Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AL-Sheriff, angry at Mundanes, threatens legal action against shot dog activists.

So they'd gotten a half, and had a few bowls out of it before their door was busted in and their dog killed.

I just do not see how any sane person can justify this type of behavior against someone who is not hurting anyone at all.

Really, what kind of mental gymnastics do you have to do in order to make it okay with that plant, but not okay if it's a cigarette. What is the essential difference?

Nothing, I say. Not one $#@!ing thing, except a dead dog and a family ruined.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Looks like you were right.

The dog was shot, ran for its life and was executed behind the bed.

And now the story changes again, from "lunging" to "barking aggresively".

http://www.decaturdaily.com/detail_f...l?check=99252&

Actually, I think I was wrong on my earlier assumption that the dog was originally shot behind the bed. This assumption was based on the amount of spatter. I think Aubie was originally shot on the bed. I think the original shot was fired from the 'stage left.' The spatter above the bed would indicate this. After the original shot I believe Aubie retreated behind the bed were the second man at the door advanced and provided the kill.

Just late night thoughts on it...
    Last edited by phill4paul; 07-25-2012 at 08:37 PM.

I left their FB page a comment:

I know you and your goons took an Oath to uphold and protect the Constitution of the United States of America. Pity none of you actually read or understand it...
    "War on Drugs" = unconstitutional. Think alcohol prohibition.
    How have you helped spread the message of Liberty, Peace, & Prosperity today?
    "Liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth." -George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by jbauer View Post
    Has anyone ever met a aggresive golden?
    Yep. They can be very aggressive barkers, and even chargers.

I used to have a neighbor who had two large goldens chained in his front yard daily. They would bark pretty aggressively at the end of their chains when anybody would walk past. One day as I was down the street walking toward that house, they came out to bark as usual, but no chain... I was a couple of houses away still, and they are charging down the sidewalk at me. Knew running wouldn't work, and was wearing shorts and flip-flops (not good for kicking). So as they are running at me, I started loudly yelling at them "Come here! Get over here! What are you doing out of your yard!" When the first one gets to me, I put out one hand (fist only, no dangling fingers), and tell him to sit. He is obviously a little confused, kind of sniffs, mouths (lightly chews) my hand, and then let me pet him. They followed me to their house where I told them go sit on their lawn and stay there. Never saw the owner.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So very sickening.

And maddening.

Outrageous. I hate the police so much, that I have more respect for the likes of Holmes. At least he didn't kill people and call it justice, with half of America supporting him.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Timely bump for another dead Golden.

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2 View Post
    If your animal is in the vicinity....

Or we're just having a slow day...
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

I have 4 of the very small shih tzu with one only weighing 3.5 lbs at 8 months old... I have no reason to expect cops to break into my house but because of all the mistakesthat have happened and the "you just never know" factor I worry about them being stepped on or abused for reacting. I have 2 crates standing on end with the doors open for emergency crating. so sad that you have to worry about things like this now.

Quote Originally Posted by GARNET View Post
    I have 4 of the very small shih tzu with one only weighing 3.5 lbs at 8 months old... I have no reason to expect cops to break into my house but because of all the mistakesthat have happened and the "you just never know" factor I worry about them being stepped on or abused for reacting. I have 2 crates standing on end with the doors open for emergency crating. so sad that you have to worry about things like this now.
    Possible defenestration for small dogs.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...e-story-window.

Hope you have a ranch home.

I think it's time to start running liberty candidates for sheriffs, in areas where it is an electable position. Good grief some of these people are horrible.
    "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."
    - Benjamin Franklin

"No freeman shall be taken, imprisoned, or in any other way destroyed, except by the lawful judgment of his peers."
    - Magna Carta

How remiss of me, I was out of town and missed my standard post for dog murders...

Get a rope!

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123