Page 58 of 72 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,740 of 2144

Thread: MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT: Lawyers for Ron Paul Lawsuit NOTE: Having the lawsuit not up 4 debate

Ran across this a little while ago, not sure helpful

http://libertycrier.com/politics/ron...-dire-straits/
    Oust the Montebanks!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    thanks, guys.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by Margo37 View Post
    Ran across this a little while ago, not sure helpful

http://libertycrier.com/politics/ron...-dire-straits/
    From Richard Gilbert's FB page about 4 hours ago. My apologies if this has already been posted in this thread.

"Here is my Response to The Court Order you have heard about which, as usual, was presented to you out of context by a person who always writes articles against the case. Those of you who follow my posts know I planned this encounter with the Trial Court 2 weeks ago to force a ruling prior to the convention. http://electionfraudremedy.com/PLAINTIFFS_RESPONSE_TO_COURTS_ORDER_TO_SHOW_CAUSE_ 08-20-2012.pdf"

Perhaps he is referring to the libertycrier article posted above?

Quote Originally Posted by ChristopherShelley View Post
    From Richard Gilbert's FB page about 4 hours ago. My apologies if this has already been posted in this thread.

"Here is my Response to The Court Order you have heard about which, as usual, was presented to you out of context by a person who always writes articles against the case. Those of you who follow my posts know I planned this encounter with the Trial Court 2 weeks ago to force a ruling prior to the convention. http://electionfraudremedy.com/PLAINTIFFS_RESPONSE_TO_COURTS_ORDER_TO_SHOW_CAUSE_ 08-20-2012.pdf"

Perhaps he is referring to the libertycrier article posted above?

From her blog I only saw two articles in August re this (didn't go further) and never saw any of her writings before this so I can't say. More arguing/interpretations under the Dire Straits article!
    I'm not seeing Gilbert's tweets from this AM anymore!

Taking that back, now I see them and he has some new ones.
    https://twitter.com/USA_Free_Press
    Last edited by Margo37; 08-21-2012 at 05:56 PM.
    Oust the Montebanks!

Pepper L. Draper Pepper L. Draper ‏@PepperDraper

@USA_Free_Press As a Plaintiff in the lawsuit,I counted on our delegates to have integrity, now I hear they do not know what courage is.

Pepper L. Draper Pepper L. Draper ‏@PepperDraper

@USA_Free_Press I would love to send a personal video message to them, personally thanking them for making a mockery of our case

USA_Patriot_Press ‏@USA_Free_Press

@tweetAmiracle neither positive nor negative. The Judge did not set a court date. 48 hours left. Imay be the only one left with faith.

ANYONE WHO CARES. ANYONE WHO APPRECIATES WHAT RICHARD GILBERT IS TRYING TO DO. PLEASE SEND HIM SOME LOVE!!!!!

Imo, this man took on the world.

He will forever be a hero of mine, whether we win or lose THIS case.

Much love, Mr. Gilbert. Much respect.

He will forever be a hero of mine, whether we win or lose THIS case
    And thusly, a possible motive for his actions in this case has been identified.

Mr. Gilbert, based on recent tweets, does appear to be losing hope of this all working out in time. It's unclear what his plan is at this point besides just waiting for the judge.

Quote Originally Posted by The Shazad View Post

Mr. Gilbert, based on recent tweets, does appear to be losing hope of this all working out in time. It's unclear what his plan is at this point besides just waiting for the judge.
    I don't think there's anything else he can do.

I don't know what the heck happened today. I was hoping to see resolution and all I see is another giant knot I have to unravel in trying to understand what this "deal" is, if it happens, and then hope to God that somehow, and I am speaking for myself here, because this is what I wanted all along, Paul still winds up being inaugurated in January.

I'm sorry, but I WILL NOT accept Romney or Obama.

From the looks of Mr Gilbert's twitter page,...... it appears the delegates made a deal to vote for Romney in the 11th hour (before verdict on the lawsuit). There are some really pissed off people. If you read the last several hours of his twitter page.... it kind of tells the story. Starting with this one :

USA_Patriot_Press ‏@USA_Free_Press 8 hours ago.

Can we trust our delegates? There can be no party unity with Romney. We cannot negotiate terms of surrender http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...omment-page-1/
    Experience teaches us that it is much easier to prevent an enemy from posting themselves than it is to dislodge them after they have got possession.
    ~ George Washington

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Annie View Post
    From the looks of Mr Gilbert's twitter page,...... it appears the delegates made a deal to vote for Romney in the 11th hour (before verdict on the lawsuit). There are some really pissed off people. If you read the last several hours of his twitter page.... it kind of tells the story. Starting with this one :

Can we trust our delegates? There can be no party unity with Romney. We cannot negotiate terms of surrender http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...omment-page-1/
    that isn't what happened. some of our delegates aren't being seated it is others who would be voting. Benton is negotiating this, as the campaign brought the delegate challenge they control settling it. However, that is one state, although one we have a majority in if the rules are followed. It isn't the entire picture.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

USA_Patriot_Press ‏@USA_Free_Press

I have only one plan left. To Win !!!

8:12 PM - 21 Aug 12 via web

thats what im mfin talkin about.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Annie View Post

They are 2 separate issues; what he's trying to do is lump their situation with his because he somehow sees a benefit to himself in doing so. This is exactly what he tried to do with the delegates from Mass. until enough people told him that wasn't cool.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    They are 2 separate issues; what he's trying to do is lump their situation with his because he somehow sees a benefit to himself in doing so. This is exactly what he tried to do with the delegates from Mass.
    He needs to leave our delegates alone. I back those who are plaintiffs in his suit but I back the others as well.

They are 2 separate issues; what he's trying to do is lump their situation with his because he somehow sees a benefit to himself in doing so. This is exactly what he tried to do with the delegates from Mass. until enough people told him that wasn't cool.
    Do you mean a benefit to himself or the case? I'm not being snarky here.

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    that isn't what happened. some of our delegates aren't being seated it is others who would be voting. Benton is negotiating this, as the campaign brought the delegate challenge they control settling it. However, that is one state, although one we have a majority in if the rules are followed. It isn't the entire picture.
    Well I am glad to be wrong in this situation!! I don't have a twitter and am not used to reading the pages - I pray to God that I misunderstood it!
    Experience teaches us that it is much easier to prevent an enemy from posting themselves than it is to dislodge them after they have got possession.
    ~ George Washington

He needs to leave our delegates alone. I back those who are plaintiffs in his suit but I back the others as well.
    I don't understand. You back delegates who make a deal to give up seats at the RNC?

I don't understand. You back delegates who make a deal to give up seats at the RNC?
    No delegates made any such deal. Benton is negotiating the challenges because the campaign is the one that filed the challenge. The delegates have no say until they are seated IF they are seated.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Do you mean a benefit to himself or the case? I'm not being snarky here.
    It benefits Gilbert and Gilbert alone.

No delegates made any such deal. Benton is negotiating the challenges because the campaign is the one that filed the challenge. The delegates have no say until they are seated IF they are seated.
    Ok.

I had understood from reading threads here that we had given up seats just to get some of our delegates seated. But you're saying it all hasn't been determined yet.

So, you're saying that Richard is calling out these delegates BEFORE they have made the deal. IOW, how can he or anyone judge the deal until we know what it is?

That makes sense.

But if these people caved and sabotaged the lawsuit and we get less out of the "deal" then we would have had if we had won the case, I'm gonna be pissed.

That's a lot of ifs, which is part of the problem. The case might not have even been ruled on before the convention.

Sorry, I need more information. But the fact that this "deal" happened like this after the RNC could no longer make a motion to dismiss or whatever reeks like Denmark to me.

It benefits Gilbert and Gilbert alone.
    How will it benefit him if he looks like a complete ass? If this was all about him, he did a poor job of putting himself in a position to look good. The case, however, is still alive.

Ok.

I had understood from reading threads here that we had given up seats just to get some of our delegates seated. But you're saying it all hasn't been determined yet.

So, you're saying that Richard is calling out these delegates BEFORE they have made the deal. IOW, how can he or anyone judge the deal until we know what it is?

That makes sense.

But if these people caved and sabotaged the lawsuit and we get less out of the "deal" then we would have had if we had won the case, I'm gonna be pissed.

That's a lot of ifs, which is part of the problem. The case might not have even been ruled on before the convention.

Sorry, I need more information. But the fact that this "deal" happened like this after the RNC could no longer make a motion to dismiss or whatever reeks like Denmark to me.
    This deal has absolutely nothing to do with Richard Gilbert, except to the extent that the lawsuit annoyed the RNC and they found the Paul campaign guilty by association (making them less likely to cooperate). They're not waiting on the edge of their seats to see what happens in the lawsuit. They are already considering it to have failed.

So far, the only "deal" that has been officially announced is that instead of 1 delegate in Louisiana, Ron Paul will have 17. Originally the Paul legal team had lost that challenge. It is not completely clear what the RNC has received in return, but both sides are talking as if they are happy with the compromise.

This deal has absolutely nothing to do with Richard Gilbert, except to the extent that the lawsuit annoyed the RNC and they found the Paul campaign guilty by association (making them less likely to cooperate). They're not waiting on the edge of their seats to see what happens in the lawsuit. They are already considering it to have failed.

So far, the only "deal" that has been officially announced is that instead of 1 delegate in Louisiana, Ron Paul will have 17. Originally the Paul legal team had lost that challenge. It is not completely clear what the RNC has received in return, but both sides are talking as if they are happy with the compromise.
    Ok, so so far, according to you we have 16 delegates more than we had yesterday, but we might have given up something (we don't know what that might be).

The rest of what you said was fluff.

Ok, so so far, according to you we have 16 delegates more than we had yesterday, but we might have given up something (we don't know what that might be).

The rest of what you said was fluff.
    One thing that was given up was the hope of Louisiana being one of 5 states needed to nominate Ron Paul. If the Paul side got their way, Ron Paul would have had 27 delegates out of 46 and they would have been able to put his name up for nomination. If the Republican Party of Louisiana got their way, Paul would have had 1 out of 46. The compromise was 17. Obviously, that will not be a plurality. There was probably more to the deal, but this is one obvious thing that the Paul side conceded.

How will it benefit him if he looks like a complete ass? If this was all about him, he did a poor job of putting himself in a position to look good. The case, however, is still alive.
    Go look at his twitter feed; read the last 2500 entries or so, and think about what is going on. The ones who criticize him the most have 1 thing in common- they are all familiar with his full body of work.

I'm done talking about this guy until after the convention. Hopefully by then, he will have faded into obscurity.

Go look at his twitter feed; read the last 2500 entries or so, and think about what is going on. The ones who criticize him the most have 1 thing in common- they are all familiar with his full body of work.

I'm done talking about this guy until after the convention. Hopefully by then, he will have faded into obscurity.
    Ok. So you're saying I don't understand him or what he is about. Fair enough.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    One thing that was given up was the hope of Louisiana being one of 5 states needed to nominate Ron Paul. If the Paul side got their way, Ron Paul would have had 27 delegates out of 46 and they would have been able to put his name up for nomination. If the Republican Party of Louisiana got their way, Paul would have had 1 out of 46. The compromise was 17. Obviously, that will not be a plurality. There was probably more to the deal, but this is one obvious thing that the Paul side conceded.
    Ok so we lost a possible plurality in favor of 17 delegates instead of 1. Who made that decision?

Ok so we lost a possible plurality in favor of 17 delegates instead of 1. Who made that decision?
    Ron Paul, via a surrogate.

Ron Paul, via a surrogate.
    So the "surrogate" made it happen, but you know Paul told him/her to do it?

So the "surrogate" made it happen, but you know Paul told him/her to do it?
    in his mind he does.

Page 58 of 72 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast