Thread: AUDIT THE FED Sticker Idea

AUDIT THE FED Sticker Idea

Here's the idea:

Make two (bumper or other) stickers

One has

"AUDIT THE FED"

"HOUSE" [checkbox that has been checked] "SENATE" [box has not yet been checked] "WHITE HOUSE" [box has not yet been checked]

The other sticker has multiple check boxes that have been checked that you can then cut up into individual stickers and then stick over the unchecked boxes on first sticker when the bill passes in the Senate and is signed by the President (or overridden by Congress? I am *NOT* a constitutional scholar, lol)

I like this idea as a bumper sticker because it promotes the cause, as people are looking at ur bumper, it's creative, which they will appreciate, and they will know that this is a process that's actually happening!!!

I found that you can sell these at cost on cafepress.com for 3.49 a piece (with bulk discounts, I believe) if you open your own shop, which is free, as far as I know.

I'm gonna do it later tonight, but I thought it was a good idea, so if you like it, please do the same!

<3

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    so here is the concept. don't buy these, i just put this up to show you what I mean. i still have to finish them.

http://www.cafepress.com/weareliberty

Super idea. Can u let us know about bulk pricing?
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Thanks!!! I will finish it and post back here as soon as possible. But the real reason I posted this is that I want other people, everyone to do stuff like this.

I have to work out a kink with the shop part regarding how to set it up. I have had free shops before for band stuff but it's been over a year since I've used cafepress so I have to relearn how to set one up. I literally threw this together for an example. I'll finish it and tell you how to do it. Or just visit cafepress!!!

They have a graphics program on the site u can use, which I did here cause of time.

I know you guys do this. You are the masters of it!!! Blimps? I know it!!!! Come on people!!!! LET'S GET THIS DONE!!!!

That is, I mean,

LET'S GET THIS MF BILL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and don't just use "cafepress" or whatever! Do whatever, however you want!

MUST. PASS. BILL.

Please comment, make suggestions. I'm thinking putting a 2012 in there somewhere.

Just realized this should have gone in marketing the message subforum...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ChristopherShelley

I can do them for you in bulk.

Full color -- $0.45 each (minimum 5000), FOB KS.
    2 colors on white vinyl -- $0.26 each (minimum 2000), FOB KS.

I would need vector art sized the exact dimension of the bumper sticker, otherwise there is an additional charge of $30-$60 depending on the work that needs to be done. PM me if interested.
    Last edited by tbone717; 07-29-2012 at 06:42 AM.