Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IN-Man goes to jail for five years for speaking out about family court judge and evaluator

Exclamation IN-Man goes to jail for five years for speaking out about family court judge and evaluator

That'll teach you, Mundane.

It's cases like this, that I hope NH's new "Jury Nullification" law helps address.

Indiana Dad Sentenced to Five Years for Criticizing Judge, Custody Evaluator

July 5th, 2012 by Robert Franklin, Esq.

http://www.fathersandfamilies.org/20...ody-evaluator/

An Indiana man faces five years in prison because he criticized the judge and the custody evaluator in his divorce and custody case. Here’s Dan Brewington’s website and here’s a link to his brief appealing his criminal convictions.

Dan and Melissa Brewington were married in 2002. They had two daughters before Melissa filed for divorce in early 2007. Both parents sought primary custody of the children, but Melissa was awarded primary custody during the pendency of the case. Dan had visitation three days each week. During the entire course of the two and a half year custody case, no allegation of violence, physical or sexual abuse, neglect, drug or alcohol abuse was ever leveled at Dan Brewington. And of course he had his daughters three days a week, so someone must have thought he was a pretty good dad.

But despite all that, when Judge James Humphrey issued his final order in the case, he stripped Dan Brewington of all rights to see his children. He was entirely denied visitation and, when he called them on the telephone, that mode of contact was denied him as well. So, the question arises “what did Dan Brewington do to lose his children and get himself put in prison?” More to the point, how can a man against whom there is no finding of unfitness as a parent come to be denied all contact with his children? Doesn’t that violate Supreme Court precedent?

It looks like it does, but the answer to all those questions is simple; Dan Brewington harshly criticized both Judge Humphrey and the court’s hand-picked custody evaluator, Dr. Edward Connor. Now, I know what you’re thinking. You’re thinking that Dan Brewington, like all Americans, has freedom of speech. Moreover, you’re thinking that, because Judge Humphrey is a public figure, anyone can say pretty near anything about him that’s isn’t known to be false, without consequences. You’d be right about both those things, and into the bargain, you’d be saying very much what Brewington’s appellate lawyers say in their brief. Dan Brewington can say bad things about a judge and a psychologist. It’s the American way.

Apparently, Dr. Connor didn’t evaluate the custody matter the way Brewington thought he should, so he began asking questions. He learned that, contrary to Indiana law, Dr. Connor was serving an Indiana court without being licensed to practice in Indiana (he was licensed in Kentucky). Moreover, the original judge in the case had ex parte contact with Dr. Connor and Brewington, who was representing himself, called him on it and forced the judge to recuse himself.

Then Brewington started demanding to see the entire case file in Dr. Connor’s possession. He didn’t want just his final report, but wanted to know how he’d arrived at his conclusions. That’s something every trial lawyer is entitled to and, since Brewington was acting as his own counsel, he should have gotten it, but he never did even though at one point Dr. Connor promised it to him.

So, having been denied custody of his children as well as the reasons for the denial, Dan Brewington got mad. Despite his anger, he never threatened anyone, never stalked anyone, never acted violently. No, what he did was to seek redress of his grievances as he’s entitled to do under the First Amendment to the United States Constitution. He filed motions, all of which were denied. He wrote letters to Dr. Connor. He threatened filing suit, although he never did. He complained to a professional disciplinary body in Kentucky.

It’s true that he often used intemperate language. He called the judge a ‘child abuser’ because he took his children from him without reason. He suggested that Dr. Connor is a ‘pervert’ because, in his interviews with clients, he asks sexually specific questions of women but not of men.

But as we all know, even intemperate language can be protected speech. The First Amendment doesn’t protect only words acceptable to the Women’s Christian Temperance Union; it protects lots of speech that many deem offensive, and that’s particularly true when the speech is directed at public figures like Judge Humphrey. As Brewington repeated time and again on the websites that were his main mode of communicating his opinions, his goal was to reveal and condemn the terrible dysfunction of family courts. (Don’t we all?) And that, my friends, is protected speech. We Americans get to criticize our public officials and our public institutions; it’s one of the greatest things about this country.

But Judge Humphrey and the local prosecutor don’t agree. They think that speech that’s critical of judges and their hired experts should be stamped out if at all possible. Otherwise, people might get the idea that, well, the family court system is dsyfunctional and needs to change, and we can’t have that.

So the DA trumped up six charges against Brewington that frankly were designed to punish protected speech. With the assistance of the trial court that issued jury instructions that failed to remind the jury about the protections afforded by the First Amendment, and with the ineffective conduct of his trial lawyer, Brewington was convicted of five of the six counts and sentenced to serve five years in prison.

Family judges tell us pretty much nonstop about their concern for children’s welfare. According to them, they’ve never taken a breath that wasn’t in “the best interests of the child.” But of course that’s pure nonsense, and this case shows it. The fact is that Brewington was an obnoxious litigant. I’m sure he was a pain to all concerned. But if Judge Humphrey were truly concerned with the man’s two children, he’d have set aside whatever animosity he had toward Brewington and recognized that the girls need their father. Again, there was never a claim that Brewington was violent, hurtful, neglectful or in any way less than a loving, caring, capable father.

But now his girls won’t see him for five years and probably not even then. That’s because this judge wasn’t concerned about their welfare; he was concerned about showing Brewington, and all others who may be similarly inclined, just what kind of power family courts have. Question that at your peril. Assert your rights only if you dare. That’s the message to which two little girl’s well-being was sacrificed.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Really sad to see things like this happening in my home state. It also forces me to question why anyone would desire a family in this age; the risk of losing everything is simply too great. Why would I want to work my butt off only to have some harpy snatch everything from up under me? I've seen it happen too many times.

I remember my uncle got divorced about 12 years ago. His wife cheated on him (he was faithful) and yet she was awarded the house and kids while he got absolutely nothing. How can society think this is acceptable? Oh, I know why! It's the same reason that prostitution and polygamy will always be illegal and immoral in the eyes of people who view mutilating a child as a 'right'. I'm sure you can guess who's the culprit...

And now congratulations, gay community. Coming soon to a home near you! Custody wars, entitlement rights, and enough emotional distress to make you 'end it all'. All because people fawn over a piece of paper handed down from our own Zeus incarnate, living and breathing gods, the government!

If you have a marriage license you're OUT OF YOUR MIND! Period. If you're thinking of getting a marriage license you're OUT OF YOUR MIND! And to be perfectly honest, I would stay away from Westerners with 10 foot pole. Divorce is so pervasive within our culture that it's almost impossible to find someone who wouldn't up and leave you at the first sign of trouble.
    Last edited by James Madison; 07-10-2012 at 01:37 AM.
    Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives. -James Madison

Bump for importance.
    Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives. -James Madison

If I was in Indiana I would be rounding up as many of the locals as possible for a protest to raise awareness to get this man released and hopefully have the real criminals prosecuted.

It seems some judges believe they are monarchs and beyond reproach. They seem to think they can do anything they want to people and get away with it. So far from this story, they may be correct in their beliefs.

If nobody ever attempts to correct this injustice, it will continue and more and more judges will come to believe they are monarchs.

Time for a revolution?

I think so.

Quote Originally Posted by RickyJ View Post
    Time for a revolution?

I think so.
    A revolution, emmm.. that might be a bit extreme, but perhaps maybe a large crowd of people outside the judges home with torches and pitchforks would suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    A revolution, emmm.. that might be a bit extreme, but perhaps maybe a large crowd of people outside the judges home with torches and pitchforks would suffice.
    Where they would get beat, tased and arrested by SWAT.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Where they would get beat, tased and arrested by SWAT.
    Yeah, probably.

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison View Post
    Really sad to see things like this happening in my home state. It also forces me to question why anyone would desire a family in this age; the risk of losing everything is simply too great. Why would I want to work my butt off only to have some harpy snatch everything from up under me? I've seen it happen too many times.

I remember my uncle got divorced about 12 years ago. His wife cheated on him (he was faithful) and yet she was awarded the house and kids while he got absolutely nothing. How can society think this is acceptable? Oh, I know why! It's the same reason that prostitution and polygamy will always be illegal and immoral in the eyes of people who view mutilating a child as a 'right'. I'm sure you can guess who's the culprit...

And now congratulations, gay community. Coming soon to a home near you! Custody wars, entitlement rights, and enough emotional distress to make you 'end it all'. All because people fawn over a piece of paper handed down from our own Zeus incarnate, living and breathing gods, the government!

If you have a marriage license you're OUT OF YOUR MIND! Period. If you're thinking of getting a marriage license you're OUT OF YOUR MIND! And to be perfectly honest, I would stay away from Westerners with 10 foot pole. Divorce is so pervasive within our culture that it's almost impossible to find someone who wouldn't up and leave you at the first sign of trouble.
    Harpy? Seriously?
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

As Brewington repeated time and again on the websites that were his main mode of communicating his opinions, his goal was to reveal and condemn the terrible dysfunction of family courts.
    Am I reading that right? He was prosecuted simply for internet chatter unbecoming of a citizenmundane?

Some pertinent links:

http://danbrewington.blogspot.com/
    http://www.eaglecountryonline.com/news.php?nID=2420

Whatever he said - and most of it is weak "son of a bitch" , "the game is over" - it is amazing how much BS paperwork and court time is wasted. He would have been better off saying nothing. Anything he might actually do, they would need to prove.

So the DA trumped up six charges against Brewington that frankly were designed to punish protected speech. With the assistance of the trial court that issued jury instructions that failed to remind the jury about the protections afforded by the First Amendment, and with the ineffective conduct of his trial lawyer, Brewington was convicted of five of the six counts and sentenced to serve five years in prison.

"We think this verdict speaks well of the respect this community has for the rule of law," said Negangard.
    What law? The ones the statist hacks made up, in direct violation of the Constitution?

Their existence, and virtually every problem they address-–divorce, custody, child abuse, child-support enforcement, even juvenile crime—revolve around one overriding principle: removing the father from the family. If fathers remained with their families, family courts would have little reason to exist, since the problems that they handle seldom appear in intact families. While mothers also fall afoul of family court judges, it is fathers against whom their enmity is largely directed, because fathers are their principal rivals.

The judges’ contempt for both fathers and constitutional rights was openly expressed by New Jersey municipal court judge Richard Russell. Speaking to his colleagues during a training seminar in 1994, he said: "Your job is not to become concerned about the constitutional rights of the man that you’re violating. Throw him out on the street, give him the clothes on his back and tell him, “See ya around.” . . .We don’t have to worry about their rights."
    From the fist link in the quote above:

Family law is now denying rights as basic as freedom of speech, freedom of the press, and even the right to hold private conversations. An Arizona father has been ordered not to criticize judges in his conversations with members of his own family. ... In many American jurisdictions it is a crime to criticize family court judges. On Fathers’ Day 1998, a California father who had been planning to protest the fact that he had not seen his son in more than two years was taken into custody for a “psychiatric evaluation.” The former husband of singer Wynonna Judd was recently arrested for talking to reporters about his divorce.
    Last edited by Lucille; 07-11-2012 at 04:12 PM.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

One of the problems is the fact that all family court proceedings are considered "private" and not open to the public. Not much accountability to be found when observers and random court goers can't see what goes on behind the closed door. Blogs like this guy's are one of the few avenues to expose the corruption but even that lands one in jail now.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Family courts are EVIL !!

http://deltabravo.net/cms/plugins/co...hp?content.284

Divorce and Fatherhood Statistics
    Some general stats on divorce and fatherhood.

61% of all child abuse is committed by biological mothers
    25% of all child abuse is committed by natural fathers
    Statistical Source: Current DHHS report on nationwide Child Abuse79.6% of custodial mothers receive a support award
    29.9% of custodial fathers receive a support award
    46.9% of non-custodial mothers totally default on support
    26.9% of non-custodial fathers totally default on support
    20.0% of non-custodial mothers pay support at some level
    61.0% of non-custodial fathers pay support at some level
    66.2% of single custodial mothers work less than full-time
    10.2% of single custodial fathers work less than full-time
    7.0% of single custodial mothers work more than 44 hours weekly
    24.5% of single custodial fathers work more than 44 hours weekly
    46.2% of single custodial mothers receive public assistance
    20.8% of single custodial fathers receive public assistance
    Statistical Source: Technical Analysis Paper No. 42 - U.S. Dept. of Health & Human
    Services - Office of Income Security Policy90.2% of fathers with joint custody pay all the support due
    79.1% of fathers with visitation privileges pay all the support due
    44.5% of fathers with no visitation pay all the support due
    37.9% of fathers are denied any visitation
    66.0% of all support not paid by non-custodial fathers is due to inability to pay Statistical Source: 1988 Census "Child Support and Alimony: 1989 Series P-60, No. 173 p. 6-7. and U.S. General Accounting Office Report"
    GAO/HRD-92-39FS January, 199250% of mothers see no value in the father's continued contact with his children.
    --See "Surviving the Breakup" by Joan Berlin Kelly

40% of mothers reported that they had interfered with the father's visitation to punish their ex-spouse.
    --See "Frequency of Visitation...." by Stanford Braver, American Journal of Orthopsychiatry

63% of youth suicides are from fatherless homes --U.S. D.H.H.S., Bureau of the Census 85% of all children that exhibit behavioral disorders come from fatherless homes --Center for Disease Control80% of rapists motivated with displaced anger come from fatherless homes --Criminal Justice and Behavior, Vol. 14, p. 403-2671% of all high school dropouts come from fatherless homes --National Principals Association Report on the State of High Schools70% of juveniles in state operated institutions come from fatherless homes --U.S. Dept. of Justice, Special Report Sept., 198885% of all youths sitting in prisons grew up in a fatherless home --Fulton County Georgia jail populations & Texas Dept. of Corrections, 1992 Translated, this means that children from a fatherless home are:
    5 times more likely to commit suicide
    32 times more likely to run away
    20 times more likely to have behavioral disorders
    14 times more likely to commit rape
    9 times more likely to drop out of school
    10 times more likely to abuse chemical substances
    9 times more likely to end up in a state operated institution
    20 times more likely to end up in prison
    There are: 11,268,000 total U.S. custodial mothers and 2,907,000 total U.S. custodial fathers
    --Current Population Reports, U.S. Bureau of the Census, Series P-20, No. 458, 1991In a study of 700 adolescents, researchers found that "compared to families with two natural parents living in the home, adolescents from single-parent families have been found to engage in greater and earlier sexual activity."
    Source: Carol W. Metzler, et al. "The Social Context for Risky Sexual Behavior Among Adolescents", Journal of Behavioral Medicine 17 (1994).

"Fatherless children are at a dramatically greater risk of drug and alcohol abuse, mental illness, suicide, poor educational performance, teen pregnancy, and criminality."
    Source: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, National Center for Health Statistics, Survey on Child Health, Washington, DC, 1993.

"Teenagers living in single-parent households are more likely to abuse alcohol and at an earlier age compared to children reared in two-parent households."
    Source: Terry E. Duncan, Susan C. Duncan and Hyman Hops, "The Effects of Family Cohesiveness and Peer Encouragement on the Development of Adolescent Alcohol Use: A Cohort-Sequential Approach to the Analysis of Longitudinal Data", Journal of Studies on Alcohol 55 (1994).

"...the absence of the father in the home affects significantly the behavior of adolescents and results in the greater use of alcohol and marijuana."
    Source: Deane Scott Berman "Risk Factors Leading to Adolescent Substance Abuse", Adolescence 30 (1995)

A study of 156 victims of child sexual abuse found that the majority of the children came from disrupted or single-parent homes; only 31 percent of the children lived with both biological parents. Although stepfamilies make up only about 10 percent of all families, 27 percent of the abused children lived with either a stepfather or the mother's boyfriend.
    Source: Beverly Gomes-Schwartz, Jonathan Horowitz, and Albert P. Cardarelli, "Child Sexual Abuse Victims and Their Treatment", U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Juvenile Justce and Delinquency Prevention.

Researchers in Michigan determined that "49 percent of all child abuse cases are committed by single mothers."
    Source: Joan Ditson and Sharon Shay, "A Study of Child Abuse in Lansing, Michigan", Child Abuse and Neglect, 8 (1984).

"A family structure index -- a composite index based on the annual rate of children involved in divorce and the percentage of families with children present that are female-headed -- is a strong predictor of suicide among young adult and adolescent white males."
    Source: Patricia L. McCall and Kenneth C. Land, "Trends in White Male Adolescent, Young-Adult and Elderly Suicide: Are There Common Underlying Structural Factors?" Social Science Research 23, 1994.

" Fatherless children are at dramatically greater risk of suicide."
    Source: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, National Center for Health Statistics, Survey on Child Health, Washington, DC, 1993.

In a study of 146 adolescent friends of 26 adolescent suicide victims, teens living in single-parent families are not only more likely to commit suicide but also more likely to suffer from psychological disorders, when compared to teens living in intact families.
    Source: David A. Brent, et al. "Post-traumatic Stress Disorder in Peers of Adolescent Suicide Victims: Predisposing Factors and Phenomenology.", Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry 34, 1995.

"Boys who grow up in father-absent homes are more likely that those in father-present homes to have trouble establishing appropriate sex roles and gender identity."
    Source: P.L. Adams, J.R. Milner, and N.A. Schrepf, "Fatherless Children", New York, Wiley Press, 1984.

"In 1988, a study of preschool children admitted to New Orleans hospitals as psychiatric patients over a 34-month period found that nearly 80 percent came from fatherless homes."
    Source: Jack Block, et al. "Parental Functioning and the Home Environment in Families of Divorce", Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 27 (1988)

"Children living with a never-married mother are more likely to have been treated for emotional problems."
    Source: L. Remez, "Children Who Don't Live with Both Parents Face Behavioral Problems," Family Planning Perspectives (January/February 1992).

Children reared by a divorced or never-married mother are less cooperative and score lower on tests of intelligence than children reared in intact families. Statistical analysis of the behavior and intelligence of these children revealed "significant detrimental effects " of living in a female-headed household. Growing up in a female-headed household remained a statistical predictor of behavior problems even after adjusting for differences in family income.
    Source: Greg L. Duncan, Jeanne Brooks-Gunn and Pamela Kato Klebanov, "Economic Deprivation and Early Childhood Development", Child Development 65 (1994).

"Compared to peers in two-parent homes, black children in single-parent households are more likely to engage in troublesome behavior, and perform poorly in school."
    Source: Tom Luster and Hariette Pipes McAdoo, "Factors Related to the Achievement and Adjustment of Young African-American Children.", Child Development 65 (1994): 1080-1094

"Even controlling for variations across groups in parent education, race and other child and family factors, 18- to 22-year-olds from disrupted families were twice as likely to have poor relationships with their mothers and fathers, to show high levels of emotional distress or problem behavior, [and] to have received psychological help."
    Source: Nicholas Zill, Donna Morrison, and Mary Jo Coiro, "Long Term Effects of Parental Divorce on Parent-Child Relationships, Adjustment and Achievement in Young Adulthood",
    Journal of Family Psychology 7 (1993).

"Children with fathers at home tend to do better in school, are less prone to depression and are more successful in relationships. Children from one-parent families achieve less and get into trouble more than children from two parent families."
    Source: One Parent Families and Their Children: The School's Most Significant Minority, conducted by The Consortium for the Study of School Needs of Children from One Parent Families, co sponsored by the National Association of Elementary School Principals and the Institute for Development of Educational Activities, a division of the Charles F. Kettering Foundation, Arlington, VA., 1980

"Children whose parents separate are significantly more likely to engage in early sexual activity, abuse drugs, and experience conduct and mood disorders. This effect is especially strong for children whose parents separated when they were five years old or younger."
    Source: David M. Fergusson, John Horwood and Michael T. Lynsky, "Parental Separation, Adolescent Psychopathology, and Problem Behaviors", Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry 33 (1944)

"Compared to peers living with both biological parents, sons and daughters of divorced or separated parents exhibited significantly more conduct problems. Daughters of divorced or separated mothers evidenced significantly higher rates of internalizing problems, such as anxiety or depression."
    Source: Denise B. Kandel, Emily Rosenbaum and Kevin Chen, "Impact of Maternal Drug Use and Life Experiences on Preadolescent Children Born to Teenage Mothers", Journal of Marriage and the Family56 (1994).

"Father hunger " often afflicts boys age one and two whose fathers are suddenly and permanently absent. Sleep disturbances, such as trouble falling asleep, nightmares, and night terrors frequently begin within one to three months after the father leaves home.
    Source: Alfred A. Messer, "Boys Father Hunger: The Missing Father Syndrome", Medical Aspects of Human Sexuality, January 1989.

"Children of never-married mothers are more than twice as likely to have been treated for an emotional or behavioral problem."
    Source: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, National Center for Health Statistics, National Health Interiew Survey, Hyattsille, MD, 1988

A 1988 Department of Health and Human Services study found that at every income level except the very highest (over $50,000 a year), children living with never-married mothers were more likely than their counterparts in two-parent families to have been expelled or suspended from school, to display emotional problems, and to engage in antisocial behavior.
    Source: James Q. Wilson, "In Loco Parentis: Helping Children When Families Fail Them", The Brookings Review, Fall 1993.

In a longitudinal study of 1,197 fourth-grade students, researchers observed "greater levels of aggression in boys from mother-only households than from boys in mother-father households."
    Source: N. Vaden-Kierman, N. Ialongo, J. Pearson, and S. Kellam, "Household Family Structure and Children's Aggressive Behavior: A Longitudinal Study of Urban Elementary School Children", Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology 23, no. 5 (1995).

"Children from mother-only families have less of an ability to delay gratification and poorer impulse control (that is, control over anger and sexual gratification.) These children also have a weaker sense of conscience or sense of right and wrong."
    Source: E.M. Hetherington and B. Martin, "Family Interaction " in H.C. Quay and J.S. Werry (eds.), Psychopathological Disorders of Childhood. (New York: John Wiley & Sons,
    1979)

"Eighty percent of adolescents in psychiatric hospitals come from broken homes."
    Source: J.B. Elshtain, "Family Matters... ", Christian Century, Jully 1993.

Bump
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Interesting case.

Doesn't this just confirm what we all know already though: the courts are heavily biased against males. They pretend that they are meant to be fair, but the outcome is always predetermined as feminists have lobbied for years. They want men paying child support, but they don't want equal parenting rights.

Just about the time the children were to start moving from the women's world and start growing into and understanding a man's world they are denied it. Welcome to the new world order of things.

tod evans

-the sources on that website are mostly form the 1980's.

This story makes me sick for some reason.

I would kill to protect my right to see and be with my baby girl. No man will have the power to deny me of that right.

Quote Originally Posted by Agorism View Post
    tod evans

-the sources on that website are mostly form the 1980's.
    For a father things are actually worse in the majority of states now.

I know I'm living it.

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    This story makes me sick for some reason.

I would kill to protect my right to see and be with my baby girl. No man will have the power to deny me of that right.
    I honestly hope you never find out!

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    For a father things are actually worse in the majority of states now.

I know I'm living it.
    Anyone got new stats?

Its at times like this you go to the Godfather (if you are fortunate enough to be under the wing of one) for Justice.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by truelies View Post
    Its at times like this you go to the Godfather (if you are fortunate enough to be under the wing of one) for Justice.
    Vlad ?....

Everyone should look up Title 4D Federal Funding. It came out of the Social Security Act of 1975 to set up the Child Support enforcement agencies around the country in each state. The reasoning behind it was so many single women with children were on welfare that they would go after the fathers for child support and stop all the welfare that was costing the state.

The way they funded it is for every dollar the state enforcement collects the agency get's a % of funding. For example, for every dollar they collect in support the federal government gives them $0.70. This is just an example. Each state is different.

Now you know why EVERYONE keeps the money and the time with each parent separate. If the child support stops then the judges, clerks, enforcement officers and everyone in the system loses their jobs because they won't get funded. It totally screws all the good fathers (yes 84% of the time mothers get the children) out there that just want equal parenting time and their money back due to women who use the money for god knows what since the system doesn't hold them accountable.

http://parentingrights.wordpress.com/

Would I willingly acquiesce to this treatment of those that feel they would deny me my right for my story to be heard? No. You'll see me on page one of the local paper. Depending on how things go you might see me in a national publication. There is a time when you just say I am done with it.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 07-13-2012 at 08:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Agorism View Post
    Anyone got new stats?
    I have some new stats.. I'll try and get around to posting them. They show and prove that children are better off with the father... goes in this order from best to worst.

1. Mother and Father are together.
    2. 50/50 where both mother and father live in same school district
    3. Father as primary custodial parent.
    4. Mother as primary custodial parent.

But yet 84% of the time the mother wins custody.

hey i 100% belive this happened. my 2 kids live with me full time due to how their mother treats them. im am in the midst of my ex wife telling the court that im keeping my 16 and 17yr old kids from her. they signed statements saying they didnt want to see her because of how she treated them. she lied to the court about me. i have solid proof showing the court she was lying. it didnt matter. its been 5 months since this case went to trial, and ive still not yet been able to speak and defend myself. we were all ordered to go to 2 counseling sessions....but it turned into 6. i had to pay for half of it without even being convicted of anything or else id go to jail.

its all been a 1 sided biased case against me and my kids. the councilor we all had to see even told my son that his thoughts and feelings were "stupid". their mother used the counseling sessions to argue and lie even more rather than try to fix their relationship as it was said to be for by the judge.

family court is a joke if youre a man, but it is especially if youre the one that has the kids.

when its all over im going to post the contact info to the judge and councilor and my lawyers boss who is friends with the judge. my lawyer even admitted to me that he wasnt allowed to fully defend me because he couldnt make the judge mad since he has to face her every week. i have no money to get another lawyer.

im going to get interviews on the local news and expose all of them when this is over.
    Last edited by satchelmcqueen; 07-13-2012 at 11:16 PM.

CORRECT!!!! my kids talk with the judge was a joke. behind closed doors they said she walked in and told them immediately that it didnt matter what they thought or felt and that they would do exactly as she told them and turned around and was going to leave without even listening to them. my kids thank god stood up to her and made her listen to the reasons they had for not seeing their mom. but still they are having to "voluntarily" see her anyway just to hopefully gets this judge to end the case.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    One of the problems is the fact that all family court proceedings are considered "private" and not open to the public. Not much accountability to be found when observers and random court goers can't see what goes on behind the closed door. Blogs like this guy's are one of the few avenues to expose the corruption but even that lands one in jail now.
    Last edited by satchelmcqueen; 07-13-2012 at 11:21 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast