Thread: Ron Paul dubs Iran Sanctions Act the "obsession with Iran Act 2012."

Default Ron Paul dubs Iran Sanctions Act the "obsession with Iran Act 2012."

"Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

One of the best one-liners he's uttered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

Wow, I didn't know Ron Paul was also a senator?

Ron Paul was just one of six lone members in the Sentate opposed to the latest round of sanctions against Iran.
    I did love that line Dr. Paul used.

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    Wow, I didn't know Ron Paul was also a senator?

I did love that line Dr. Paul used.
    Yeah, I can live with that....
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

I've never been the type that gets accused of being overly sympathetic but it is pretty ugly what our Congress is always ready to do to Iran. Several years ago they face a full on war with Iraq that they can thank us for, they sign and adhere to the non-proliferation treaty, agree to UN inspections, enrich to levels far below weapons-grade, keep everybody informed of their intent and their actions, and still they are somehow "rogue" and an "existential threat"? I am not saying they are saints, but one must wonder what they would be called if they were actually in violation of any international law. Probably a moot point since "they" would most likely not be alive to be called anything at this point if they had actually broken any treaties. What a confusing "lesson" to the rest of the world this is turning out to be. I'm still waiting for the next computer aided drawing of their super secret enrichment facility to be "leaked" to the AP.
    "Perfect safety is not the purpose of government." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    "I was in the rain forest once, and it rained on me..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Ron Paul suggested a very good first step to the process of restoring sound money... It was beautiful. It left them all standing with their fiats out.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    'Excuse us, we'll be leaving now. Oh, and you don't mind if we just steal this Constitution before we go? You @#$%s aren't using it anyway...'

I bet Rand doesn't watch it....lol
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

I wonder if anybody in Iran knows about Ron Paul and what they think of him if they do.
    "Power tends to confuse itself with virtue...conferring upon it a special responsibility for other nations—to make them richer and happier and wiser, to remake them, that is, in its own shining image. Power confuses itself with virtue and tends also to take itself for omnipotence. Once imbued with the idea of a mission, a great nation easily assumes that it has the means as well as the duty to do God's work." - William Fulbright

The whole world know Ron Paul...it's what they think of us for letting this happen.
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

Ron Paul's a racist for defending Iran...an "Aryan nation"
    If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.

This is one of my favorite recent Ron Paul speeches. You can tell that he is fired up about the issue, and presents the facts clearly and quickly. Too bad most of America will never hear his words.