Thread: Op-Ed: Canadians Join Lawyers for Ron Paul Federal Lawsuit Against GOP

Op-Ed: Canadians Join Lawyers for Ron Paul Federal Lawsuit Against GOP

Op-Ed: Canadians Join Lawyers for Ron Paul Federal Lawsuit Against GOP

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/articl...#ixzz204idWxAK
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I read and re-read the article and apparently I'm either blind or stupid.........

I saw the Canadian mention but couldn't find where they'd joined as attorneys/plaintiffs or what?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I read and re-read the article and apparently I'm either blind or stupid.........

I saw the Canadian mention but couldn't find where they'd joined as attorneys/plaintiffs or what?
    I couldn't tell either unless one of the named people was a dual citizen or something. I didn't watch the video, though.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Even the Canadian's have jumped across the border to become involved with the Lawyers for Ron Paul, a group of attorneys who saw corruption, fraud, and criminal intent to keep Ron Paul and his "Freedom Message" (truth) from being told.
    To me that reads like they are joining counsel. I've been wrong before, though.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    To me that reads like they are joining counsel. I've been wrong before, though.
    I thought so too, but I can't really say. I post, you decide.....