Thread: Allies + Unity + Hard Work = Unemployed Pelosi

Lightbulb Allies + Unity + Hard Work = Unemployed Pelosi

Alright everyone, John Dennis for congress has at least 30,000 likes on his FB page (extremely amazing for a congressional candidate) and if at least 5% (1,500) of those started doing the Dennis phone from home GOTV efforts, then he will have a much greater chance of victory. Wait, that's not all, CAPA or the Chinese American Political Action committee has endorsed candidates for every office except for the 12th congressional race and if we all give them a little reminder (e-mail/phone bomb) then those who live near the SF Bay Area can get more help by attending Occupy SF seminars and meetings as well as getting Gay Pride, Plan C, Green Party, etc. to assist John Dennis; by the time Pelosi realizes she needs to campaign (she isn't even trying to hold fundraisers for the race), it would be all too late. It is difficult, but doable, ask James Fang, the only elected Republican public official in San Francisco. Remember we are under the radar, right timing is crucial as well!
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss, from The Lorax

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    come on guys, writing an e-mail asking groups in SF for support only takes about 5 minutes. Besides, if enough of us take five minutes, they minus well support him, since they did not endorse anyone in this election yet.

if only 30,ooo FB likes could trigger an equal number of votes!

About 5 of those FB likes are actually people from San Francisco, if that.

Sorry, but I have to pick my battles wisely.
    Well, I got Rand started on his campaign (just search around here to see). I advised Thomas Massie before he ran for Congress. I am currently advising 2 liberty campaigns for the state legislature. I ran the war-room and won Minnesota for Ron Paul a few weeks back. There are other things I'm probably forgetting.
    Yet I can't afford $200 to go to a seminar--Matt Collins

Quote Originally Posted by Kluge View Post
    About 5 of those FB likes are actually people from San Francisco, if that.

Sorry, but I have to pick my battles wisely.
    At least you can help write letters with just 5 minutes...

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilluxe View Post
    At least you can help write letters with just 5 minutes...
    Why would I not spend that time helping Amash or Kwiatkowski, one is an incumbent, the other has a shot. Dennis does not, as much as I'd love it that he did.

You should be honest and pitch this as an educational campaign, not one that can really win.
    Well, I got Rand started on his campaign (just search around here to see). I advised Thomas Massie before he ran for Congress. I am currently advising 2 liberty campaigns for the state legislature. I ran the war-room and won Minnesota for Ron Paul a few weeks back. There are other things I'm probably forgetting.
    Yet I can't afford $200 to go to a seminar--Matt Collins

Quote Originally Posted by Kluge View Post
    Why would I not spend that time helping Amash or Kwiatkowski, one is an incumbent, the other has a shot. Dennis does not, as much as I'd love it that he did.

You should be honest and pitch this as an educational campaign, not one that can really win.
    Well with that attitude, I guess everyone who campaigned for Kwiatkowski was a loser for spending money and time which was wasted. Besides, Karen already lost and Dennis has not yet.

lets hope for the best, anyway

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    lets hope for the best, anyway
    Hey Aratus, thanks for being positive, are you able to spend some time writing emails, calls, and phone from homes for Dennis, Thanks.