Thread: Contradicting Article: 'Letter: Accept fact that Paul is done.'

Contradicting Article: 'Letter: Accept fact that Paul is done.'

http://www.columbian.com/news/2012/j...l-mon-letters/

"The June 20 Columbian online story "Longview GOP Delegate says he'll back Ron Paul" disappointed me. Unfortunately none of the delegates elected from Washington's 3rd Congressional District will be backing Mitt Romney at the Republican National Convention even though Romney won the caucuses in February."

And no relief for the writer in the comment section.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No relief indeed.
    "The Patriarch"

It's sooo funny knowing what these losers look like before I ever see them.

Joseph Snogren is no exception.

Done? Accept that Ron Paul's DONE??

HA!!

Regardless of who comes away with the nomination, these "establishment" folks need to accept the fact that the events Ron Paul has put in motion are just beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by KCIndy View Post
    Done? Accept that Ron Paul's DONE??

HA!!

Regardless of who comes away with the nomination, these "establishment" folks need to accept the fact that the events Ron Paul has put in motion are just beginning.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

It ain't over til its over. The compromising establishment drones have never been able to realize this.

The article seemed to be so oxymoronic. The headline says Paul is done, but the writer "regretfully" admits that Paul has the delegates, which is at the heart of the bitterness of the article.

I was going to write a reply to this utter waste of read, but then I came across this comment and felt it was worded better than anything I could draft:

Alan S Tang wrote: Whoever wrote this is an idiot[.]
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.