Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL Utah Results Thread

OFFICIAL Utah Results Thread

*sniff*

Last results thread for RP ever. I have this overwhelming desire to bawl my eyes out tonight. It's the end of an era for me. No matter what our chances, I always got so excited for results threads, more than Christmas morning ever.

I can't see myself ever getting that feeling again in my lifetime, at least over politics. LOL.

So, as sad as this may be, let's keep the tradition going for this last primary.

And post some screen shots for Ron Rules.

What a long strange trip it's been.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    yes, toady... its really hitting us all here in full
    Doctor Ronald E. Paul enters the history books!

Wonder who's gonna pull this one out...
    Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives. -James Madison

thanks ever so much for that cheerful opener Kathy.

It is an era, but we will have other milestones to count for him, and for us.

By the way, I can't give you any more rep right now apparently
    Last edited by sailingaway; 06-26-2012 at 07:16 PM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

45 minutes to go. Any predictions?

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    His last election results thread (not counting RNC) doesn't mean he goes up in smoke.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    His last election results thread (not counting RNC) doesn't mean he goes up in smoke.

fred karger sweeps utah? (wink! grin! smile!)
    dewey wins? actually i think the results will
    be rather interesting & hopefully we may see
    dr. ron paul gettin' more votes than we think!

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    true... he could toy with going third party after tampa or even
    thinking about an "educational" run in 2016 but you must admit
    that tonite we might see lil ole utah being a hammerlock in full
    for gentleman mitt. i feel texas & california ain't truly the total
    in full & that there are a few surprises still possible in tampa!!!

you think utah is needed for mitt to have some 1111 delegates heading onto 1120?

i am torn... lil ole Utah is either a hammerlock or ALMOST but not quite a hammerlock
    and this is why all rules and platform votes in Tampa FL is a litmus test for the GOP!!!
    i think that maybe the party planking will be something "The Gipper" could have run on!

I think Utah indeed will be a hammerlock for Mitt but I hope Ron has a decent showing. It is just a beauty contest though. They already picked delegates (for Romney)

Cool This Is the OFFICIAL Utah Results Thread

lets face it, it ain't over until its totally completely over.
    the polls have 27 minutes to go!!!! so lets all sit back,
    and hope for the best. there may be a few surprises!!!!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ron's got this one in the bag
    “It is hard to free fools from the chains they revere.” -Voltaire

"Insanity in individuals is something rare - but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule." -Frederick Nietzsche

"The Republican form of government is the highest form of government: but because of this it requires the highest type of human nature, a type nowhere at present existing." -Herbert Spencer

The corrupted individuals who occupy positions throughouth the RNC have turned elections into a despicable act of betrayal.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

You've got to be kidding me! Romney is at 93%???

Just hope they are reporting his strongholds first.

VOMIT! - common Utah!

-t

orrin hatch is at 70 percent against the guy that had
    ex-gov sarah palin's backing... its early on in the night...

Has that one county with most of the states population reported in?

-t

cmon, utah! prove that mormons are just collectivist voting for a mormon... cmon!!!

I'm not at all surprised by these showings.
    It's early of course, and you can't really make a prediction based on such few trends, but so far it looks the further away from Salt Lake City you go, the stronger Paul's showing is.

Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    *sniff*

Last results thread for RP ever. I have this overwhelming desire to bawl my eyes out tonight. It's the end of an era for me. No matter what our chances, I always got so excited for results threads, more than Christmas morning ever.

I can't see myself ever getting that feeling again in my lifetime, at least over politics. LOL.

So, as sad as this may be, let's keep the tradition going for this last primary.

What a long strange trip it's been.
    GO UTAH!!

There are liberty supporters in EVERY state and the movement is growing.

Onward!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post
    You've got to be kidding me! Romney is at 93%???

Just hope they are reporting his strongholds first.

VOMIT! - common Utah!

-t
    He got 90% last time and I don't think it was nearly as late in the process....

Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    Thanks for asking about the screen shots. I did take one, but just as a souvenir.

Wisconsin screen shots were incredible. The night started of with Santorum at 51%, Romney at 30%. In they end they had switched with Romney winning by a good margin.

You don't see results like that in Egypt!
    Statistics don't lie, people do.

The main thing I want to see is if Romney flat lines or not. I do the chart when all the data is in.

If he's still flipping the vote, then it's clear that they can't get to the machines and change the software or remove the virus.

Since Romney has had a perfect vote flipping record in all 49 states so far, I bet Utah will be a flipper too.

When I get depressed, it's time for the flipper song!
    http://www.televisiontunes.com/Flipper.html
    Statistics don't lie, people do.

94%
    Message received UTAH!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast