Thread: Ron Paul campaign to challenge all Louisiana delegates

Exclamation Ron Paul campaign to challenge all Louisiana delegates

Ron Paul campaign to challenge all Louisiana delegates

Posted by CNN Researcher/Producer Adam Levy

(CNN) – The Ron Paul 2012 campaign is preparing to challenge the entire slate of Louisiana's 46 delegates selected to attend the Republican National Convention next month in Tampa, Florida.

Paul's campaign asserts the final list of delegates released Friday that were selected during the state party's convention last month were chosen against the rules. At the time, Paul supporters held their own rump convention, or protest vote, in the same room, which composed a majority of those attending.

"We believe that they grossly and blatantly and repeatedly violated their party rules and elected a delegation that was improper," said Paul's campaign chairman Jesse Benton. "We believe that our rump convention is the legitimate delegation and they have a right to be seated at the Republican National Convention."

read more:
    http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...ana-delegates/
    Last edited by jct74; 07-27-2012 at 07:27 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ok, i'll eat my words dipped in dog $#@! if jesse benton goes to bat for us.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Why are they waiting so late in the game?
    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    god damn vipers, all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneEnochs View Post
    Why are they waiting so late in the game?
    the LAGOP waited until the last day to file their improper slate. we couldn't challenge it until they filed it. that is why.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

I posted this comment with the three videos in question:

Louisiana has a unique TWO STEP process, both a primary AND a caucus. Ron Paul won the caucus in a landslide and that is how delegates to the state convention to choose national delegates were chosen. This is a huge story, the state establishment tried to change the rules to make their temporary chair permanent, instead of being elected at convention, and to make the MINORITY win instead of the majority. It was outlandish, but the Paul delegates actually dominated the rules committee as well, and elected their own rules chair.

this video shows first motions and points of order ignored by the temporary chair, justifying his removal, even had he been elected, which he never was. You see the establishment attempt to put in thier guy as rules chair to get a rubber stamp 'ratification' of the 'minority rules' rules the establshment tried to get into effect. Before that ratification, you see the body of the convention REMOVE AND REPLACE the rules chair, and so existing, 'majority rules' rules continued to govern, and primarily Paul supporters were picked as delegates (except some bound to Romney by the primary portion of the Louisiana system.) You also see the REAL, new, rules chair as well as the newly voted in chair removed by off duty policy the establishment hired as security. (they barred the Paul delegate security from entering.) In the process, the newly implanted prosthetic hip of the chair was injurred and he had to be taken off by ambulence. The real rules chair had fingers broken and returned walking with a cane.

Watch the video, the rest is self explanatory:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=k884ZKUNwbo

Other video with closer views of the assault's at the direction of the old party establishment by the off duty police hired as security exist where the second man grabbed warned he was handicapped (he had recently had hip replacement and landed on his hip when he was taken down by the security).

One of the closer angles of the Henry Herford assault ( the guy with the recent hip replacement)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=tgTpLOUxC6Q

Here is a better video of Helwig, the rules chair being taken off by the hired off duty police you saw at about 2:30 of the first video, this is the guy whose fingers were broken and who returned walking with a cane. You can hear cracks and him yelling.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=ofnSb9l9rwQ
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    the LAGOP waited until the last day to file their improper slate. we couldn't challenge it until they filed it. that is why.
    I agree. I want to here Ron respond on this, not that butt monkey.

"Unless we gave them a majority, they were going to challenge our whole convention regardless," said Jason Doré, executive director of the Republican Party of Louisiana. "The whole thing is kind of bizarre."
    Who's this guy?

Can we get rid of him next election
    Last edited by Agorism; 07-27-2012 at 08:01 PM.

Did Paul get his challenge in on time?

I'm surprised they didn't release their slate at 11:59 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

If I hear another establishment hack talk about the big picture being the defeat of barrack Obama in the fall I'm going to freak. I mean, it's all they talk about. Mindless bull$#@! that makes me feel like my IQ is being hammered into the pavement.

with all thats happened, why don't they just remove benton and that one bush advisor that brought in benton? the one that tells benton what to say, anyone remember his name? not wead, its another guy...get rid of those knuckleheads

edit...its trygve olson....get rid of those $#@!os...
    Last edited by papitosabe; 07-27-2012 at 08:55 PM.
    Life long democrat recently turned RonPaulitan

Originally Posted by Austrian Econ Disciple
    "I like that guys spunk."

And this is what I meant when I said Ron still doesnt have his speech secured.... He could have won 20 states and he still wouldnt have secured speech.
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody1 View Post
    If I hear another establishment hack talk about the big picture being the defeat of barrack Obama in the fall I'm going to freak. I mean, it's all they talk about. Mindless bull$#@! that makes me feel like my IQ is being hammered into the pavement.
    Welcome to politics!
    I ignore the fact that RP's take back the GOP strategy is working. I ignore the fact that RP accomplished more from his 2008 GOP run than he ever has before. I ignore the fact that 3rd party candidates lose and are a joke to voters. I ignore all this b/c I have an arousing fantasy where RP runs 3rd party in 2012, magically polls at 15%, magically is allowed in the debates, and then magically wins the election. Trust me, it'll work this time.
    - The naive attitude of too many RPF members

The view counts on these videos posted by salingaway are impressive. 163,000 views for example.

MSM shows like Anderson Cooper only get about 40K viewers (that's what I remember reading about the latest numbers).

Clearly, the country knows what happened in Louisiana and most other states.
    Statistics don't lie, people do.

The view counts on these videos posted by salingaway are impressive. 163,000 views for example.

MSM shows like Anderson Cooper only get about 40K viewers (that's what I remember reading about the latest numbers).

Clearly, the country knows what happened in Louisiana and most other states.
    Statistics don't lie, people do.

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    I posted this comment with the three videos in question:

Louisiana has a unique TWO STEP process, both a primary AND a caucus. Ron Paul won the caucus in a landslide and that is how delegates to the state convention to choose national delegates were chosen. This is a huge story, the state establishment tried to change the rules to make their temporary chair permanent, instead of being elected at convention, and to make the MINORITY win instead of the majority. It was outlandish, but the Paul delegates actually dominated the rules committee as well, and elected their own rules chair.

this video shows first motions and points of order ignored by the temporary chair, justifying his removal, even had he been elected, which he never was. You see the establishment attempt to put in thier guy as rules chair to get a rubber stamp 'ratification' of the 'minority rules' rules the establshment tried to get into effect. Before that ratification, you see the body of the convention REMOVE AND REPLACE the rules chair, and so existing, 'majority rules' rules continued to govern, and primarily Paul supporters were picked as delegates (except some bound to Romney by the primary portion of the Louisiana system.) You also see the REAL, new, rules chair as well as the newly voted in chair removed by off duty policy the establishment hired as security. (they barred the Paul delegate security from entering.) In the process, the newly implanted prosthetic hip of the chair was injurred and he had to be taken off by ambulence. The real rules chair had fingers broken and returned walking with a cane.

Watch the video, the rest is self explanatory:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=k884ZKUNwbo

Other video with closer views of the assault's at the direction of the old party establishment by the off duty police hired as security exist where the second man grabbed warned he was handicapped (he had recently had hip replacement and landed on his hip when he was taken down by the security).

One of the closer angles of the Henry Herford assault ( the guy with the recent hip replacement)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=tgTpLOUxC6Q

Here is a better video of Helwig, the rules chair being taken off by the hired off duty police you saw at about 2:30 of the first video, this is the guy whose fingers were broken and who returned walking with a cane. You can hear cracks and him yelling.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=ofnSb9l9rwQ
    Thanks bro. I posted this along with the article on Facebook timelines.
    “The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
    - Josef Stalin

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiso0770 View Post
    This is SOOO not right.
    And yet if you weren't expecting it, you would have been a fool.

How do you think the convention will go? Here's a hint: again you should be expecting certain things..
    My personality type: INTJ - please forgive my weaknesses (Not naturally in tune with others feelings; may be insensitive at times, tend to respond to conflict with logic and reason, tend to believe I'm always right, tend to be unwilling or unable to accept blame )

The power brokers don't care if they lose because they keep their local power regardless. It becomes even stronger when Obama gets his second term. They get to rail against....whatever Obama says even if it's what Romney would say if he got elected. How do you get donations by railing against......nothing? The GOP is bankrupt. I dont mean money, I mean ideas.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

"It seems they are all caught up in these personal motives, and not focusing on the picture. And the big picture is electing Mitt Romney in the fall and defeating President Obama," Doré said.

No.

The BIG PICTURE is conducting a lawful election with INTEGRITY.

presence

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by Barrex View Post
    And this is what I meant when I said Ron still doesnt have his speech secured.... He could have won 20 states and he still wouldnt have secured speech.
    but that SHOULD be shocking to people because we won fair and square, by having the most votes. So I don't think WE should be putting out the 'in doubt' scenario. We won, they are trying to cheat (again).
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    "It seems they are all caught up in these personal motives, and not focusing on the picture. And the big picture is electing Mitt Romney in the fall and defeating President Obama," Doré said.

No.

The BIG PICTURE is conducting a lawful election with INTEGRITY.

presence
    Yeah, letting them cheat is somehow the moral thing to do? THEY LOST.