Thread: Some New BIG names confirmed for Paul Festival!

Some New BIG names confirmed for Paul Festival!

Did I mention LEW ROCKWELL is confirmed for Paul Festival??! Also, Larry Pratt, the Executive Director of Gun Owners of America??! And Sheriff Mack?! And Stewart Rhodes, the founder of Oathkeepers?? And Jerry Doyle, national mainstream media personality??! And Jordan Page, amazing liberty musician! And Tatiana Moroz??!

And me!

YOU are NOT going to want to MISS THIS!! Be There!!
    http://www.facebook.com/PaulFestival

We Proudly Announce Lew Rockwell!

Details
    Created on Friday, 06 July 2012 11:32

Joins Jerry Doyle, Walter Block, Larry Pratt, Jordan Page & Tatiana Moroz

CHICAGO, IL- On Friday, Paul Festival announced the addition of Lew Rockwell and additional high-profile individuals to their growing list of speakers. They unveiled radio host Jerry Doyle, Second Amendment advocate Larry Pratt, and author Walter Block. Paul Festival is promoting the run of Presidential candidate Ron Paul and will bring together a number of independent minded organizations. It will will be held at the Florida State Fairgrounds in Tampa, Florida from August 24th through August 26th.

"These individuals are renowned for their independent thinking," said Paul Festival's Bryan Siemon. "They have proven their willingness to speak up for liberty against the political establishment."

Lew Rockwell
    Best-selling author, former Chief of Staff to Congressman Ron Paul and founder of the well-known libertarian website,
    www.lewrockwell.com

Jerry Doyle
    Nationally syndicated talk radio host and well-known actor. Doyle publicly endorsed Ron Paul in his bid for the Presidency. www.jerrydoyle.com

Larry Prat
    Executive Director of Gun Owners of America, which has been dubbed, "The only no-compromise gun lobby in Washington," by Ron Paul himself.
    www.gunowners.org

Walter Block
    Economist, author and Senior Faculty at the Ludwig von Mises Institute. Block has been a strong supporter of Ron Paul and libertarian ideals.

"This event will unify people with the message of liberty just like Ron Paul has done throughout his lifetime," said Rockwell. "I firmly believe we can and will change the political discourse in this country through open and honest dialog."
    The event will also feature musicians Jordan Page & Tatiana Moroz.

Jordan Page
    Musician who has appeared alongside Ron Paul. Page has been featured on numerous news and talk show programs such as Fox News Live and Freedom Watch.
    www.jordanpagemusic.com

Tatiana Moroz
    Musician whose recent LP was entitled, "Love and Liberty." Moroz has performed at numerous events and rallies, including the recent Veterans March on Washington, DC.
    www.tatianamoroz.com

"Ron Paul has consistently stood up for individual liberty even at times when it was not popular," said Page. "This will be an event that no liberty advocate can afford to miss."

These four men add to an already growing list of well established speakers, authors and political celebrities. Historian Thomas Woods, former CIA Officer Michael Scheuer and financial analyst and former U.S. Senate candidate Peter Schiff have all been confirmed to speak.
    http://paulfestival.org/78-news-a-pr...e-lew-rockwell
    Last edited by qwerty; 07-06-2012 at 06:27 AM.
    KEEP THE REVOLUTION ALIVE! RUN FOR OFFICE!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Its really sad that there are no decent or big musical acts. What about some big band names like Pearl Jam, Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins etc. I don't really care for those bands but at least we would make some news. Is Aimee Allen even on the list?

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul4Prez2012 View Post
    Its really sad that there are no decent or big musical acts. What about some big band names like Pearl Jam, Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins etc. I don't really care for those bands but at least we would make some news. Is Aimee Allen even on the list?
    Wouldn't those bands cost quite a bit of money?

i don't think they're going to be losing money after the ticket profits are counted...
    RON PAUL 2012

LIBERTY FOR LIFE

Deb did originally say "major classic rock" bands, or something almost exactly like that.
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

Bands like Bad Religion would play and don't cost a lot of $$$

They could have all the major bands in the world, and the media wouldn't cover it.
    Plus, they'll sell out nomatter what for people just going to see Ron Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Karsten View Post
    ...they'll sell out nomatter what for people just going to see Ron Paul.
    Ron Paul will not be there, AFAIK. He is doing Sunday at another venue.
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wish the executive director of GOA came out and did some public speaking DURING the election.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by Eisenhower View Post
    i don't think they're going to be losing money after the ticket profits are counted...
    LIBERTY UNLEASHED PAC

Paul Festival is a fundraising project of the Liberty Unleashed PAC. All proceeds go to support efforts to elect liberty candidates. Liberty Unleashed PAC is not endorsed by any candidate or candidate's committee.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Wouldn't those bands cost quite a bit of money?
    if those bands support liberty, they'd come do it for a discount price.

besides, it'll give some of them much needed attention like how it gave katie perry a bump in music sold.

We need to support the talented people who are with the movement allready.

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mmfmj View Post
    if those bands support liberty, they'd come do it for a discount price.

besides, it'll give some of them much needed attention like how it gave katie perry a bump in music sold.
    Kelly Clarkson ?

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    I wish the executive director of GOA came out and did some public speaking DURING the election.
    He did.
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

Quote Originally Posted by SilenceDewgooder View Post
    didn't Snoop endorse Paul?
    Better yet we should get the 3D TuPac projector. Wouldnt that be rad?
    "Corruptisima republica plurimae leges."

---- Tacitus

I love von Mises and Emma Watson

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There are ton of young talented people in this movement, why donīt we help them as much as we can ?

Just imagine MTV playing liberty-minded songs...

official release,

We Proudly Announce Lew Rockwell!

Details
    Created on Friday, 06 July 2012 11:32

Joins Jerry Doyle, Walter Block, Larry Pratt, Jordan Page & Tatiana Moroz

CHICAGO, IL- On Friday, Paul Festival announced the addition of Lew Rockwell and additional high-profile individuals to their growing list of speakers. They unveiled radio host Jerry Doyle, Second Amendment advocate Larry Pratt, and author Walter Block. Paul Festival is promoting the run of Presidential candidate Ron Paul and will bring together a number of independent minded organizations. It will will be held at the Florida State Fairgrounds in Tampa, Florida from August 24th through August 26th.

"These individuals are renowned for their independent thinking," said Paul Festival's Bryan Siemon. "They have proven their willingness to speak up for liberty against the political establishment."

Lew Rockwell
    Best-selling author, former Chief of Staff to Congressman Ron Paul and founder of the well-known libertarian website,
    www.lewrockwell.com

Jerry Doyle
    Nationally syndicated talk radio host and well-known actor. Doyle publicly endorsed Ron Paul in his bid for the Presidency. www.jerrydoyle.com

Larry Prat
    Executive Director of Gun Owners of America, which has been dubbed, "The only no-compromise gun lobby in Washington," by Ron Paul himself.
    www.gunowners.org

Walter Block
    Economist, author and Senior Faculty at the Ludwig von Mises Institute. Block has been a strong supporter of Ron Paul and libertarian ideals.

"This event will unify people with the message of liberty just like Ron Paul has done throughout his lifetime," said Rockwell. "I firmly believe we can and will change the political discourse in this country through open and honest dialog."
    The event will also feature musicians Jordan Page & Tatiana Moroz.

Jordan Page
    Musician who has appeared alongside Ron Paul. Page has been featured on numerous news and talk show programs such as Fox News Live and Freedom Watch.
    www.jordanpagemusic.com

Tatiana Moroz
    Musician whose recent LP was entitled, "Love and Liberty." Moroz has performed at numerous events and rallies, including the recent Veterans March on Washington, DC.
    www.tatianamoroz.com

"Ron Paul has consistently stood up for individual liberty even at times when it was not popular," said Page. "This will be an event that no liberty advocate can afford to miss."

These four men add to an already growing list of well established speakers, authors and political celebrities. Historian Thomas Woods, former CIA Officer Michael Scheuer and financial analyst and former U.S. Senate candidate Peter Schiff have all been confirmed to speak.
    http://paulfestival.org/78-news-a-pr...e-lew-rockwell

Anyone driving through middle TN and want to carpool?

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Vidual View Post
    Ron Paul will not be there, AFAIK. He is doing Sunday at another venue.
    Which is definitely where i'll be if I decide to go to Tampa...
    It's just an opinion... man...

Quote Originally Posted by jbauer View Post
    Anyone driving through middle TN and want to carpool?
    http://ronvoy2012.eventbrite.com/

Can you get on the bus at any of the stops? There isn't a bus starting out anywhere in TN but there are a couple going through.

edit: drrrrrrr, it looks like you can get on in any of the locations. You might want to point that out, I've looked at the ronvoy site before and never made it to the FAQ. Since the van is going right through my town (I-40) I wonder if they'd pick me up at the gas station. We've got the cheapest gas on that route.
    Last edited by jbauer; 07-06-2012 at 06:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jbauer View Post
    Can you get on the bus at any of the stops? There isn't a bus starting out anywhere in TN but there are a couple going through.

edit: drrrrrrr, it looks like you can get on in any of the locations. You might want to point that out, I've looked at the ronvoy site before and never made it to the FAQ. Since the van is going right through my town (I-40) I wonder if they'd pick me up at the gas station. We've got the cheapest gas on that route.
    best way to get answers is to ask here,

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...stival-Q-amp-A

or PM forum member

Deborah K

Or ask Susan Wolfe in FB,

http://www.facebook.com/bliu911

or ask in this FB group

http://www.facebook.com/groups/ronvoy2012/

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    There are ton of young talented people in this movement, why donīt we help them as much as we can ?

Just imagine MTV playing liberty-minded songs...
    In 2005/2006 Green Day was nominated for a ton of awards by MTV and other music groups and won a bunch of them. Many of the awards were won for slightly pro-freedom songs like American Idiot, Wake Me Up When September Ends and Holiday. Heck, Green Day even won the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards both years because of the album. It was so awesome to be a pro-liberty music fan back then because millions and millions of people were not only watching music videos that hinted at freedom, people were saying that those were their favorite music videos.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Itīs so important that we support each others talents in this movement, thatīs how we get the best results!

I argued the same thing. And then someone else made a persuasive case that this Paul Festival was not all about a big attendence. It was about providing a good experience for the hardcore Ron Paul supporters that were going to be there. Is this a Ron Paul Festival, or a Metallica concert? Because if it was a Metallica concert, there would be more Metallica fans there than Ron Paul supporters, and it would be less fun for the people that the Festival is for, the Paul supporters.

This Festival is not right before the Florida Primary. We're not trying to get Metallica supporters to vote for Ron Paul. Because there's no vote for them to participate in. We aren't trying to get new votes at this point. This is for the Ron Paul grassroots.

Of course, everyone pretty much recognizes that without name acts, the turnout won't be the same as it would be with name acts. And that's apparently ok. It's worth $125 at the door to hang out with a bunch of Ron Paul supporters, it is believed. It makes sense to me. But, again, my first instinct was "where are the name acts"? Remember Randy Travis at the Ames Straw Poll?

Quote Originally Posted by Karsten View Post
    They could have all the major bands in the world, and the media wouldn't cover it.
    Plus, they'll sell out nomatter what for people just going to see Ron Paul.
    Oh, Ron Paul is not planning on being there. Ron Paul is at Major Rally. That's the one day event on the Sunday at USF.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    Kelly Clarkson ?
    Yes, Kelly Clarkson.

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Vidual View Post
    Deb did originally say "major classic rock" bands, or something almost exactly like that.
    They should get Aimee Allen and Golden State. It's good they have Jordan Page. The bands that are affiliated with Ron Paul already. They should make sure they get them. This isn't a music festival though, and the general attitude of RP grassroots is that music talent isn't really worth paying. Overall, they're entirely wrong. In this particular case, they're likely right. Paul Festival is for existing Paul supporters. If money was going to be given to rock stars, it should've been a while ago, in order to drive turnout to primaries. The power of rock stars wasn't used when it was needed, it isn't really needed now.