Thread: YAL 2012 National Convention - email from Edward King

YAL 2012 National Convention - email from Edward King

Did anyone apply to this?

YAL National
    Convention

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and I have fought for Ron Paul in primaries and caucuses throughout the country. Now, it's critical to continue building the REVOLUTION.

This summer, I'd like to invite you to apply for the Young Americans for Liberty (YAL) National Convention. It's the next major step for our youth movement. YAL's convention is an exclusive gathering of youth leaders to discuss our future plans and learn from the top political and activism experts on our side.

Invited guests include Rep. Ron Paul, Sen. Rand Paul, Sen. Mike Lee, Rep. Justin Amash, and a few more surprises I can't wait to announce.

If you're committed to continuing the fight for freedom, apply for a spot at the YAL National Convention today.

What: YAL 2012 National Convention

Where: Catholic University in Washington, DC
    3600 John McCormack Rd NE
    Washington, DC 20064

When: Wednesday, July 25th to Saturday, July 28th

Because seating is very limited, only a handful of invitations will go out. So don't delay in sending in your application. If you're accepted, registration is only $30, and that includes your expert training, all materials, and your hotel room during the program.

Many of last year's attendees went on to work for Ron Paul's 2012 presidential campaign, so this event will certainly open doors for you, too.

The YAL National Convention is the next step for our REVOLUTION -- apply today.

For liberty,

Edward King
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Damn....I think I just started a thread in archive.....
    is that fail?
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate