Thread: FBI Terror Plot: How the Government Is Destroying the Lives of Innocent People

FBI Terror Plot: How the Government Is Destroying the Lives of Innocent People

FBI Terror Plot: How the Government Is Destroying the Lives of Innocent People

Petra Bartosiewicz
    alternet.org
    June 16, 2012
    It wasn’t long after he met the man called Shareef that Khalifa Al-Akili began to sense he was being set up. Within days of their seemingly chance meeting, Shareef was offering to drive Akili, a 34-year-old Muslim living in East Liberty, Pennsylvania, to the local mosque for prayers. Shareef told Akili he was “all about fighting” and “had a lot of resources at his disposal.” But when Shareef began to probe Akili about his views on jihad and asked him if he could obtain a gun, Akili grew nervous. “I begin to try to avoid him, but would still see him due to the fact that he lived two minutes’ walking distance from my apartment,” Akili said later. In January of this year, Shareef showed up with a “brother” who called himself Mohammed and was keen to meet Akili. Mohammed told Akili that he was a businessman from Pakistan involved in jihad. “He kept attempting to talk about the fighting going on in Afghanistan, which I clearly felt was an attempt to get me to talk about my views,” Akili recalled. “I had a feeling that I had just played out a part in some Hollywood movie where I had just been introduced to the leader of a terrorist sleeper cell.”
    Out of curiosity, Akili did an Internet search on the cellphone number he’d received from Mohammed. Much to his surprise, he discovered that the man was, in fact, an FBI informant named Shahed Hussain, who had played a pivotal role in at least two major terrorism-related sting operations in recent years. In a lengthy posting on his Facebook page recounting these events, Akili wrote, “I would like to pursue a legal action against the FBI due to their continuous harassment.” He also set up a press conference in Washington with Muslim civil liberties groups to publicize his fear that he was being entrapped. But it was too late. In mid-March, Akili was arrested and charged with being in possession of a .22-caliber rifle at a shooting range several years earlier, an act deemed illegal because of a decade-old drug conviction. Though his arrest was on nonterrorism-related charges, at his bond hearing FBI agents and US Attorneys told the judge they’d seen unspecified “jihadist literature” at his apartment and also alleged that he’d told one of the informants of his desire to go to Pakistan and join the Taliban. The judge ordered Akili held without bail.

rest of article here:
    http://www.alternet.org/story/155880...hawpB&rd=1&t=3
    I am the spoon.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah, same thing happen in California, when members of the local mosque had concerns of a raidcal inciting, trying to recruit muslims for terror acts... come to findout when the mosque goers reported the individual, turned out he was an FBI operative.
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 06-16-2012 at 02:58 PM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    Yeah, same thing happen in California, when members of the local mosque had concerns of a raidcal recruiting muslims for terror... come to findout when they reported the individual, it turned out he was an FBI operative.
    It seems the FBI is always involved in terror plots. Providing all the ideas and equipment.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    It seems the FBI is always involved in terror plots. Providing all the ideas and equipment.
    Which any person with two brain cells to rub together and produce a thought should be able to realize who the Real Terrorists are.

Consider for two seconds that there are multiple parties involved. Also consider that there is no such thing as the Chain of Command, merely the Chain of Obedience. That makes both the FBI, and the people that issue the orders to destroy people the Real Terrorists of the world.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Which any person with two brain cells to rub together and produce a thought should be able to realize who the Real Terrorists are.

Consider for two seconds that there are multiple parties involved. Also consider that there is no such thing as the Chain of Command, merely the Chain of Obedience. That makes both the FBI, and the people that issue the orders to destroy people the Real Terrorists of the world.
    Yep.
    I am the spoon.