Thread: China, Russia, Iran holding large ME

China, Russia, Iran holding large ME

war games inside Syria.. I didn't see this one coming

http://english.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=9103082690

According to informed sources, 90,000 forces from the four countries will take part in the land and sea wargames due to be held in Syria.

Ground, air and sea forces as well as air defense and missile units of the four countries will take part in the exercises.

Sources also said that Egypt has acceded to grant passage to 12 Chinese warships to sail through the Suez Canal, adding that the military convoy is due to dock at the Syrian harbors in the next two weeks.

Russian atomic submarines and warships, aircraft carriers and mine-clearing destroyers as well as Iranian battleships and submarines will also arrive in Syria at around the same date.

Syria plans to test its coast-to-sea and air defense missiles in the wargames.

A sum of 400 warplanes and 1,000 tanks will also be used in the exercises.

A Syrian official, who asked to remain anonymous, had informed two weeks ago that the drills would be conducted in Syria soon.

Unofficial sources also said the four countries are now busy with taking swift preparatory measures for these biggest-ever wargames in the Middle-East.

Sham Life reported that the maneuvers will be stage in less than one month from now, that is early June.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    http://english.ruvr.ru/2012_06_19/78613963/

‘This is absurd’,
    Mr. Igor Dygalo, aide to Russia’s Navy commander said.
    HOAX spread by fars, al-arabiya, and debka, etc.

You want an interesting story... hyperlink to all the "news" sources that reported this as truth:

defence.pk

Iran Independent
    UPI
    Haaretz
    Isreal National News
    Debka
    abbaswatchman

Can I tell you how many BS news stories have come from that list? This is Israeli-zionist faux-news political-fiction propoganda pushing for hatred of "rogue and communist nations".

Watch for the links above to FAIL but the "news" never be "retracted". Also note western MSM will not confirm, deny, or even note the existance of this story.

*spank*

warmongering zionist propoganda is my bitch,

presence

ps. something of note today in the syria conflict: the US has petitioned for the UK to strip the cargo ship carrying russian attack helicopters (which were contracted before the conflict) of insurance, which means they will not be able to return port to the EU and are essentially held up in Scotland indefinitely.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotlan...lands-18503421
    Last edited by presence; 06-19-2012 at 06:52 AM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...