Thread: Paul Festival - Country Music Fans you will like this!

Paul Festival - Country Music Fans you will like this!

If you have not heard of Minnie Murphy, please check her out. Besides being beautiful and talented she will also be playing Paul Festival!

Her are some links for your listening enjoyment.
    http://www.myspace.com/minniemurphy
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Minnie...l/172367841977

http://www.paulfestival.org/
    KEEP THE REVOLUTION ALIVE! RUN FOR OFFICE!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    must you hype individually each tiny slice of information about Paul Festival with its own thread?

When you hype an act that very few have heard of (no matter how good), it looks like you're desperate, grasping at straws, especially since there appears to be desperation in other moves that are made.

And, you know, the more threads about Paul Festival, the more comments from me about the Paul Festival, and we don't need quite as much for that.

What you might consider doing, if there's a need for money, and a belief that people want to give you money and not go, or give you extra money, is a "scholarship program", where the big dollar donors (who are believed to exist) pay for the less able to pay.

You might want to encourage chip-ins for the scholarship program. You could run this program, paying for tickets, seats on ronvoy, RV hookups, etc. Someone could say to you - hey, I'd like to stay at a RV hookup for 7 days but I don't have the $300. That person would perhaps make a case that he has special skills, video editing, the ability to configure smart phones for ustream extremely quickly, things like that or any number of reasons.

You're running a joomla site. I know you have the "right" module, the donation thermometer is identical to one I've used in joomla myself. Well, if you get rid of the specific joomla thermometer, you'll find you have an option to donate $ from person to person. A person could write a News Article, and that component you have will leave a donation box on their news article. Instant, built in chip ins. Rewrite your registration to include paypal email address.

I'll go listen to this act.

Sounds good. Nashville country act with noteworthy bio points. Not a "deserves own thread" act, but a quality country act.
    Last edited by parocks; 06-26-2012 at 02:01 AM.

Par-COCKS, thanks in advance for kindly facking off this thread.

Like I've said before, instead of joining Paul festival threads, where no one listens or cares about your sorry opinions, make your own ANTI-Paul festival threads.... you know, get your own followers. That's what forums are for mate.

You clearly dont enjoy other people succeeding ... you know, while you just sit down at home, playing with your Pa-COCK on the computer.

You can't get your schadenfreude .... when Deb and company have been so successful. Let it eat your heart out.

Yet another act no one has heard of. Is there any band playing at the fest that actually has a wikipedia article about them?

Quote Originally Posted by edinmark View Post
    You can't get your schadenfreude .... when Deb and company have been so successful. Let it eat your heart out.
    Yea bro their success is just eating me alive. Looks like they already managed to raise $920 towards the $300,000 cost of the festival.
    http://paulfestival.org/moneybomb?view=campaigns
    Last edited by brandon; 06-26-2012 at 08:16 AM.