Thread: Oklahoma Conservative Values Delegates Legal Defense Fund

Oklahoma Conservative Values Delegates Legal Defense Fund

Oklahoma Conservative Values Delegates Legal Defense Fund chipin
    For the Parking Lot Convention Delegates

http://okliberty.chipin.com/ok-conse...l-defense-fund

OK could be another state for Ron, and it should be. Remember the pizza bomb and the excitement watching suriyafish'es livestream of it all? Let's get some of that excitement going to help defend their slate
    Last edited by ClydeCoulter; 08-02-2012 at 12:29 PM.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Added to OP:

OK could be another state for Ron, and it should be. Remember the pizza bomb and the excitement watching suriyafish'es livestream of it all? Let's get some of that excitement going to help defend their slate

Ron Paul is not done yet, and neither are we !
    Last edited by ClydeCoulter; 08-02-2012 at 12:30 PM.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin