Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alex Jones on The Dark Knight Rises

Alex Jones on The Dark Knight Rises

Spoiler Alert! Alex does not give away the entire plot, but he does expose the propaganda that is laced throughout the Dark Knight saga.

Last edited by Lucille; 06-22-2012 at 02:44 PM.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    SPOILER ALERT. Not watching that .

Sorry! I ETA the spoiler alert.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

pcgame

Last edited by pcgame; 12-13-2012 at 03:02 PM.

this was already posted and can't people wait until the movie actually gets released to do this?..........alex jones once again trying to gain attention through bull$#@!

9:49 that I will never get back. Sometimes I begin to wonder if Jones believes himself. It doesn't seem like he does.

I mean, I know this guy is bringing some people to the light, but I'm not sure they will ever reach it.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    this was already posted and can't people wait until the movie actually gets released to do this?..........alex jones once again trying to gain attention through bull$#@!
    If it was anything like those others, I have no intentions of seeing them they were really horrible. Most of the movies coming out of Hollyweird is nothing more than mind control.

Most of the plots, to these movies, are things that the globalists are doing to all of us. It's in plain view. Art imitating life.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

He also said that the movie Machete was a government ploy to ignite race riots.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I doubt Alex's interpretation, but popular media has been used for propaganda for many centuries now. I learned gestalt psychology in design school, which designers use to manipulate the consumers/audiences thoughts (usually to persuade).
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 06-22-2012 at 06:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by pauladin View Post
    Classic fail on his part
    “I'm real, Ron, I'm real!” — Rick Santorum
    “Congratulations.” — Ron Paul¹

Quote Originally Posted by Muwahid View Post
    Classic fail on his part
    Why was it a fail--because nothing happen?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

LOL
    For Liberty - Feature-length doc about the 2008 R3V | Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    9:49 that I will never get back. Sometimes I begin to wonder if Jones believes himself. It doesn't seem like he does.

I mean, I know this guy is bringing some people to the light, but I'm not sure they will ever reach it.
    "CaptainAmerica" and then "CaptUSA" post right after one another about not liking this, you can't make this $#@! up here at RPFs kids.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Batman was always my favorite. No special powers. Just a handsome, billionaire bachelor crime-fighter with a sad back story and cools toys. ::swoon::

now comes packaged with subliminal and not so-subliminal messages that condition us to accept all manifestations of the modern technological surveillance state.
    That's why I don't like that show Person of Interest.
    Producers of the TV show apparently are reluctant to talk about the connection between the real-life efforts of the government to collect data and the TV show. Last week, they declined to speak with The Post.

But cyber spying has even the actors on the show looking over their shoulders.

Last fall, Caviezel warned that the infrastructure is “very much in place” for spy tactics, like those used on the show.

“Everyone has a device in their pocket which the police now use more than anything else to determine what happened when something goes wrong,” he said. “It’s your phone.

“It’s a live microphone for the government should they choose to turn it on. It’s a location tracker. All this information is out there.

“We’re at this very odd moment kind of standing on the precipice of seeing what happens when you start harnessing all that information, which is why to me [‘Person of Interest’] is not really a science-fiction show.”

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainmen...#ixzz1yaAfScWp
    --Albert J. Nock

here comes the AJ haters. Like a bunch of vulchers. You can't mention the name Alex Jones without a bunch of panties get tied up in a wad.
    Alex Jones is Bad too the Bone, back brackin bad ass, woop yo momma bang baby. Woooooh
    Go Alex, Smack the NEW WORLD ORDER in the MOUTH, bachowwwww!

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    If it was anything like those others, I have no intentions of seeing them they were really horrible.
    Have you ever seen "American Psycho" with Christian Bale? Cuz those new batman movies with Christian bale are MUCH better if you've seen him as Patrick Bateman. You keep seeing bateman as batman.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Have you ever seen "American Psycho" with Christian Bale? Cuz those new batman movies with Christian bale are MUCH better if you've seen him as Patrick Bateman. You keep seeing bateman as batman.
    Nope I cannot say that I have. I am not a real big movie buff. About the only movies I want to see is with Mel Gibson or Russell Crowe.

Give me Braveheart, Patriot, or Gladiator style movies any day of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by pauladin View Post
    Well they did allegedly, cut many violent scenes from that movie after Alex Jones went public over the producer receiving a government grant for making that film, which the producer had admitted himself in an magazine interview, something about “drinking too much Tequila” or something.

In any case, since that movie, the issue of immigration has gone literally full-throttle, and IIRC there were reports of large racial-type gatherings around the LA area the first week that movie was released.

And do you think that movie hurt the image of La Raza? I seriously doubt it.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Uh...

Nothing, I repeat NOTHING, is going to stop from seeing The Dark Knight Rises.

It's the only movie that I have been genuinely excited for in years.

here comes the AJ haters. Like a bunch of vulchers. You can't mention the name Alex Jones without a bunch of panties get tied up in a wad.
    Alex Jones is Bad too the Bone, back brackin bad ass, woop yo momma bang baby. Woooooh
    Go Alex, Smack the NEW WORLD ORDER in the MOUTH, bachowwwww!
    Ok... so, people can't not like someone like Alex Jones? Regarding Alex Jones and his audience, it seems there are those who love him, such as yourself, and see him as the second coming of Jesus, and then you have the people, similar to most of mainstream America, who hate him and want him away from our movement, for obvious reasons.

Then, you have people such as myself who acknowledge first that AJ is a money maker. Second, he is a reporter. He helps "our" causes, but he also sells a lot of sensationalized nonsense on that site.

I think it's best to find a middle ground with people such as AJ.
    Last edited by Okie RP fan; 06-23-2012 at 09:14 AM.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    Uh...

Nothing, I repeat NOTHING, is going to stop from seeing The Dark Knight Rises.

It's the only movie that I have been genuinely excited for in years.
    What about the next RE3D (and it appears that the whole gang is coming back for RETRIBUTION)?
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

pcgame

Last edited by pcgame; 08-04-2012 at 09:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    What about the next RE3D (and it appears that the whole gang is coming back for RETRIBUTION)?
    "Think Global. Kill Local."

Wow. Agenda 21, much?

Quote Originally Posted by pcgame View Post
    Alex Jones is not trying to get you to skip the movie. He is just trying to get you to be aware of the globalist agenda implanted into pop culture.
    That is acceptable. I'll watch the video clip, but, even if he says all the money is going towards the Bilderberg group themselves, I'm going.

Ok, the video wasn't that bad. He is asking that we just be aware of what's being said, which, I completely agree with. I always try and find the propaganda in films, it's usually not that hard to spot.

jones is an asshat . that is all .
    You are the Universe experiencing itself

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “Think Global. Kill Local.”
    Oh I like that, we will have to modify that for our own motto, say something like:

Think Constitutional. Defeat Global.

Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    Well they did allegedly, cut many violent scenes from that movie after Alex Jones went public over the producer receiving a government grant for making that film, which the producer had admitted himself in an magazine interview, something about “drinking too much Tequila” or something.
    This sounds very specific.

In any case, since that movie, the issue of immigration has gone literally full-throttle, and IIRC there were reports of large racial-type gatherings around the LA area the first week that movie was released.
    WTF is a racial type gathering?
    Ron Paul: "For those who have asked, I freely confess that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and that I seek His guidance in all that I do."

"In the Dark Knight, anyone who's a vigilante other than Batman is pathetic"

As if Alex Jones doesn't think anybody other than him who is a conspiracy theorist is a pathetic opportunist and only he gets to be credible.

Joker is libertarian, LMAO. I expect to disagree with Alex, but not on that...

Alex Jones is actually complaining that the movie is leading people to believe we can't live without technology, well let's just ask him how long he can live without his radio show and computers
    Last edited by liberdom; 06-23-2012 at 09:01 PM.

Leaked: The Dark Knight Rises

Leaked: The Dark Knight Rises

Infowars.com
    June 22, 2012
    Editor’s note: Spoiler Alert! Alex does not give away the entire plot, but he does expose the propaganda laced throughout the Dark Knight saga.

Alex Jones decodes the latest installment of Christopher Nolan’s popular Batman series and breaks down the franchise as a slick propaganda device engineered to sell submission and tyranny to the masses.

Bob Kane’s 1939 Caped Crusader comic book hero bares scant resemblance to the modern psychological warfare reincarnation produced by Hollywood in league with the Pentagon and the military industrial complex. The old morality play of good versus evil Kane relied on now comes packaged with subliminal and not so-subliminal messages that condition us to accept all manifestations of the modern technological surveillance state. It instructs us to surrender our birthright of individual liberty and trade it for a false security against manufactured bogeymen.

The Dark Knight Rises is more than simply escapist entertainment. It implants directives deep within our psyche. In order to be successful, the globalist ruling elite require a submissive, distracted, and throughly brainwashed populace. Tyranny must be sold as ever increasingly repressive security against a phantom and intractable terrorism and shadowy villains who are never quite defeated, as they were never quite defeated in Orwell’s Landing Strip One.

several other movie reviews here:
    http://www.infowars.com/leaked-the-dark-knight-rises/
    I am the spoon.

posted, its in off topic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast