Thread: How will Obamacare affect Veteran's Hospitals?

Default How will Obamacare affect Veteran's Hospitals?

I'm curious how that will work out. As far as I know, having access to a Veteran's Hospital is not considered as a form of insurance. So will the veterans have access to the Veteran's Hospitals and be forced to purchase health insurance? Will the Veteran's Hospital become obsolete? Why does the SCROTUS hate the troops?
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    The reason we have an evil, immoral empire is that it is populated by evil, immoral peons. The State isn't a faceless monster...it is composed of all our petty, ignorant, self-righteous and self-absorbed neighbors.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Only reason I signed in at the VA - in case this crap was thought valid and I needed a cover story.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

I got my approval last Nov , just in case , but here is how I think it will happen , if your employer offers it , you will be required to carry or pay the 1 percent gross reported income fine , looking at median income , for the " average " person that will be roughly $470 a year . But if your employer pays $850 a month for your plan, you will be taxed at a minimum of $4080.00 per yr , 40% total for anything over $850 per month , in that case , you should pay the 1 percent fine and use your VA ..... small business that employ 50 or more will be fine 2k per person per yr for not offering health plan , most will suddenly become 49 on 1 Jan 2014 , and mid sized ( 200 - 300 employees )will be better off to pay more , pay the fine and take the savings on the health plan they were paying several thousand per yr on you before .... Welcome to the new , permanent depression era unemployment numbers of 5 or 6 people for every new job and third world country numbers of unemployed for young people soon to catch up with Iran , Saud , Spain etc

These dickfucks just destroyed my Country and turned the , nearly 50 million Americans who could not afford health Ins into bigger paupers , and raised countless dollars of revenue for the big, bloated Fed Govt to further waste .... I would not piss on them if they were on fire ....

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    I'm curious how that will work out. As far as I know, having access to a Veteran's Hospital is not considered as a form of insurance. So will the veterans have access to the Veteran's Hospitals and be forced to purchase health insurance? Will the Veteran's Hospital become obsolete? Why does the SCROTUS hate the troops?
    It appears that at least 5 of 9 Scrotum's normaly hate everyone , the Constitution , have reading and comprehension problems similar to an abused six year old , or a beaten puppy , cannot define "tax" and went to law school , but could not pass a third grade test , if I was the Teacher......