Thread: Senate will not vote on Obamacare repeal

Senate will not vote on Obamacare repeal

Reed brought it to the Senate Floor and then withdrew his own motion. That killed the bill and means the Senate will not have a chance to vote on it.

SOB!

-t

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Shocked /s
    For Liberty - Feature-length doc about the 2008 R3V | Twitter

Oh my! I'll bet the House GOP is as shocked at AdamT!

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Oh my! I'll bet the House GOP is as shocked at AdamT!
    Sure they are.
    "The Patriarch"

who's surprised?

kabuki theatre.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Unbelievable this BS.
    "Never Miss a Good Chance to Shut up"

It's ok guys! As soon as Mitt Romney is elected it's going to change everything.

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaCato View Post
    Unbelievable this BS.

It is NOT unbelievable when wicked people ACT IN THEIR NATURE. It is as "natural" as America's Hurricane Katrina or Iceland's Grimsvotn Volcano. Not precisely predictable, but also not unexpected.

It is NOT unbelievable when otherwise good people are seduced and corrupted or otherwise overpowered by Bad Guys. It happens, literally, ALL THE TIME.

What WOULD be unbelievable, were I not routinely confronted by evidence of it, is that Americans TOLERATE this bull$#@!.

Land of the free and home of the brave, my ass. Land of the FEE and home of the KNAVE.

In my opinion, which is based on my upbringing and my education and my experience AND MY HARD WIRING, "we'll get 'em in future elections" is a combination of passing the buck and whistling past the graveyard.
    Last edited by cheapseats; 07-13-2012 at 12:38 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    It's ok guys! As soon as Mitt Romney is elected it's going to change everything.
    exactly - we must replace Obama..... with someone just like him!

Ron Paul said that John Boehner runs the House better than any speaker he's ever seen. I wonder if Harry Reid runs the worst Senate ever. They never have anything to vote on!
    I ignore the fact that RP's take back the GOP strategy is working. I ignore the fact that RP accomplished more from his 2008 GOP run than he ever has before. I ignore the fact that 3rd party candidates lose and are a joke to voters. I ignore all this b/c I have an arousing fantasy where RP runs 3rd party in 2012, magically polls at 15%, magically is allowed in the debates, and then magically wins the election. Trust me, it'll work this time.
    - The naive attitude of too many RPF members

The Republicans can't repeal it. They have nothing with which to replace it because they have not figured out a way for the banks to take it over. Although Flexspending and the proposed medical savings account are good first steps.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

Quote Originally Posted by Acala View Post
    The Republicans can't repeal it. They have nothing with which to replace it because they have not figured out a way for the banks to take it over. Although Flexspending and the proposed medical savings account are good first steps.
    All they had to do is offer a choice... you as an American have the freedom to choose or denied this montrousity. NOPE

We all know it's BS, because if the Political bought and paid for Comgressional whores wanted reformed, they could of done a dozen simple bills to assist Americans health care. No, it's all Kabuki Theater and the Media to play for their money masters.

Harry Reid sure is a political racketeering dirty scumbag
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Of course!
    “It is hard to free fools from the chains they revere.” -Voltaire

"Insanity in individuals is something rare - but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule." -Frederick Nietzsche

"The Republican form of government is the highest form of government: but because of this it requires the highest type of human nature, a type nowhere at present existing." -Herbert Spencer

The house could just hold funding. This is war.
    Dishonest money makes for dishonest people.

Andrew Napolitano, John Stossel. FOX News Liberty Infiltrators.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Dr. Paul is living rent-free in the minds of the neocons, and for a fiscal conservative, free rent is always a good thing
    NOBP ≠ ABO

Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post
    Reed brought it to the Senate Floor and then withdrew his own motion. That killed the bill and means the Senate will not have a chance to vote on it.

SOB!

-t
    As I wasn't born into this world as an underling for the purpose of enhancing the livelihoods of experts, I don't want affordable healthcare. Still, seems every employee of the government has their communist healthcare. And it seems to me every employee working for the management teams of corporations have long receive socialized healthcare as well.
    The only recourse is to do away with all healthcare as removing all the middlemen between the doctor and their patients makes good economic sense.
    But, who in here is willing to give up their crack-headed addictions to the healthcare benefits they receive today?
    President Obama has you jumping through loops. Because of this, he will one day go down as a genius. I can only imagine how the literary Puritan community of pagans up and around Boston will go on and on about how, because of president Obama's brilliance as president, this is final proof that the Negro people of color are equal to whites!

Quote Originally Posted by roho76 View Post
    The house could just hold funding. This is war.
    Bingo! Thread winner.

If the GOP wanted to, all it has to do is refuse to pass a budget or any legislation that funds the health care law. End of story, law dies. They could even state that they will not pass any budget until the law is repealed. They won't do it because they don't actually care about repeal.

History repeats itself: In 2007, the Democrats hated the Iraq War so much that they decided to keep funding it when they took over the House and Senate. Two sides of the same coin.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    News link?

Looks like they want to wait untill after the election to tell every one they are going to support Obamacare.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/us_...45545&srvc=rss
    Last edited by Noob; 07-14-2012 at 06:00 PM.