Thread: Watch Ron Paul Rip The Federal Reserve And Its Supporters Apart

Watch Ron Paul Rip The Federal Reserve And Its Supporters Apart

An old video, but really good ones. Watch the guy the Doctor is debating trying and distract from the argument as Ron Paul rips apart his argument step-by-step and point-by-point. I love when the Doctor gets really fired up! And the guy he is debating is SO stupid! His misunderstanding of not just economics and what the free market is, but actual ignorance of history is INCREDIBLE. How do people like this get elected?

PART I

PART II

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I know there's been a lot of disagreement in what candidates to support, but can we please agree on one thing:

Federal Reserve is issue #1, #2, #3, and #4. If a candidate does not support a 100% audit, and eventual competing currencies, as their top priority, you should not even consider giving that candidate your support.

THIS is the issue of our day. The Fed if unchanged will bankrupt the middle class, and guarantee that we will have no savings, no retirement, and will be working until we die. Not to mention enable the unlimited growth of the leviathan, endless wars, etc.

Really this issue alone should be enough to spark a secession or revolution, it is that big of a deal. But if we are going to persist in trying the political route, can we at least agree to use this as a litmus test for any and all candidates? It should be their #1 issue.
    Last edited by TheTexan; 07-08-2012 at 11:55 PM.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Systematic destruction. Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    I know there's been a lot of disagreement in what candidates to support, but can we please agree on one thing:

Federal Reserve is issue #1, #2, #3, and #4. If a candidate does not support a 100% audit, and eventual competing currencies, as their top priority, you should not even consider giving that candidate your support.
    Fully agree. This is number 1 right now.