Thread: Wayne Brady rips into Bill Maher - "Ill slap the sh%t outta him"

Wayne Brady rips into Bill Maher - "Ill slap the sh%t outta him"

Good for Wayne Brady. He's the first Ive seen to really call out Maher's tactics. Can't forget Wayne's Chappelle Show skit!

http://news.yahoo.com/slap-t-him-way...053811169.html

Quote Originally Posted by brady
    But even Bill Maher — like, I’ve had Bill Maher twice now, when referencing Obama, he’s like, ‘Yeah, you know, with your Wayne Brady.’ So, that means it’s a diss to Obama to be called me because he wants a brother-brother, or what he perceives. Just because you $#@! black hookers, just because you have that particular black experience, and I have to stop myself from getting into it, Bill, because I realize the thing is that if I were to go on his show, or even do it online, I’m not going to win because as soon as you back off, he still has his platform to say whatever he wants to.

If he once said I want to know how black Wayne Brady is — that chip on my shoulder says that rarely do you threaten a man and you should not fear anyone. Now, I’m not saying I’m Billy Badass, but if Bill Maher has his perception of what’s black wrapped up, I would gladly slap the $#@! out of Bill Maher in the middle of the street, and then I want to see what Bill Maher would do.

Now, Bill Maher would call the cops and he would have his lawyer — I’d get sued and lose my house and it’s not worth it for me, but the black man part of me would be so satisfied to slap the $#@! out of him in front of Cocoa and Ebony and Fox, the three ladies of the night that he has hired … and Fancy, who also happened to be named Tyrique at one point.
    blaze commentary and interview audio at link
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Love it! Wish I could slap the taste out of Bill's mouth too.

"Negrodamis, why do white people love Wayne Brady so much?"

"Because Wayne Brady makes Bryant Gumble look like Malcolm X"

Chester Copperpot

Good for Wayne Brady

I said smoke this $#@! ma nigga!!

Best skit I have ever seen, hands down. I almost pissed my pants watching wayne brady hafta choke a bitch.

Maher was basically calling Wayne Brady what used to be referred to as an Oreo or Uncle Tom. So typical of the far leftists who love to run around calling every one they dont agree with racists when if fact they are .