Page 51 of 72 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 2144

Thread: MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT: Lawyers for Ron Paul Lawsuit NOTE: Having the lawsuit not up 4 debate

Quote Originally Posted by RonRules View Post
    55 seconds ago!

USA_Patriot_Press ‏@USA_Free_Press
    As of this moment, there is no filing in court by the RNC
    How much time they still got to file? too many time zones to calculate....
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrex View Post
    How much time they still got to file? too many time zones to calculate....
    I didnt see the filing time deadline but it's probably 5pm west coast. It's 2pm there now. They still have a few hours.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

waiting.
    the trolls aren't even that entertaining anymore.
    for people who dislike this suit, they take an awful lot of interest in it.
    Last edited by torchbearer; 08-20-2012 at 04:49 PM.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    waiting.
    for people who dislike this suite, they take an awful lot of interest in it.
    A bit too much interest. Verrry Interrrestink...
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Update as of 2 hours ago:

As of this moment, there is no filing in court by the RNC
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

A couple of days ago he posted this:
    I am confident our 3 dimesnional chess plan has blocked the RNC from being able to file a Motion to Dismiss on Monday.
    Statistics don't lie, people do.

I don't know.
    Last edited by lawdida; 09-10-2012 at 12:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Righteous mutiny - RPF is taking over the lawsuit.
    Boom:

Are we just playing around?

The Grand Shi Strategy

17 Aug:

If we succeeded in preventing an RNC motion to dismiss Monday then the table is set for final argument & ruling if Judge sets it next week

Quote Originally Posted by lawdida View Post
    You going to be in Tampa?
    depends. i have the week scheduled off from work for such a purpose. i'm involved in a congressional run in my district so its wait and see.

waiting.
    for people who dislike this suit, they take an awful lot of interest in it.
    Herr Sailingaway is deleting Gilberts non-cheerleader's posts now and banning those who don't support him. Who are you calling a troll Torch?

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotOne View Post
    Herr Sailingaway is deleting Gilberts non-cheerleader's posts now and banning those who don't support him. Who are you calling a troll Torch?
    the people who are being counterproductive in this thread.
    have you thought about making a "bash the law suit" thread. then i could come and troll your thread.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well its 7:26 eastern time making it 4:26 pm pacific time... Did the rnc file a motion to dismiss??

the people who are being counterproductive in this thread.
    have you thought about making a "bash the law suit" thread. then i could come and troll your thread.
    LOL. Sailingaway is the one who decided to hijack this thread and make it her own "gather info to help Gilbert save the world" and everyone else has to step off of it or get banned. This one was well established discussing the pro's and cons of the lawsuit for a couple months before SA called imminent domain over it. She's the one who should have started her own thread .
    Last edited by PatriotOne; 08-20-2012 at 05:33 PM.

LOL. Sailingaway is the one who decided to hijack this thread and make it her own "gather info to help Gilbert save the world" and everyone else has to step off of it or get banned. This one was well established discussing the pro's and cons of the lawsuit for a couple months before SA called imminent domain over it. She's the one who should have started her own thread .
    I stand by my previous statement.
    want to know what trolling is? start a thread concerning the conspiracy that this lawsuit was just to get our delegate info.
    i'll be there to show example of trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by rb3b3 View Post
    Well its 7:26 eastern time making it 4:26 pm pacific time... Did the rnc file a motion to dismiss??
    can't you see we are busy discussing things that are not kosher to this suit?
    some people.

Countdown: 14 minutes to go!

And all this time I thought Sailing was a hot guy...... how disappointing.
    Experience teaches us that it is much easier to prevent an enemy from posting themselves than it is to dislodge them after they have got possession.
    ~ George Washington

I stand by my previous statement.
    want to know what trolling is? start a thread concerning the conspiracy that this lawsuit was just to get our delegate info.
    i'll be there to show example of trolling.
    Of course you stand by your statement. Being right isn't important. Anywho.......

Are you threatening me with...gasp....trolling ? Good grief Torch .

Of course you stand by your statement. Being right isn't important. Anywho.......

Are you threatening me with...gasp....trolling ? Good grief Torch .
    I was thinking of a teaching moment, not a threat.
    you asked:
    Who are you calling a troll Torch?
    as if, you didn't know what such behavior would look like.
    i offered to show you.
    most people pay for their education. i was giving you a grant.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Annie View Post
    I'm a girl also so don't get any idea's bout me either. Back off sista .

I was thinking of a teaching moment, not a threat.
    you asked:

as if, you didn't know what such behavior would look like.
    i offered to show you.
    most people pay for their education. i was giving you a grant.
    Thanks but I have been trolled by professional trolls plenty. I think I have a grasp on the art of trolling.

Thanks but I have been trolled by professional trolls plenty. I think I have a grasp on the art of trolling.
    then the question was feign?

Would you settle for a wet dolphin?

It's 5 PM, no notice from Gilbert about a filing.

Would you settle for a wet dolphin?
    I think that might be the fishiest offer I have ever had!
    Experience teaches us that it is much easier to prevent an enemy from posting themselves than it is to dislodge them after they have got possession.
    ~ George Washington

It's 5 PM, no notice from Gilbert about a filing.

This is the latest from Pacer:

08/08/2012 36 SECOND AMENDED COMPLAINT against defendants Republican National Committee amending First Amended Complaint, 12 ; filed by plaintiffs (rla) (Entered: 08/09/2012)

08/09/2012 37 Second EX PARTE APPLICATION to Expedite THE CASE CONSISTENT WITH 42 USC 1971(e) filed by PLAINTIFF Alaska Delegate Barbara Andersen. (Attachments: # 1 Proposed Order)(Gilbert, Richard) (Entered: 08/09/2012)

08/09/2012 38 OF SERVICE filed by PLAINTIFF Alaska Delegate Barbara Andersen, re Second EX PARTE APPLICATION to Expedite THE CASE CONSISTENT WITH 42 USC 1971(e) 37 served on 08-09-2012. (Gilbert, Richard) (Entered: 08/09/2012)

08/10/2012 39 TRANSCRIPT for proceedings held on 8/6/2012 Item 11, Vol. I. Court Reporter/Electronic Court Recorder: DEBBIE GALE, phone number 714-558-8141 or EMAIL: debbie_gale@cacd.uscourts.gov. Transcript may be viewed at the court public terminal or purchased through the Court Reporter/Electronic Court Recorder before the deadline for Release of Transcript Restriction. After that date it may be obtained through PACER. Notice of Intent to Redact due within 7 days of this date. Redaction Request due 8/31/2012. Redacted Transcript Deadline set for 9/10/2012. Release of Transcript Restriction set for 11/8/2012. (Gale, Debbie) (Entered: 08/10/2012)

08/10/2012 40 NOTICE OF FILING TRANSCRIPT filed for proceedings 8/6/2012 Item 11, Vol. I re Transcript 39 THERE IS NO PDF DOCUMENT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS ENTRY.(Gale, Debbie) TEXT ONLY ENTRY (Entered: 08/10/2012)

08/10/2012 41 TRANSCRIPT ORDER for date of proceedings 08/06/2012 to 08/06/2012 as to PLAINTIFF Alaska Delegate Barbara Andersen Court Reporter Jane Sutton Rule. Court will contact Richard C. Gilbert at richardattorney@gmail.com with any questions regarding this order. Transcript portion requested: Opening Statement by Plaintiff on 08/06/2012. Opening Statement by Defendant on 08/06/2012. Closing Argument by Plaintiff on 08/06/2012. Closing Argument by Defendant on 08/06/2012. Opinion of the Court on 08/06/2012. Other: 08/06/2012. Category: Daily. Transcript preparation will not begin until payment has been satisfied with the court reporter/recorder. (Gilbert, Richard) (Entered: 08/10/2012)

08/13/2012 42 TRANSCRIPT for proceedings held on 08/06/2012. Court Reporter: Jane Sutton Rule, phone number (714)558-7755, janesutton@sbcglobal.net. Transcript may be viewed at the court public terminal or purchased through the Court Reporter before the deadline for Release of Transcript Restriction. After that date it may be obtained through PACER. Notice of Intent to Redact due within 7 days of this date. Redaction Request due 9/3/2012. Redacted Transcript Deadline set for 9/13/2012. Release of Transcript Restriction set for 11/11/2012. (Sutton, Jane) (Entered: 08/13/2012)

08/20/2012 43 MINUTE ORDER IN CHAMBERS by Judge David O. Carter: ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE WHY THISCOURT SHOULD NOT CONSTRUE PLAINTIFFS NOTICE OF APPEAL AS A DESIRE TO STAND UPON THE FIRST AMENDED COMPLAINT. Thus, this Court ORDERS Plaintiffs to SHOW CAUSE why this Court should not construe Plaintiffs notice of appeal as a desire to stand upon the First Amended Complaint and treat the August 7, 2012, Order as a final judgment divesting this Court of jurisdiction. See Edwards v. Marin Park, Inc., 356 F.3d 1058, 1061, 1064 (9th Cir. 2004) (holding that plaintiff who filed an Election to Stand Upon the Sufficiency of AmendedComplaint Pleadings made a reasonable choice to expedite the rest of the case and test her belief that the... claim was adequately pled). Plaintiffs shall file a Response to this Order to Show Cause by 9 a.m. on August 21, 2012. If Plaintiffs fail to file a Response or file a Response that fails to clearly indicate whether they are appealing or not, this Court will strike Plaintiffs Second Amended Complaint and issue a final judgment dismissing Plaintiffs First Amended Complaint with prejudice and for the reasons stated in the Courts August 7, 2012, Order. (twdb) (Entered: 08/20/2012)

The last item has me curious. That appeals business before a judgement (which puzzled me) pissed off the judge. He's got to show up tomorrow morning at 9:00 AM.
    Last edited by RonRules; 08-20-2012 at 06:08 PM.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Note the revised op taken from the forum guidelines section. The fact of having the lawsuit is not up for debate, and is out of the control of the forum. This thread is to see if it can be influenced or helped in a positive way. You may make an opposing thread, in hot topics or vent to just blow off steam, but note the comments about that in the first post above.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

I think that might be the fishiest offer I have ever had!
    I'm NOT a fish, I'm a bona-fide mammal. I presume you are too!

Page 51 of 72 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast