Thread: Fropaganda

Post Fropaganda

Fropaganda (Factual Propaganda) This is my version of propaganda. Don't care if anyone has anything negative to say. My point is that we should all be coming up with outside-the-box ideas to win the election AND fix democracy at the same time.

http://www.bumpertobumper4rp.com/images

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Also if anyone here wishes to join my fropaganda team, holler at me.

Propaganda can be factual too. Propaganda means information to be propagated.

Propaganda is just a fancy word for public relations.

Democracy is fundamentally flawed, it is unfixable and neither is it worth the effort to bother; which is why our Framers created a national republic (with a supermajority legistlative process).
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

I have come to believe that propaganda is the way to win
    Terminus tela viaticus!

Quote Originally Posted by PrezPaul12 View Post
    Fropaganda (Factual Propaganda) http://www.bumpertobumper4rp.com/images
    IMO it's a communication FAIL; it won't propagate because that text over the pictures is so VERY hard to read.

I like these!

Calling a little typo to your attention on one of them...the 2nd one that begins "Time Magazine can't put Mitt Romney on its cover"...

"truly" is misspelled (What if you could show how many Ron Paul supporters there truely are)

and ... this might be intentional, but "handfools of people" instead of "handfuls"

+1 rep for the images...very cool!

I thought that was called white propaganda?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Propaganda is merely the propagation of information for good or bad. It could be true information, or untrue, positive, or negative.

Propaganda (noun): information, ideas, or rumors deliberately spread widely to help or harm a person, group, movement, institution, nation, etc.

Fropaganda (Factual Propaganda) This is my version of propaganda. Don't care if anyone has anything negative to say. My point is that we should all be coming up with outside-the-box ideas to win the election AND fix democracy at the same time.

http://www.bumpertobumper4rp.com/images
    To help color blind people, such as myself, there are a couple of things you can do.

(suggestions, not rules)

1. Temporarily convert the image to greyscale, is it still readable?
    2. Don't use blue or red together (blue on red or red on blue).
    3. Although red and green are complementary colors, there are many red/green color blind people, careful about their use together. suggestion 1 can help with that, but not always.

edit: changed Black & White to greyscale
    Last edited by ClydeCoulter; 06-30-2012 at 11:56 AM.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin