Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: debt forgiveness question

Quote Originally Posted by jbauer View Post
    I'm 10 yrs removed from college and I was able to pay for it myself excluding the little bit of scholarships I got by working my ass off. I had talent in a field that needed workers. I was able to keep even just barley by sacrificing, saving and barley getting by.
    Me too, sort of. It took me longer than four years, too.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    My college degree was and is completely worthless. Its a good thing I didn't go into debt to do it. I have a good job and it wouldn't matter if I had a degree or not.

College, at least the non-drinking aspect of it, was a complete waste of time.
    What is your degree in?

Business Administration
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I did 1 major and 2 minors in 3.5 yrs. I was able to take more credits for the same money as "full-time" student were so I hit it and hit it hard.

So now I'd like my money back. I'm awaiting my goverrnment check for free school. Do I need to send my request to some department in particular? I was "unaware" of any type of debt forgivness plan when I signed the dotted line. Thus, I want a refund. Full and fair disclosure!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Me too, sort of. It took me longer than four years, too.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I hear women in literature is a great degree. Companies just can't keep up with the hiring demand for those talented individuals.

Business Administration

Business Administration
    Meh, I don't think it's the waste of money you think it is. My husband worked his way up to the six digit income in his field without a degree. But then the economy fell apart, and the number of positions open shrank dramatically. There are several headhunters calling him, but when they find out he doesn't have a degree the conversation ends.

In these market conditions, he can't step back into the job market at the same level he left it in.

Quote Originally Posted by jbauer View Post
    I did 1 major and 2 minors in 3.5 yrs. I was able to take more credits for the same money as "full-time" student were so I hit it and hit it hard.

So now I'd like my money back. I'm awaiting my goverrnment check for free school. Do I need to send my request to some department in particular? I was "unaware" of any type of debt forgivness plan when I signed the dotted line. Thus, I want a refund. Full and fair disclosure!!!!!!!!
    Well, I'm not big on bailouts, period. But if the question is "who should get bailed out - the banks or the students," I'll pick the students.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Well, I'm not big on bailouts, period. But if the question is "who should get bailed out - the banks or the students," I'll pick the students.
    Wow. What just happened? Haha, that's a quick 180. I don't even think the students should get an across the board bailout. I plan on paying all my student loans. I just want bankruptcy protection in case I become sick or lose my job. The kind guaranteed in the Constitution of the United States.
    "If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." - Thomas Jefferson

"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds" - Sam Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Gumba of Liberty View Post
    Wow. What just happened? Haha, that's a quick 180. I don't even think the students should get an across the board bailout. I plan on paying all my student loans. I just want bankruptcy protection in case I become sick or lose my job. The kind guaranteed in the Constitution of the United States.
    +a bunch
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123