Thread: “Major” Ron Paul Convention Rally to Precede RNC in Tampa, Florida

“Major” Ron Paul Convention Rally to Precede RNC in Tampa, Florida

"Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Article
    The purpose of the event is not 100% clear. It could be a way to send a message to the GOP. If they don’t treat Ron Paul’s delegates with respect at the RNC, the Ron Paul campaign might want them to know he’s got 11,000 supporters down the street ready to make a big deal about it.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Last edited by Unknown.User; 07-22-2012 at 01:14 PM.

and it looks like i''ll be there as a volunteer

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown.User View Post
    I think this is the only speech the RNC is going to let him make... That is probably why they are agreeing to it.
    He has more than 5 states unless they steal delegates outright in credentials committee. There is no way an impartial observer wouldn't give Ron Louisiana.

With 5 states he gets a speech, unedited as a nominee.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by neverseen View Post
    and it looks like i''ll be there as a volunteer
    woot!!

This is what I have been waiting for.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown.User View Post
    Assuming there was no deal to the extent of: "We will help fund and support your rally dedicated to your career and grassroots if the convention goes smoothly."

I hope you are right. I would like to see Ron do as he did in the debates and inject truth into the conversations. However we both know how much a smooth convention means to the establishment.
    Why would Ron need help to have a rally? Ron has rallies all the time. He filled a 12000 seater in Minneapolis four years ago. Methinks they are giving him a tiny venue so he doesn't overshadow the convention. I don't really wee that as a deal to lose a speech at RNC that Ron is outright entitled to have.

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Why would Ron need help to have a rally? Ron has rallies all the time. He filled a 12000 seater in Minneapolis four years ago. Methinks they are giving him a tiny venue so he doesn't overshadow the convention. I don't really wee that as a deal to lose a speech at RNC that Ron is outright entitled to have.
    I so want to see him give an unedited speach at the convention, no holds barred.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    He has more than 5 states unless they steal delegates outright in credentials committee. There is no way an impartial observer wouldn't give Ron Louisiana.

With 5 states he gets a speech, unedited as a nominee.
    You keep saying that...but with big "unless", "if", "maybe".

They are contesting delegates. Who knows how will this end..
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

Any place to register yet?
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

Any rooms left in Tampa?