Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I can't stop crying

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneEnochs View Post
    Just watched a video of what was going on during our bombing of Libya. Children with limbs blown off... dead babies. It angers me so much that the people who give the orders to make these things happen never have to meet these people. They never have to meet the women who's babies were just blown apart in front of their eyes. They never have to meet the children whose bodies are charred from the fires. They never have to meet these human beings that are maimed and murdered.

Sometimes, I really, really hate the human race.

I'll link to the video in case you want to watch it, but I'm going to break up the link. It's EXTREMELY graphic. It's very difficult to watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3e3g-8hHAw
    Do something about it then....go convince all the people you know to vote for an anti-war candidate next November.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acala View Post
    The wretched state of the human race, including our tyrannical, brutal governments, is a projection of the state of the human mind in the aggregate. We are driven by fear, anger, hatred, greed, lust, shame, and so on. Until we shine the light of consciousness deep into the pools of poison and pain left by our emotional traumas, we will continue to be driven to be part of, rather than the solution to, the tragedies of humanity. A change of government will merely change the form in which these demons are projected.
    +rep
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I love you guys. This $#@! really gets to me too.

I don't want my money stolen from me to kill people either. It's amazing that anyone would be okay with that, ever. It's intolerable.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    Man is evil by nature.
    Bull$#@!.

Believe whatever you want to believe, but I say we're born innocent. Evil is learned behavior and its a choice, not a destiny.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Vidual View Post
    What about the napalm girls and boys?

Anyone know what this is?
    Of course, one of the most famous images attributed to the Mai Lai Cover-up which became known as the Mai Lai Massacre.

Quote Originally Posted by ctiger2 View Post
    This drives me crazy. I do NOT want to let the govt steal my income to fund this bull$#@!.
    I might approve of 10% of the government's spending. This is a disgrace and it disturbs me greatly that I have to work to pay for destruction of humanity.
    "Unlike my opponents, I'm not running from my voting record. I'm not running from my public statements. I'm not running from my predictions. I'm running on them." -Ron Paul

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." - H.L. Mencken

I am a non-interventionist,anti-Fed, anti-drug war socially conservative Paul supporter(i.e. paleocon)

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    Just seems kinda tasteless man... kinda like those gruesome abortion signs some people like to parade around with... I just don't believe that loading this site up with this type of imagery is really going to accomplish anything positive...
    Ignoring violence against mankind doesn't undo the deed or stop it from happening. I fully support showing the fallout of war and the abortion signs so people can't just dismiss it without a visual to what they're supporting.
    "Unlike my opponents, I'm not running from my voting record. I'm not running from my public statements. I'm not running from my predictions. I'm running on them." -Ron Paul

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." - H.L. Mencken

I am a non-interventionist,anti-Fed, anti-drug war socially conservative Paul supporter(i.e. paleocon)

Just seems kinda tasteless man... kinda like those gruesome abortion signs some people like to parade around with... I just don't believe that loading this site up with this type of imagery is really going to accomplish anything positive...
    I wasn't going to watch the video, but you changed my mind. I need to see it.

"The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    Bull$#@!.

Believe whatever you want to believe, but I say we're born innocent. Evil is learned behavior and its a choice, not a destiny.
    Where did we learn it from? Other evil people? Where did they learn it from?

We have every reason to believe that people have always been evil because we know this to be true. We have absolutely NO reason to believe that this is going to change, and yet, some anarchists who call themselves the "rational" ones, somehow think we're all magically going to stop being evil and that we are somehow going to evolve out of greed and want of power, jealousy, etc. It just makes me $#@!ing sick when I see people so irrational as the ones who claim to be the epitome of rationality and believe something like this, that we're all born innocent even though none of us has ever been truly innocent, and that somehow, the world is just going to paradoxically wake up from reality like a bad dream.

And YOU are the one calling bull$#@!, Jamesiv1? No, you don't even get to do that. Reality is on my side. We won't ever wake up from war until we stop believing the myth that every one of us has a heart of gold just waiting to be revealed. That's bull$#@!, my friend, not what I said.
    Last edited by PaulConventionWV; 07-22-2012 at 07:35 PM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LibForestPaul

Have you ever seen war pics from War of Northern Aggression...if brothers can do such acts against brothers, and sisters, and mothers...well...good luck with human race.

I've been known to tear up once my political discussions steer toward foreign policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    Bull$#@!.

You've never seen a toddler punch another child and take their toy?

How could that be learned, when a child that age can't even speak?

It is, in fact, precisely the opposite:

Empathy, compassion, respect and kindness are traits that must instilled and learned.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 07-22-2012 at 10:20 PM.

Actually, foreign policy, no, our crewl ruthless treatment of others was my first reason to get involved. As I stated above, seeing that picture hit home (me and my son in that picture).

I wanted it to stop, and stop right now. I even said, in 2008 after if came down to McCain and Obama that I hoped that Obama would win (although I voted for Chuck Baldwin) so that maybe he would stop the wars. I figured we had asked what was coming to us in domestic policy, but I wanted our apathy and hard heartedness to stop against others.

Now, I want it all to stop, because I see our foreign policy and domestic policy is all the same thing, greed, greed and more greed, with the public being lied to as they always have for thousands of years.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

How could that be learned, when a child that age can't even speak.
    Yep, I think we are who we are when we are born. I've seen it and experienced it.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Empathy, compassion, respect and kindness are traits that must instilled and learned.
    Aagree. It is natural for one to attack a sailor boy.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Children are like savages - they must be taught how to behave.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Quote Originally Posted by Pericles View Post
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I remember doing a full sprint and and full stretch landing with arms outstretched to keep my two year old daughter from bringing a rock the size of a cantelope down on the head of her brother.
    "The Patriarch"

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Aagree. It is natural for one to attack a sailor boy.
    Thanks.

I needed that tonight.

I'm out...

Thanks.

I needed that tonight.

I'm out...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

everyone b cryin up in dis bitch

everyone b cryin up in dis bitch
    Your tights are at least one size too small.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Your tights are at least one size too small.
    This is me getting ready to jump kick you in the face:

Quote Originally Posted by Pericles View Post
    I disagree. I have children and they were born with sense, common sense and a love of life, not just their own. I have been honored and blessed to know them.
    Last edited by ClydeCoulter; 07-23-2012 at 10:02 AM.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    I disagree. I have children and they were born with sense, common sense and a love of life, not just their own. I have been honored and blessed to know them.
    So far so good with mine too--she's got a great disposition.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneEnochs View Post
    Just watched a video of what was going on during our bombing of Libya. Children with limbs blown off... dead babies. It angers me so much that the people who give the orders to make these things happen never have to meet these people. They never have to meet the women who's babies were just blown apart in front of their eyes. They never have to meet the children whose bodies are charred from the fires. They never have to meet these human beings that are maimed and murdered.

Sometimes, I really, really hate the human race.

I'll link to the video in case you want to watch it, but I'm going to break up the link. It's EXTREMELY graphic. It's very difficult to watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3e3g-8hHAw
    Well that's what you have to do to win a peace prize.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

This is me getting ready to jump kick you in the face:

Daniel - san, use Crane Technique!

Reality is tasteless. Doesn't mean we should deny it or sweep it under the rug.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast