Thread: Ryan Payne's Birthday Money Bomb

Exclamation Ryan Payne's Birthday Money Bomb

Ryan Payne, has been working hard over the last few months to bring Change to Columbia and jobs to District 44. Due to the Supreme Court’s ruling, he captured the Republican Nomination and will face Mandy Powers-Norrell in November. Ryan has already started to work hard to win on November 6th, by meeting more people and spreading his message throughout District 44 and Lancaster County. Ryan is polling well, and has the support of top SC Conservatives like Sen. Tom Davis.

However, Mandy Powers-Norrell has already received tens of thousands of dollars from trial lawyers, the Democratic Party, and other extreme liberal groups around South Carolina. With Mandy's ability to fund raise, Ryan is going to be in the fight of his life as we head into November. Now, I think it is time we reward him for all of his hard work and make sure that we will have a Conservative voice in Columbia during the next session.

That’s why we’ve helped organize a Birthday MoneyBomb for Ryan this Friday, June 15th - Sunday 17th. I ask that you donate whatever you can spare to make sure that we have the funds necessary to defeat Mandy Powers-Norrell. I hope you’ll consider joining me this Friday by going to PayneForSCHouse.com/Birthday and donating to Ryan's campaign, and don't forget to forward the link (http://PayneForSCHouse.com/Birthday/) to your friends and to share it on Facebook.

Ryan's Website
    MoneyBomb Donation Site
    MoneyBomb Facebook Event

Last edited by mikewallacesc; 06-17-2012 at 01:48 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So far today we've raised $1134! That's awesome!
    That puts us more than half way to our goal of $2100. If y'all keep this up, we may have to increase our goal amount.

Please invite all of your friends. This goes a long way to helping us win this seat for Republicans for the first time in 13 years.

If you haven't yet, You can pledge here:
    http://www.facebook.com/events/150759485059288/

IT'S NOT TOO LATE!

We've extended the Money Bomb until Monday. We've had a great response so far, and some people told us they could contribute after the weekend.
    So you still have a chance to go by www.PayneForSCHouse.com/Birthday, and donate a few bucks.

Also please go to www.facebook.com/RyanPayneSC and give him a "like".