Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Liberty candidate in WI needs help - State Senate district 24

Liberty candidate in WI needs help - State Senate district 24

Scott Noble is a great guy, a long-time fighter for freedom and liberty, and a good friend of mine. Some of the best grassroots liberty people here in WI are working on his campaign, and his campaign manager just came over from the the Mark Neumann Senate campaign. We came up with a great slogan using his name "Freedom is a Noble Pursuit".

I just finished producing his first video, check it out and share:

Scott is running against an incumbent democrat, one of the 14 "Runners" who ran to Illinois during Governor Scott Walker's budget sessions. If you didn't hear, it was a huge battle here in WI, with the liberals collecting 900,000 signatures to recall Walker because he dared cut public union employees' benefits by a mere 1%. The liberals and union bosses went absolutely ballistic, it got pretty nasty. The recall was ultimately defeated, when Walker won by a landslide a few weeks ago. We are using Walker's landslide win to our advantage to get Scott in, as Walker handedly won the 24th senate district turning it red.

Senate district 24 was recently redistricted to be favorable to republicans, as it now includes cities like Tomah and Sparta. Libertarian Ed Thompson was mayor of Tomah until he unfortunately died a couple years ago from cancer. This will be the incumbent's first election in the new district. A win for us here would be a nice boost for the Liberty movement.

Official site http://NobleForSenate.com
    Like on FB http://www.facebook.com/NobleForSenate

Any donations would be greatly appreciated. We have great signs made up and have shirts getting made for the 4th of July parades we're gonna be hitting.
    http://nobleforsenate.com/contribute

I will be happy to answer any questions. Thanks!

For Liberty - Feature-length doc about the 2008 R3V | Twitter

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bump!
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Bump

I am familiar with Noble from covering the attempted Lassa recall for my website, Red Racing Horses. He gave a hard push to gather petitions to recall Lassa, even if the odds were stacked against it. He didn't get enough signatures then, but I think he impressed, Paul supporters or not, by pushing such an uphill fight in a tough district. Now the odds are more favorable!
    Interested in politics? Check out Red Racing Horses for daily updates on electoral politics, redistricting, and the presidential campaigns.

To clarify, he is the Republican candidate (he does not have a primary to go through at this point)?

If so, this is great news and we should push to get him in there.

As an aside, I'm wondering what the OP thinks of Walker. I met him in person and he seems like a pretty nice guy. I was able to chat with him about the budget situation in Wisconsin and how he viewed the libertarian wing of the party...his answers satisfied me.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    You're not making the claim that there's no objective best diet, are you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by malkusm View Post
    To clarify, he is the Republican candidate (he does not have a primary to go through at this point)?

If so, this is great news and we should push to get him in there.

As an aside, I'm wondering what the OP thinks of Walker. I met him in person and he seems like a pretty nice guy. I was able to chat with him about the budget situation in Wisconsin and how he viewed the libertarian wing of the party...his answers satisfied me.
    Scott has a primary "opponent" who is very very weak, and who is of no concern.

I voted for Walker both times. Not perfect by any means but pretty good so far. Walker wants Lassa gone, so we're expecting help from the state party leading up to the general.

Sounds like a worthy endeavor. How much cash does he need?

Quote Originally Posted by Bastiat's The Law View Post
    Sounds like a worthy endeavor. How much cash does he need?
    About $15-20k to ramp everything up, and about $50-75k total to get to the general. Rough estimates here if I remember what the campaign manager said.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Had a good parade turn out today in Stevens Point, WI, took these pics. We all braved 101 degree heat, scorcher!

Please donate to a Liberty candidate in WI!
    http://nobleforsenate.com/contribute

This email confirms that you have donated $25.00 USD to Noble Campaign Committee
    Forgot all about this guy, been meaning to hook him up.
    Can't believe how hot it's been, we had 101 today too. It must have been grueling walking on pavement in that heat.

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    Forgot all about this guy, been meaning to hook him up.
    Can't believe how hot it's been, we had 101 today too. It must have been grueling walking on pavement in that heat.
    +rep

Bump

Sat morn bump. Shooting a pro-life video today for Scott.

Just finished a new video, short but sweet.

Campaign needs donations. http://nobleforsenate.com/contribute

Bump

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Dudes got an relatively easy primary opponent and the party will be helping the general. It's a red district fresh off from killing the Walker recall and would be great to get another Pauler in to the state senate for spring training on the farm team. In times past, I didn't feel like supporting state party candidates in other states because they couldn't represent me but helping sprout future federal candidates from state offices changed my mind about why I should support out-of-state local candidates. If we don't help as many liberty candidates as we can now, we won't be as successful as we could be in years to come. So bump

Dudes got an relatively easy primary opponent and the party will be helping the general. It's a red district fresh off from killing the Walker recall and would be great to get another Pauler in to the state senate for spring training on the farm team. In times past, I didn't feel like supporting state party candidates in other states because they couldn't represent me but helping sprout future federal candidates from state offices changed my mind about why I should support out-of-state local candidates. If we don't help as many liberty candidates as we can now, we won't be as successful as we could be in years to come. So bump
    Yep exactly. A lot of good people are working on this campaign here in WI.

Just finished a new video from a parade we were in today. Please share.

Looks like a great candidate and campaign team, especially with AdamT involved. Only wish I could give more.. we need more of these types winning state senate and house seats around the country, they will soon avalanche into the U.S. House and Senate...

Donation Details
    Donation amount: $20.12 USD
    Total: $20.12 USD
    Purpose: Contribution
    Contributor: XXXXXXXXXXXX

Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    Just finished a new video from a parade we were in today. Please share.

Yall got a great crew of volunteers and know how to campaign roots style, reminds me of our band of Kerry pushers. Take it to the people, that's how we do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Michigan11 View Post
    Looks like a great candidate and campaign team, especially with AdamT involved. Only wish I could give more.. we need more of these types winning state senate and house seats around the country, they will soon avalanche into the U.S. House and Senate...
    +rep TY

New videos, race car piece just finished!

Adam, what is going on with this race? Any positive trends?
    "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."
    - Benjamin Franklin

"No freeman shall be taken, imprisoned, or in any other way destroyed, except by the lawful judgment of his peers."
    - Magna Carta

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by BSU kid View Post
    Adam, what is going on with this race? Any positive trends?
    Yes, lots of endorsements and good things happening. Lots of great liberty people working on the race here in WI. Scott is out 12-14 hours/day working his butt off meeting people all over the district. Primary is Tuesday which we will win, then we kick into General mode going into November.

Running a great radio ad now hitting a good portion of the district. Running Facebook ads targeting voters all over the district.

Donations have been slow because of the Primary, but still coming in. After Tuesday this will undoubtedly pick up. Help if you can http://nobleforsenate.com/contribute

We send out emails weekly with all the latest news, sign up here to stay plugged in http://nobleforsenate.com/volunteer

More endorsements on the way, one of which will be quite grand
    Last edited by AdamT; 08-12-2012 at 11:01 AM.

Bump, new vids above.

Won the primary last night!

Bum...oh wait.
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

This email confirms that you have donated Noble Campaign Committee $25.00 USD using PayPal.

This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *NOBLECAMPAI".

----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------
    Donation Details
    -----------------------------------

Donation amount: $25.00 USD
    Total: $25.00 USD
    Purpose: Contribution

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast