Here's what I've read latley, all of them were fairly enjoyable reads even if I disgree with a lot of what the said and I'd encourage everyone to read some books by out opponents cause I felt like I got a lot out of understanding their point of view from their mouth.

Rating 1 (Sucks) - 5 (Awesome)

Paul Krugman -End this Depression Now! (Rating: 3)

Summary: Basic summary, government just needs to put in place a lot of temporary spending programs. He argues that usually monetary policy would help devalue wages to make the economy competitive again, but since we've hit the "0% bound" that won't work so we need to stimulate demand to get excess capacity used up. Before you make our obvious counters, he actually put up pretty decent arguments regarding our claims of the problems of deficits and inflation. He presents history fairly well, but ignores things like the recession of 1920 and late 1800s unit banking laws which weaken his arguments.

Will put up the rest of reviews in a little while when I get back home of the following:

Joseph Stigletz - The Price of Inequality (Rating:4)

Joe Nocera and Bethany McClean - All the Devils are Here (Rating: 5!)

Cass Sunstein & Richard Thaler - Nudge (Rating: 4)

Edward Conard - Unintended Consequences (Rating: 3)

THe ratings are not based on whether I feel they are right or wrong but how enjoyable the read was