Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: Anti-Vaxer Dr. Whitaker gets pummeled into common sense by Science, Reason &Steven Novella

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Actually I believe she genuinely believes that way- I have discussed the topic many times with her. There is nothing you or I could say which will change her mind. From her perspective, it is you and I who are distorting things. She does not trust anything from official sources- government or industry. Thus other sources must be true. I just try to provide information for those who are not convinced. Anti- vaxers use fear to try to make their point- and that can be an effective tool. Parents don't want to harm their children. And one thing about the internet is that you can find lots of articles which re-inforce your beliefs- no matter what they are. I try to present what facts I can and let people make up their own minds.
    I'm an anti-vaxxer, and I don't use fear.
    I just say you have to be a moron to think you can pump yourself full of weakened diseases and mercury straight into your bloodstream, and think you have not increased the risk to suffer repercussions to your health. Furthermore, to force a slew of diseases into the bloodstream of a baby and children is more likely to cause damage than to do it to an adult with a mature immune system that has gradually hardened over time.

You are essentially telling a child's immune system that there will be dozens of disease per year during it's life, and some immune systems will go haywire because of it. $#@! with millions of years of evolution... ...don't act like their will be no unintended consequences.

It's just like people smoking and thinking they were doing their lungs good. What $#@!ing fools.

And you talk all mature like "they use fear"

We use fear? We use FEAR?
    YOU HAD THE ENTIRE MSM AND ALL THE WORLD GOVERNMENTS TELLING US SWINE FLU WOULD KILL MILLIONS IF HERD IMMUNITY WAS NOT REACHED.
    HERD IMMUNITY IN THE UNITED STATES WAS MISSED BY 33%. NOTHING HAPPENED.
    YOUR MEDIA FEAR FACTORY FAILED.
    Your stupid arguments for flu vaccination failed.
    The real world proved your fear mongering and your "science" to be a joke!

And don't think I will ever let you hyped-up hype-machine regurgitaters ever live that down. Because I remember what you fools were like before the Swine flu hit. You were all crying Armageddon and the end of the world if everyone did not get their vaccine. You screamed, moaned, bitched and cried about every single little swine flu death and acted like it was a harbinger of things to come if we all didn't get our $#@!ing flu shot.

HA HA HA

IN YOUR FACE, LOSERS.
    Last edited by UWDude; 01-05-2013 at 01:19 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Your kid's immune system faces dozens of diseases every day, not over the course of their lives.

Your kid can die - I don't care. The only problem is that when the reckoning day comes, the government will use it to seize control of mine. Then and only then will I be the loser. But you'll be the bigger loser.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Your kid's immune system faces dozens of diseases every day, not over the course of their lives.

Your kid can die - I don't care. The only problem is that when the reckoning day comes, the government will use it to seize control of mine. Then and only then will I be the loser. But you'll be the bigger loser.
    It's just the $#@!ing flu!

The sniffles as we called it in grade school.

It's just a little discomfort!

It's just chicken pox!

Stop acting like it's horrible-death-zombiosis!

OMG get your flu shots!! If you don't it will kill us all! OMG!! OMG!! EMERGENCY!! Worldwide flu epidemic coming! Take a vaccine every year! Get 100 vaccines in your kids if big brother says so!!

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    It's just the $#@!ing flu!
    Well, I mean, the flu does kill literally tens of thousands of people every year. That said, I don't get the flu vaccine.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KingNothing View Post
    Well, I mean, the flu does kill literally tens of thousands of people every year. That said, I don't get the flu vaccine.
    Yeah, a vast majority of those cases are people who are going to die anyway from something soon. People with compromised immune systems or very old people with a host of complications.

And the flu vaccine isn't even that effective as it is.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post

Did you get your Gardasil shot yet?

Do animals get vacs? How do they survive?

How do the "pro-aggression" people explain these? They seem like legit sources, no?

-------------

http://drdavidbrownstein.blogspot.co...ole-lotta.html

“Children who get the flu vaccine are three times more at risk for hospitalization than children who do not get the flu vaccine.” (American Thoracic Society 105th International Conference, May 15-20, 2009, San Diego, CA.).

“no evidence that injecting children 6-24 months of age with a flu shot was any more effective than placebo. In children over two years of age, it was only effective 33% of the time in preventing the flu. (Chochrane Database of Systemic Reviews 2. 2008).

According to the CDC, the elderly are a population at increased risk for acquiring the flu and developing complications of the flu. In nursing homes or for the elderly living in the community, researchers found the flu shot was ineffective for preventing the flu. (Chochrane Databse of Systemic Reviews. 3(2006). In fact, the flu shot has never been shown to lower the rate of mortality from the flu in any population, including the elderly.
    The Cochrane group is an independent medical research group designed to help physicians put evidence into practice. They do not take Big Pharma money. A 2010 study by the Cochrane group tried to answer the question, “Does seasonal influenza immunization of health care personnel reduce the incidence of influenza and its complications in older residents of long-term facilities?” The authors examined four randomized controlled trials and one cohort study. They found that vaccination of personnel had no effect on the incidence of laboratory-proven influenza, pneumonia, admissions to the hospital, and death from pneumonia. The authors concluded, “There is insufficient evidence to support the vaccination of health care workers as a measure to protect older patients from influenza.” (Am. Fam. Phy. Oct 1, 2010. Vol. 82, No. 7. Pg. 763-4).

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Smile

To all of those pro-vaccinationers that argued (namely within this thread) to obfuscate the suspected links between vaccinations and debilitating, crushing, life-changing illness, permit me to be one of the first--if not the first--to inform you that Dr. Wakefield has now been fully vindicated.

An Italian court has ruled that there is a link between vaccinations and autism; and moreover, the Vaccine Court has recently awarded a multimillion dollar judgement to two children that now suffer from autism due to having been vaccinated.

Dr. Wakefield is now pressing ahead, full-pull in his libel lawsuit to compel certain media mediums to retract their prior statements discrediting him and his research.

Oh yea, and... ZWAHH!

See more at: http://www.robertscottbell.com/blog/...-gun-ban-more/
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

I just don't trust the drug companies. Only reason I don't get a shot. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0nan_xyCNs

Quote Originally Posted by wirenut View Post
    I just don't trust the drug companies. Only reason I don't get a shot. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0nan_xyCNs
    I became suspicious after reading an article in an Australian newspaper years ago about the controversy surrounding the deliberate infection of the mice population with mouse cytomegalovirus in order to cause them to have fewer babies. I remembered reading that the monkey version of the cytomegalovirus was one of the many that were found in the original polio vaccine. Then I came into contact with a board certafied MD who was pioneering a new treatment for food allergies and autoimmune diseases that included virus supressing drugs. For some reason, he always found what he called DNA viruses (cytomegalovirus was on this list) actively present in his worst cases. Considering the rise in immune system problems and food allergies in this country, hell yes, I'm suspicious.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12217341
    http://elephantpopulationcontrol.lib...nas/txt11.html
    Last edited by dinosaur; 01-19-2013 at 01:17 PM.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829