Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I can't stop crying

I can't stop crying

Just watched a video of what was going on during our bombing of Libya. Children with limbs blown off... dead babies. It angers me so much that the people who give the orders to make these things happen never have to meet these people. They never have to meet the women who's babies were just blown apart in front of their eyes. They never have to meet the children whose bodies are charred from the fires. They never have to meet these human beings that are maimed and murdered.

Sometimes, I really, really hate the human race.

I'll link to the video in case you want to watch it, but I'm going to break up the link. It's EXTREMELY graphic. It's very difficult to watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3e3g-8hHAw
    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    god damn vipers, all of them.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Smedley Butler was right, War is a Racket and we need to help make people aware of this. We are gaining ground, that is the light at the end of the tunnel.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

any one whos pro war other than self defense (as in we were attacked first without a doubt) should have to watch videos like that. then lets see if their minds change.

/tears up

I wish there was someone to directly hold accountable for this. The Machine is too large to control. I would destroy it now if I had the power.
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 07-21-2012 at 05:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    /tears up

I wish there was someone to directly hold accountable for this. The Machine is too large to control. I would destroy it now if I had the power.
    Me too brother.
    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    god damn vipers, all of them.

Here come the helicopters -- second time today
    Everybody scatters and hopes it goes away
    How many kids they've murdered only God can say
    If I had a rocket launcher...I'd make somebody pay.

I don't believe in guarded borders and I don't believe in hate
    I don't believe in generals or their stinking torture states
    And when I talk with the survivors of things too sickening to relate
    If I had a rocket launcher...I would retaliate

On the Rio Lacantun one hundred thousand wait
    To fall down from starvation -- or some less humane fate.
    Cry for Guatemala, with a corpse in every gate
    If I had a rocket launcher...I would not hesitate

I want to raise every voice -- at least I've got to try.
    Every time I think about it water rises to my eyes.
    Situation desperate echoes of the victims cry
    If I had a rocket launcher...some sonofabitch would die.

This drives me crazy. I do NOT want to let the govt steal my income to fund this bull$#@!.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctiger2 View Post
    This drives me crazy. I do NOT want to let the govt steal my income to fund this bull$#@!.
    And it's not just your income, bro-they're mortgaging our kids' and grandkids' and great-grandkids' future to pay for this.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by satchelmcqueen View Post
    any one whos pro war other than self defense (as in we were attacked first without a doubt) should have to watch videos like that. then lets see if their minds change.
    Not only that, they should be over there fighting the war themselves.
    I am the spoon.

The ones giving the orders ate bad..but not what makes me mad.

Its family and friends who are decent in many ways..but ignore things like this because it doesn't effect them.
    Last edited by TomtheTinker; 10-17-2012 at 11:13 PM.
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." —Jeff Cooper

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

It's not just those who give the orders who are responsible. Those who carry out those orders are responsible as well.
    "Man lives freely only by his readiness to die." -- Mohandas K. Gandhi

"Generally speaking, the way of the warrior is resolute acceptance of death." -- Miyamoto Musashi

If war it too important to be left to Generals, it is also too important to be left to politicians.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

When we do it, it's collateral damage. When they do it...innocent victims.

Last edited by COpatriot; 07-21-2012 at 08:01 PM.
    ...but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    When we do it, it's collateral damage. When they do it...innocent victims.
    It has been 198 years since the battle of Bladensburg, and our memories as a nation are short.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't feel like getting depressed today. I think I've seen that video before...

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneEnochs View Post
    Unfortunately I think we are still in a dark age of humanity. One day people will finally give up on the notion that the initiation of violence is good and moral if performed by "government." When that happens, the vast majority of these atrocities will end.

This is the picture (Iraq 2005) that woke me up and started my search, and then I found Ron Paul

Last edited by ClydeCoulter; 07-21-2012 at 09:06 PM.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Quote Originally Posted by GuerrillaXXI View Post
    It's not just those who give the orders who are responsible. Those who carry out those orders are responsible as well.
    Indeed. This was established at Nuremberg. Not surprisingly, the US regime/soldiery (and its allies) have never been held to the same standard. :P

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    This is the picture (Iraq 2005) that woke me up and started my search, and then I found Ron Paul

What about the napalm girls and boys?

This happened on June 8, 1972, ~8 years before I discovered Libertarians.

Anyone know what this is?
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

is there any doubt that Ron is indeed the new Mark Twain...the voice of anti-racism and anti-imperialism. The voice of sanity. Look at the destruction that has been wrought.
    If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.

Yes they are.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    Yes they are.
    I'd say they have much more responsibility. They are the ones actually pulling the triggers, committing murder.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

roots

The wretched state of the human race, including our tyrannical, brutal governments, is a projection of the state of the human mind in the aggregate. We are driven by fear, anger, hatred, greed, lust, shame, and so on. Until we shine the light of consciousness deep into the pools of poison and pain left by our emotional traumas, we will continue to be driven to be part of, rather than the solution to, the tragedies of humanity. A change of government will merely change the form in which these demons are projected.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

I hope that posting disturbing images of violence does not become a trend here...

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    I hope that posting disturbing images of violence does not become a trend here...
    That is NOT what was posted. These are disturbing but it ain't hip hop BS. Humanity needs to see these everyday until this stops happening.

Rev9
    Drain the swamp - BIG DOG
    http://mindreleaselabs.com/
    Seeking work on Apps, Games, Art based projects

Just seems kinda tasteless man... kinda like those gruesome abortion signs some people like to parade around with... I just don't believe that loading this site up with this type of imagery is really going to accomplish anything positive...

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneEnochs View Post
    Just watched a video of what was going on during our bombing of Libya. Children with limbs blown off... dead babies. It angers me so much that the people who give the orders to make these things happen never have to meet these people. They never have to meet the women who's babies were just blown apart in front of their eyes. They never have to meet the children whose bodies are charred from the fires. They never have to meet these human beings that are maimed and murdered.

I'll link to the video in case you want to watch it, but I'm going to break up the link. It's EXTREMELY graphic. It's very difficult to watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3e3g-8hHAw
    All this hatred of the evil that government is capable of, and yet you think the conspiracy theorists on here are wacko? I've seen stuff like this since high school when I did my senior report on it, and I know that this violence is not just limited to the brown people overseas. People need to realize that our government doesn't care one bit about the US as a collective group of citizens. They don't give one iota of concern for our safety or well-being as a nation as long as we trust them and follow them.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Quote Originally Posted by mport1 View Post
    Unfortunately I think we are still in a dark age of humanity. One day people will finally give up on the notion that the initiation of violence is good and moral if performed by "government." When that happens, the vast majority of these atrocities will end.
    Man is evil by nature. We will never stop this on our own because we will always be looking out for #1. There will always be the morally corrupt who serve themselves regardless of who they hurt. There will always be those who "just do their job" and follow those who greedily strive for more power, complete power. There will always be war and there will always be hate. The human race, by itself, is imperfect, and that's why we will never 'evolve' out of this "dark age." There's nothing to suggest that this would or could be the case under any circumstances.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast