Thread: Thank you Liberty For All Super PAC!

Thumbs up Thank you Liberty For All Super PAC!

The Liberty For All Super PAC is doing wonderful things for the liberty movement!

Thank you Liberty For All for donating money to Ron Paul's campaign for President! Thank you Liberty For All for donating a very large amount of money to Thomas Massie's congressional campaign! Thank you Liberty For All for being a Platinum Sponsor of the Free State Project's 9th Annual Porcupine Freedom Festival.

I must admit, this is my favorite super PAC and if any millionaires are reading this, I highly recommend that you give some money to the Liberty For All Super PAC.

Thank you John Ramsey for founding the organization. Thank you Preston Bates for being the Executive Director.

If anyone wants to know more or doesn't know what I am talking about, please visit http://pacliberty.com/
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bump for more exposure!

Liberty For All did it again! Who can be opposed to Liberty For All? No one, that's who

https://www.facebook.com/LibertyForAllSuperPac
    Liberty Candidate, Kerry Bentivolio, wins Michigan-11 primary!

Liberty For All Super PAC spends more than $650,000 to help Kerry Bentivolio overcome a 16% deficit in just 10 days.
    That's a lot of money.

Last edited by Keith and stuff; 08-07-2012 at 11:40 PM.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith and stuff View Post
    I must admit, this is my favorite super PAC and if any millionaires are reading this, I highly recommend that you give some money to the Liberty For All Super PAC.
    I hear ya man. I am only $9,999,000 away from being a millionaire and as soon as I become one, I am starting a Super-PAC. Or should I wait till I hit $2 million?

Quote Originally Posted by lib3rtarian View Post
    I hear ya man. I am only $9,999,000 away from being a millionaire and as soon as I become one, I am starting a Super-PAC. Or should I wait till I hit $2 million?

You're 9 million in the hole?
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Propers for Liberty For All Super PAC !!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    You're 9 million in the hole?
    Doh..I meant to say $999,900..congrats to myself for messing up a wisecrack.