Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I can't stop crying

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    So far so good with mine too--she's got a great disposition.
    Oh frick, Amy is back.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by cstarace View Post
    Reality is tasteless. Doesn't mean we should deny it or sweep it under the rug.
    Well, juxtaposing that kind of imagery with video of Obama receiving the Nobel Peace Prize does seem very powerful/meaningful to me, but presenting it on its own sometimes just comes across as morbidly indulgent, kind of like medieval flagellation or something...

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Oh frick, Amy is back.
    Admit it, you dig me.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

Admit it, you dig me.
    50% of the time, maybe.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I can't stop crying
    gay

Quote Originally Posted by low preference guy View Post
    gay
    It takes one to know one.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

50% of the time, maybe.
    That's more than you like 99% of people.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

he'll soon like you as much as he likes HB.

Quote Originally Posted by low preference guy View Post
    he'll soon like you as much as he likes HB.
    Eh, not so concerned about how much people like me--but there's no way he'll put me in that category. I don't think.....

I'm beginning to understand why god created women, and it's not just for getting my rocks off once and a while.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

//
    Last edited by specsaregood; 02-21-2013 at 11:13 PM.

I'm beginning to understand why god created women, and it's not just for getting my rocks off once and a while.
    atta boy.

You're okay too.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    atta boy.

You're okay too.

Oh god, why do the liquor stores close so early around here?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Life will be less painful when you just break down and allow yourself to have a good cry.
    Last edited by Petar; 07-24-2012 at 12:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    /tears up

I wish there was someone to directly hold accountable for this. The Machine is too large to control. I would destroy it now if I had the power.
    Reading 1984, and Winston expresses the exact same emotion. He wants to overthrow the Party but its to big, to powerful and any overt act is doomed to failure unless EVERYONE revolts at once. He can't do it on his own. Its a depressing reality.

Quote Originally Posted by mport1 View Post
    Unfortunately I think we are still in a dark age of humanity. One day people will finally give up on the notion that the initiation of violence is good and moral if performed by "government." When that happens, the vast majority of these atrocities will end.
    When "[H]e shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: [then] they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more." (Isa. 2:4)

Probably because of you.

Admit it, you dig me.
    Nice to see the "Name" back.. (though you were still here)
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneEnochs View Post
    Just watched a video of what was going on during our bombing of Libya. Children with limbs blown off... dead babies. It angers me so much that the people who give the orders to make these things happen never have to meet these people. They never have to meet the women who's babies were just blown apart in front of their eyes. They never have to meet the children whose bodies are charred from the fires. They never have to meet these human beings that are maimed and murdered.

Sometimes, I really, really hate the human race.

I'll link to the video in case you want to watch it, but I'm going to break up the link. It's EXTREMELY graphic. It's very difficult to watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3e3g-8hHAw
    I've only seen some videos with dead bodies but nothing to what you have described. I haven't seen the video. You must try not to dwell on what has happened. I know it isn't easy. Yes, war is a racket, the soldier is crazy because of what he or even she has to do.

However I did find another song about primarily American soldiers by Mark Lentz - At What a cost.

It's a good song. http://youtu.be/Cgc8TyTFYP4
    Last edited by Republicanguy; 07-24-2012 at 08:38 AM.

I don't think either gender is here because of a divine creator, that is sort of offensive, women are here with us to live a life as free as men want too. If they can prove beyond the stereotypical mindset, even better.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Republicanguy View Post
    I don't think either gender is here because of a divine creator, that is sort of offensive, women are here with us to live a life as free as men want too. If they can prove beyond the stereotypical mindset, even better.
    You really find another persons religious belief to be offensive don't you? It doesn't matter if anyone even mentions it to you, yet you have to bring it up anyways out of the blue. Question is, why?

You seem determined that there is no god. That's fine, but why do you have to go around acting offended that other people do?

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    You really find another persons religious belief to be offensive don't you? It doesn't matter if anyone even mentions it to you, yet you have to bring it up anyways out of the blue. Question is, why?

You seem determined that there is no god. That's fine, but why do you have to go around acting offended that other people do?
    You remember my non-religious position... I didn't realise I had made an impression.

Since you've mentioned this, well concerning the way the world appears to be, and the history, I find it difficult to believe why anyone should adopt such old fashioned beliefs. Why can't we all look at society in a much more modern progressive way.

I think saying that a woman is here because of a man's emotional needs, thus created by a creator for that purpose(s) I just find it a little un-appealing, rude, and ignorant. I'm tired of the unfairness in life, and that religion plays a big part in this. I mean look at the Middle East, or even Africa. I think it's deplorable all the myths, and nonsence, and now you have the American bible belt, the poor education, the increasing Sexually transmitted diseases because of the lack of education about reproduction. Bush did more to cause this crap, Republicans are barmy about this. I'm not saying this subject shouldn't be personal or done with care, just not the blind ignorance in this subject in question.

Everybody living in sin. I just find it very difficult as to why anyone can embrace old beliefs that lead to all sorts of roads. Even watching a video of Ron Paul talking about how in another life we may all be dealt with by making poor choices in life instead of people made law.

I thought to myself, I could never vote for this man talking like this. He believes in the devil, and it's everywhere. But I ignore that, otherwise I wouldn't of taken any interest in Mr Paul.

Hopefully I've answered the question. I'm not here to change anyone, I've just voiced my views on religion too much here it seems, as the interest from yourself.

Here is the link hot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3e3g-8hHAw

Why do we feel we must spare people from truth? Because of the violence and horror? Isn't that what Hollywood promotes everyday?

This is a must watch video. I say stick it in peoples faces, stop apologizeing for peace and liberty. Gather your strength, step into the arena and speak out to everyone you can.
    Life is not a movie & liberty will not be delivered on a bed of feathers.

Im not saying this is the easy thing to do, but:

STOP paying your taxes.

Quote Originally Posted by ctiger2 View Post
    This drives me crazy. I do NOT want to let the govt steal my income to fund this bull$#@!.

Unless we all stop paying at once, the few with balls will just wind up in jail. Who cares about this $#@!? Israel is in danger... we must kill brown children before they become terrorist. And that joke Obomba gets a peace prize... maybe its spelled piece as in piece of the action.
    Last edited by bolil; 07-28-2012 at 12:55 PM.
    Best of luck in life.

Quote Originally Posted by bolil View Post
    Unless we all stop paying at once, the few with balls will just wind up in jail. Who cares about this $#@!? Israel is in danger... we must kill brown children before they become terrorist. And that joke Obomba gets a peace prize... maybe its spelled piece as in piece of the action.
    danke doesn't pay taxes. He can probably help you with the matter. Just FWIW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

ALL people are NOT evil.

Don't forget that during WWII Germany, there were people who risked their LIVES to save endangered Jews. They did it for NO BENEFIT to themselves what-so-ever. Just the opposite. Thousands of Poles that TRIED to help Jews were caught and executed.

There is a book that describes the type of personality that "went along with things" (most humans) and THOSE that were willing to DIE to rescue fellow humans. The book is called The Altruistic Personality: Rescuers of Jews in Nazi Germany. Here's a link, http://www.amazon.com/Altruistic-Per...ic+personality

Anyway to say that ALL of us would go "along" with "whatever" just isn't true. Some WON'T and DIDN'T.

In my opinion.
    They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. – Benjamin Franklin

I pray to always be among the people that WON'T.
    They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. – Benjamin Franklin

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Im not saying this is the easy thing to do, but:

STOP paying your taxes.
    "your taxes"

What is that?

I have found that most people can't answer that.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    danke doesn't pay taxes. He can probably help you with the matter. Just FWIW.
    WTF? I pay taxes.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast