Thread: If Gary Johnson got into the debates

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rockandrollsouls View Post
    Conclusion - Kid that got out of college 3 years ago and is suddenly the judge and standard bearer of all things libertarian. So, Mr. Libertarian...how many of those government subsidized college loans are you still paying off? Put your money where your mouth is...come on now.
    1. I'm not a Libertarian. Maybe a small L. 2. I have a good paying job with 0 debt that you don't need to know about. How about sticking to the issues instead of flexing your tiny internet penis?

Wrong again. Just another example you are a newcomer with a strong fire for liberty, but you're directing your anger in the wrong direction.

Watch Paul's debate performances as the libertarian nominee, the 2008 primary, and the 2012 primary. He's toned back a lot of his issues. Does it mean he changed his stance? In 99% of cases (barring the death penalty switch,) absolutely not. But he has changed his approach (I believe for the better.)

You can look to his stance on the border, drugs, etc.
    You're purposely avoiding the issues. No matter how Johnson contradicts himself, you're right there defending him. Tell me, what is your purpose on a Ron Paul forum besides promoting GJ Mr. 07er? Ron Paul has never contradicted himself on TV. Period. Gary Johnson made a mockery of himself. Therefore, to compare the both of them is grasping at straws and a sign of desperation.

OK, I'm done arguing with you.
    Last edited by Wren; 08-03-2012 at 06:34 PM.
    Only voted for Ron Paul and Trump in 28 years of living because I greatly respect honest men/women who expose disgusting illusions.