Thread: Tampa RNC Cop Gets In Trouble For Being Nice

Tampa RNC Cop Gets In Trouble For Being Nice

Tampa RNC Cop Gets In Trouble For Being Nice

Infowars.com
    Sept 1, 2012

Luke Rudkowski encounters a rare phenomenon.

original article here:
    http://www.infowars.com/tampa-rnc-co...or-being-nice/
    I am the spoon.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "What was my rank?" I'm sure he's right there, fraternizing with the enemy is no way to advance in the police state.
    "The Patriarch"

I think Andy is a provocateur . why did Andy the "protestor" shout in their faces with blatant rhetoric and then while in conversation he placed his hand on the cop a few times..that is not normal behavior especially when talking to a potentially dangerous adversary. Andy looks like he is trying to provoke a violent reaction from the cops

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    I think Andy is a provocateur . why did Andy the "protestor" shout in their faces with blatant rhetoric and then while in conversation he placed his hand on the cop a few times..that is not normal behavior especially when talking to a potentially dangerous adversary. Andy looks like he is trying to provoke a violent reaction from the cops
    And then when he realized he wasn't going to get the reaction he wanted he tried to play it off like he was just a nice concerned person. Why was there a camera already on him when it started? It seems planned. I liked it though because of how the cop handled it.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    And then when he realized he wasn't going to get the reaction he wanted he tried to play it off like he was just a nice concerned person. Why was there a camera already on him when it started? It seems planned. I liked it though because of how the cop handled it.
    He just needs to vent and wanted someone to talk to and take him seriously

Quote Originally Posted by ninepointfive View Post
    He just needs to vent and wanted someone to talk to and take him seriously
    So he had it filmed? Well, ya, that's what I do when I want to vent..., I go up to a cop while someone is filming me and start yelling and gestulating wildly with my arms.

The cop did handle it well. But the rest of them looked a bit on edge it seemed to me.
    "The Patriarch"

I made it through 4 minutes, and wasn't pleased when he loudly proclaimed "I am a Ron Paul supporter".
    / Facepalm

Luke Rudkowski
    / Double Facepalm
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

If he is a true rp supporter then people will vouch for him. Anyone know him?
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    the cop knew he was being played