Thread: New Fast & Furious Details Emerge

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

New Fast & Furious Details Emerge

And the general public actually believes that some of the controversial content found in your average political thriller is pure fiction. Well, I'm sorry to say it isn't. Extortion. Blackmail. Slander. That's par for the course in D.C. when uncomfortable secrets get out. The federal government at it's core has always been conniving and ruthless, but this Obama machine is beyond brash and more outrageous than prior administrations in that they'll tell you point blank that it isn't them on the video tape. They have no sense of discretion whatsoever or even exhibit the slightest appearance of guilt when they are caught red-handed.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/06/29/is...tion-cover-up/

In a Friday letter to the DOJ’s Inspector General Michael Horowitz, Grassley and Issa said they’re now concerned retaliation is much more likely following Thursday’s votes to hold Attorney General Eric Holder in criminal and civil contempt of Congress.

“We just learned that ATF senior management placed two of the main whistleblowers who have testified before Congress about Fast and Furious under the supervision of someone who vowed to retaliate against them,” they wrote before describing how senior political figures have made dangerous threats before.

Grassley and Issa said that in early 2011, right around the time Grassley first made public the whistleblowers’ allegations about Fast and Furious, Scot Thomasson – then the chief of the ATF’s Public Affairs Division – said, according to an eyewitness account: “We need to get whatever dirt we can on these guys [the whistleblowers] and take them down.”

Thomasson also allegedly said that: “All these whistleblowers have axes to grind. ATF needs to f—k these guys.”

According to Grassley and Issa, when Thomasson was asked about whistleblowers’ allegations that guns were allowed to walk, Thomasson said he “didn’t know and didn’t care.”

Grassley and Issa have given Horowitz until July 6 to answer whether Thomasson was “admonished” for those threats against whistleblowers, how he got his job in the first place and how the DOJ and ATF are going to make sure he doesn’t retaliate against whistleblowers moving forward.
    BTW It is believed Issa has wiretapped audio in his possession of the either ATF or Obama Admin liaisons confirming their intimate knowledge of the program in question. So we will see what will happen going forward. Hopefully, Issa doesn't end up like Breitbart.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 06-29-2012 at 09:26 PM.

Gotta remember to pray for those brave men... they probably don't even realize just what they are up against...
    No - No - No - No

Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely. No conspiracy here, just human corruption. This has been going on since the dawn of time. The high priest ends up drowning in the Nile after a disagreement with Pharaoh. Nobles who defy the king mysteriously die from food poisoning. We've seen and read of this all before.
    Last edited by AuH20; 06-29-2012 at 09:58 PM.

Besides, don't you people know it's nothing but racism driving this?

Black House Democrats Lead Walkout During Holder Contempt Vote

By ADESHINA EMMANUEL

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2...contempt-vote/

Black lawmakers led a throng of House Democrats in a walkout Thursday during the vote to hold Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. in contempt of Congress.

With members of the Congressional Black Caucus leading the way, more than 100 Democrats, including Nancy Pelosi, the minority leader, quietly left the House chamber during the voting. They gathered in a circle on the lawn outside the Capitol for a news conference.

“We are nonparticipants in what we believe to be a calamity,” said Representative Emanuel Cleaver II, Democrat of Missouri and chairman of the black caucus. “This is a terrible day for the House of Representatives. We did not want to participate in something that had some kind of a smell to it.”

Representative Charlie Gonzalez, Democrat of Texas and chairman of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus, said: “We stand united. We understand that Congress has the right to conduct oversight — this is not about the right of Congress to perform oversight. This is about the responsibility and duty of Congress to do it in a way that is fair and just.”

In a Facebook message before the vote, Representative Allen B. West, a Florida Republican who has been at odds before with the black caucus, accused caucus members “and other liberal members of Congress” of judging Mr. Holder “by the color of his skin, and not by the content of his character.”

“I am disappointed my colleagues would rather engage in a political stunt to distract the American people from knowing the truth behind the attorney general’s disregard of the law and disrespect of congressional oversight to provide requested documents,” Mr. West wrote.

During the walkout, Representative Steny H. Hoyer, the minority whip, said: “This is not about race.”

Mr. Hoyer, a Maryland Democrat, said: “The reason we have walked down those stairs and into this courtyard is to call the attention of the American people, who are angry about confrontation, angry about gridlock, angry about the fact that we are not focused on their priorities: jobs, investment infrastructure, the environment, education, innovation, building our economy.”

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely. No conspiracy here, just human corruption. This has been going on since the dawn of time. The high priest ends up drowning in the Nile after a disagreement with Pharaoh. Nobles who defy the king mysteriously die from food poisoning. We'll seen and read of this all before.
    No conspiracy?

I see enough just in your OP to charge at least two people with felony conspiracy charges.

A government program to deliberately "look the other way" on weapons sales that ended up getting real people killed, all for some "grand purpose" isn't a conspiracy?
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 06-29-2012 at 09:38 PM.

They're all just a pack of crooks.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    No conspiracy?

I see enough just in your OP to charge at least four people with felony conspiracy charges.

A government program to deliberately "look the other way" on weapons sales that ended up getting real people killed, all for some "grand purpose" isn't a conspiracy?
    A conspiracy, but not a "conspiracy" as defined by the MSM, if you get my drift. The MSM consistently tries to denigrate concerned citizens with the intentional muddied waters of the conspiracy industry. A conspiracy nowadays is always defined as some elaborate, complex series of actions carried out by multiple actors with varied priorities as opposed to examining the root of the problem, which is raw, soul-consuming power. And just like moths to a flame, this center of absolute power attracts the most vile and self-serving human beings on this planet. So when you start to truly examine these "events", there is nothing truly odd or complex about them as the media would like you to believe.
    Last edited by AuH20; 06-29-2012 at 09:48 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    A conspiracy, but not a "conspiracy" as defined by the MSM, if you get my drift. The MSM consistently tries to denigrate concerned citizens with the intentional muddied waters of the conspiracy industry. A conspiracy nowadays is always defined as some elaborate, complex series of actions carried out by multiple actors with varied priorities as opposed to examining the root of the problem, which is raw, soul-consuming power. And just like moths to a flame, this center of absolute power attracts the most vile and self-serving human beings on this planet. So when you start to truly examine these "events", there is nothing truly odd or complex about them as the media would like you to believe.
    Couldn't agree more.

<Insert my normal witty banter here>

Yeah, there's also evidence that Hillary "Cackle" Clinton is heavily involved, and may have been one of the original masterminds of the whole operation.

But, today, the story of Snookie's pregnancy is oh so more intriguing to the masses.

<long sigh>

If there's any billionaires out there who live in a central/south American paradise-Look, I can drive and fix a boat or a car. I can cook and clean. I can garden. If the money's right, I'll also dance and sing. Please help me.
    EX-USCG

What is the difference between a hero and a cop? A hero will not hesitate to risk his life to protect your safety, a cop will not hesitate to risk your life to protect his safety.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Authoritarian leftists. Political prisoners. Gulags. Where are we again?

Quote Originally Posted by coastie View Post
    But, today, the story of Snookie's pregnancy is oh so more intriguing to the masses.
    Erm, she's breeding?

Black lawmakers led a throng of House Democrats in a walkout Thursday during the vote to hold Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. in contempt of Congress.

With members of the Congressional Black Caucus leading the way, more than 100 Democrats, including Nancy Pelosi, the minority leader, quietly left the House chamber during the voting. They gathered in a circle on the lawn outside the Capitol for a news conference.
    Now, this would not be the same "Black Caucus" that proudly mills all around the Capital, throughout hallways and corridors, together in a large pack of black males would it?

And this walkout isn't about racism, really? Really? Are you folks over there in D.C. certain about that? Then, how about "reverse-racism"; perhaps that rings a wee-bit sweeter for your sensibilities?

“We are nonparticipants in what we believe to be a calamity,” said Representative Emanuel Cleaver II, Democrat of Missouri and chairman of the black caucus. “This is a terrible day for the House of Representatives. We did not want to participate in something that had some kind of a smell to it.”
    Well, whatever calamity is actually involved in all of this, you can bet that both Obama and Holder are the prime cause of it and not the Congressional Committee now reacting to it. And are these walkouts actually pinning their premise on a conspiracy involving a couple of disgruntled ATF whistleblowers, to which their allegations are wholly supported by interdepartmental communications, and thousands upon thousands of pieces of tangible evidence, and now even more-so by Executive "privilege"?

Representative Charlie Gonzalez, Democrat of Texas and chairman of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus, said: “We stand united. We understand that Congress has the right to conduct oversight — this is not about the right of Congress to perform oversight. This is about the responsibility and duty of Congress to do it in a way that is fair and just.”
    Oh the hypocrisy! So then Mr. Gonzalez who exactly are you standing united with now? Because it isn't the people represented by your caucus, nor us tiny Americans, and neither is it the "responsibility or duty" of your Congress.

During the walkout, Representative Steny H. Hoyer, the minority whip, said: “This is not about race.”
    Yes, well at least that much it true, it is about conspiracy and treason being committed against America, against Americans, including high crimes against the people of Mexico by our very own Executive Branch.

Mr. Hoyer, a Maryland Democrat, said: “The reason we have walked down those stairs and into this courtyard is to call the attention of the American people, who are angry about confrontation, angry about gridlock, angry about the fact that we are not focused on their priorities: jobs, investment infrastructure, the environment, education, innovation, building our economy.”
    Yes, that is exactly why you all walked out, just as that is exactly why you all vote YEA when honorable people such as Rep. Ron Paul votes NEY.

Yes, your contrived walkout was no more about ethnicity than the PPACA is about taxation; sure, sure.

* The following individuals, along all others that participated in the referenced hullabaloo, and their childish antics all need to be permanently expelled from public office:

Representative Nancy Pelosi
    Representative Charlie Gonzalez
    Representative Emanuel Cleaver II
    Representative Steny H. Hoyer
    President Barrack H. Obama
    Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr.
    Last edited by Weston White; 06-30-2012 at 12:14 AM.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Erm, she's breeding?
    xyz

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Besides, don't you people know it's nothing but racism driving this?

Black House Democrats Lead Walkout During Holder Contempt Vote

By ADESHINA EMMANUEL

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2...contempt-vote/

In a Facebook message before the vote, Representative Allen B. West, a Florida Republican who has been at odds before with the black caucus, accused caucus members “and other liberal members of Congress” of judging Mr. Holder “by the color of his skin, and not by the content of his character.”

“I am disappointed my colleagues would rather engage in a political stunt to distract the American people from knowing the truth behind the attorney general’s disregard of the law and disrespect of congressional oversight to provide requested documents,” Mr. West wrote.

I need to learn not to read the comments on certain sites, my head hurts now :/

I wouldn't shed a tear if Issa ended up like Breitbart. Issa's the worst of the worst. He's not a fat dump, though, so little chance of that happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    I wouldn't shed a tear if Issa ended up like Breitbart. Issa's the worst of the worst. He's not a fat dump, though, so little chance of that happening.
    Don't forget that Issa and all other 534 members of Congress are participating in the coverup of Obama's crimes and his ineligibility to be president. None of them want to do their job of defending the Constitution's natural born citizen requirements...not even the champion of the Constitution Ron Paul.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by qh4dotcom View Post
    Don't forget that Issa and all other 534 members of Congress are participating in the coverup of Obama's crimes and his ineligibility to be president. None of them want to do their job of defending the Constitution's natural born citizen requirements...not even the champion of the Constitution Ron Paul.
    We can't all be as amazing as you, sadly.

Once again, there are two sets of "law"....They read the same but are applied differently.

The "Just-Us" department is exempt from prosecution.

Erm, she's breeding?

Wow- I seriouly dont watch that or any other crap. I thought
    This was general knowledge, kinda like the sky is blue.
    EX-USCG

What is the difference between a hero and a cop? A hero will not hesitate to risk his life to protect your safety, a cop will not hesitate to risk your life to protect his safety.

The Daily Caller website appears to be down.

Last edited by AuH20; 06-30-2012 at 02:42 PM.

Jones with Wayne Madsen discussing F&F:

Quote Originally Posted by coastie View Post
    Wow- I seriouly dont watch that or any other crap. I thought
    This was general knowledge, kinda like the sky is blue.
    LOL - Just trying to inject a little brevity into an otherwise dark thread.

LOL - Just trying to inject a little brevity into an otherwise dark thread.
    Roger that, it is dark. I'm seriously considering catching up on these shows now, apathy was soooo much less stressful and depressing, and I want to be a blissful idiot like everyone else..
    EX-USCG

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.