Page 13 of 72 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT: Lawyers for Ron Paul Lawsuit NOTE: Having the lawsuit not up 4 debate

Quote Originally Posted by Barrex View Post
    Does anyone knows anything about this:
    USA_Patriot_Press ‏@USA_Free_Press @tweetAmiracle A Plaintiff was beaten last night by one of Romney's people. Medical casre is required,. I will dm .

???
    what the...F!?

this stuff is getting out of control, why are they beating our plaintiffs? wish we knew more...
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    By 'beaten', do they mean physically or verbally?

IMO, police report, or it didn't happen.

I tweeted the lawyer an inquiry but he hasn't tweeted in an hour and may be off twitter right now. He's answered before but 140 characters is limiting.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post

I guess verbal injuries dont require medical care...so I guess physically
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post

I heard people were beaten in at least one of the states, but I don't want to say which because I'm not sure I am remembering correctly which one.

This was not through the lawyers, but before they came onto the scene.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    What? Any news on how they are?
    This was posted earlier today on L4RP FB page:

Look at what happened tonight to one of our plaintiffs:

Cassie McSasserson
    My friend and fellow liberty defender was assaulted tonight this is the event in his words:

I'm really surprised at how the Executive Committee went down tonight, that's for sure! The meeting had already been seconded to be closed for the night when Mike Ebert started ranting about folks in the Republican party that he disagrees with. He specifically labeled fellow Republicans as Libertarians, saying that they weren't even Republicans... just because he disagrees with them. He specifically targeted a fine Republican that is currently running for a position in the party that I know for a fact has always been a Republican, just like myself. He then wildly accused me of being the same! I couldn't take the attack anymore and straightened out the facts. He then got incredibly angry and reiterated his lies. Since he wasn't willing to cease his tirade of lies I declared to all in the room that he was lying. That didn't sit too well with Mike.

He yelled, "F@ck YOU!" as loud as he could, but I did not use any swearing language back at him. I pointed out to the crowd that this was the type of division within the Republican party that we were all trying to put a stop to. That made him even more angry and then he said that he wanted to 'take me outside'! I told him that wasn't a good idea, then I tried to walk past him and leave the meeting like others were doing. Mike Ebert blocked my path with his shoulder which resulted in a minor push against me, shoulder to shoulder, then as he ASSAULTED ME FROM BEHIND!

Mike Ebert hit me on the back multiple times, I think 3-4 times, then I tried to protect myself by covering my face and others grabbed Mike from behind, stopping the assault as he continued to yell obscenities at me! After they pulled him to the back of the office, I raised my hands in the air which held my phone in one hand and my meeting papers in the other. I said, "You all saw that I did not lay a hand on Mike Ebert, RIGHT?! You all saw that he punched me and assaulted me, RIGHT?!" The entire room was in shock over having just seen Mike Ebert assault me. A few came with me to make sure that I was OK, and to ask why in the world Mike would get so angry and assault me like that. My back stung a little bit but I'm sure that I'll be OK. I have had back injuries caused by having been run over by a truck in 1996 and I don't think that they were aggravated. I think that I made a couple of new friends tonight that are beginning to understand that I have been the victim of being ostracized for so long, since I am new to having a leadership position within the Pima GOP.

I never thought that getting more involved in politics and taking a stand for integrity would result in being assaulted by such an angry person. It is quite frustrating and I'm not sure about what to do.

Jeff Bales
    Pima County GOP Executive Committee
    Member-at-Large

Thanks.

I can't believe they do that. Like that old man and that little old lady punching Ron Paul delegates in OK. It is some sense of entitlement that if they are outvoted (or out argued, apparently) they have some RIGHT to punch people.

The assaulted committeeman should file a lawsuit for assault. Get pictures of bruises and names of witnesses. Don't talk to cops about stuff like this. It's proven which team they work for. But make them pay for their conduct because if we don't make people like that pay then it becomes clear to others that we can be pushed around without consequence. Bad precedent to start if we're serious about taking over the internal party structure. A lawsuit against the assailant is warranted.
    Last edited by devil21; 07-21-2012 at 03:34 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm off to the Federal courthouse in Orange county. I'd do updates from inside if I can, but I don't think they allow it.

On the docket today, we will find out if the judge approves the motion to dismiss.
    Statistics don't lie, people do.

Quote Originally Posted by RonRules View Post
    I'm off to the Federal courthouse in Orange county. I'd do updates from inside if I can, but I don't think they allow it.

On the docket today, we will find out if the judge approves the motion to dismiss.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Thank you!
    Same here. Will be waiting!
    Oust the Montebanks!

Thank you!
    this.

Go good guys!!!
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Bump for an update?

Bump for an update?

it is not 10 yet in California.

It will depend on thier order on the calendar.

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    it is not 10 yet in California.
    Drats!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've seen nothing yet on twitter, though.

By the way, after a big twitter discussion about him with some thinking the atty is horrid for speaking against the Mass delegates who put out a video saying they'd vote for Romney (as their state rules require), I tweeted him asking him to stop calling delegates traitors because it divided supporters of the suit, and I think he also saw a bunch of our comments about thinking his twitter acct didn't convey the most professional image. His account is now blocked to people who aren't confirmed followers (I follow people who retweet his stuff so I can still see it but I think he made me not a confirmed follower, too... even though I was pretty much on his side. I probably did agree I didn't think the tweets put up a professional image, though.)

In any event, I think it was a good move by him to restrict his twitter account.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 08-06-2012 at 11:01 AM.

The case will start in a few minutes. We're on break now. I absolutely love that judge. Only Charles Bell for the defendants. Two Ron Paul supporters here. I won't text from inside.

Thank you for the update!

are you tweeting? if so whats twiitter to follow?

Quote Originally Posted by robertwerden View Post
    are you tweeting? if so whats twiitter to follow?
    he doesn't want to tweet in the court room so we will just have to wait.

Posted a link to here from the LFRP Facebook group

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    By the way, after a big twitter discussion about him with some thinking the atty is horrid for speaking against the Mass delegates who put out a video saying they'd vote for Romney (as their state rules require), I tweeted him asking him to stop calling delegates traitors because it divided supporters of the suit, and I think he also saw a bunch of our comments about thinking his twitter acct didn't convey the most professional image. His account is now blocked to people who aren't confirmed followers (I follow people who retweet his stuff so I can still see it but I think he made me not a confirmed follower, too... even though I was pretty much on his side. I probably did agree I didn't think the tweets put up a professional image, though.)
    In any event, I think it was a good move by him to restrict his twitter account.
    Yea I told him that too.... unfortunatley my twitter acc password is on my pc back home and I am visiting my hometown so I can not access tweets... I started following him at the very begining and he gets "emotional" about some things .

Cant wait to hear how it went...

EDIT:
    When did he restricted access to his account? I have his recent tweets visible. (couldnt wait too curious reseted password )
    Last edited by Barrex; 08-06-2012 at 11:41 AM.
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Judge wrote a tentative ruling. I dont have it. Wants both side to read it and reconvene at 5 pm. May go on till 9 pm. Wants resubmittal by Gilbert in time for final ruling before Aug 27 convention. Wants defense to get approval from Democratic party for such a mater interpretation of the civil rights laws. LOL
    Judge also commented of the fact that Ron Paul voted against the civil rights voting act.

Come down to the court house at 5:00. Sparks will fly. Room 9d.

Are these lawyers getting anyway? I have not heard anything about this going anywhere.

Judge wrote a tentative ruling. I dont have it. Wants both side to read it and reconvene at 5 pm. May go on till 9 pm. Wants resubmittal by Gilbert in time for final ruling before Aug 27 convention. Wants defense to get approval from Democratic party for such a mater interpretation of the civil rights laws. LOL
    Judge also commented of the fact that Ron Paul voted against the civil rights voting act.

It was nice meeting you, RonRules! I was disappointed you aren't a naked lady with a dolphin though.

Very interesting stuff in that courtroom.... I'm going to go into more detail later when I have more time (I took plenty of notes), but for now, I'll say this:

I think the judge seems very fair, and no-nonsense. Richard Gilbert seems competent, even if his complaint wasn't quite sufficiently written the first time around. Luckily today it seems he was able to convince the judge there is enough there to warrant letting him amend his complaint in order to include enough plausible allegation of wrongdoing with enough specificity as to warrant the injunction he's asking for. Gilbert stated the facts and presented himself very logically, and while the judge is still unclear as to some of the basics of the case, he did seem to agree there is something going on here that warrants letting this case go further. Gilbert brought up Massachusetts, and that seemed to be the clincher that gave the judge enough to say "I can't dismiss this entirely because there is something here."

So it appears he is going to let Gilbert amend his complaint so that it conforms more with the legal standard required in order to have a valid case.

Looks to me like the motion to dismiss is failing. But I'm not sure if that's 100% sure until we re-convene at 5PM today. I plan on going back to observe that as well. Very surprised that there were only two of us Ron Paul supporters there to observe. Not surprised at all there was no media there whatsoever.
    "Some supporters of the war use their religion to justify the war. Evidently, I’ve been reading from a different Bible." — Ron Paul
    “I'm supportive of all voluntary associations and people can call it whatever they want.” ― Ron Paul

My crazy whistling YouTube channel
    My crazy whistling music on iTunes

Quote Originally Posted by tuggy24g View Post
    Are these lawyers getting anyway? I have not heard anything about this going anywhere.
    What?

That pisses me off to no end that he would even bring that up, to the point that one does not even need to argue Dr. Paul's rationale on another matter, as it has absolutely nothing to with the disenfranchisment and other shenanigans against the delegates... However, I hate to say it, but I've seen this coming since they decided to call it "Lawyers for Ron Paul" instead of Lawyers for Election Justice or something like that, as it makes it much easier for them to dismiss this as a group with a clear agenda, rather than simply seeking justice as any citizen for any candidate should demand.

However, glad to hear that the judge is at least being somewhat fair here to not completely dismiss it.
    I'd rather be a free man in my grave, than be living as a puppet or a slave - Peter Tosh

The kids they dance and shake their bones,
    While the politicians are throwing stones,
    And it's all too clear we're on our own,
    Singing ashes, ashes, all fall down...

Keep the updates coming.

Page 13 of 72 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast