Page 8 of 72 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT: Lawyers for Ron Paul Lawsuit NOTE: Having the lawsuit not up 4 debate

Quote Originally Posted by Ivash View Post
    In today's day and age 14,000 views is nothing. Videos with many, many times that get no notice by the media. I'm sure the media would think this is the act of a group of sore losers rather than anything significant, anyways.
    for THIS forum, in 24 hrs, that's a lot and my point wasn't that its viral, but we gots us lookers plenty, including media. But this story, as huge as it is, they can't touch it because they have failed to report on a single incident. I guess they are just going to play dumb, like they did with the crash of 08.
    "We live in an age where things change rather rapidly, whether politically or economically and certainly in foreign policy things change, so this whole ball game can change rather rapidly.” ― Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrex View Post
    4 stars now and I agree about "counter productive" people...Had major disagreement with one of them in another thread...
    I must have really gotten under your skin.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

UPDATE:

There are now videos available in 3 parts of the conference call that you can share on your websites, blogs or Facebook, etc. Here they are.

Part 3's my favorite because I'm mentioned as Ron from PA.

Quote Originally Posted by No1butPaul View Post
    I know what I know...like miss daisy

b/t/w - why has everything become a matter of confrontation lately on this forum...
    aren't we on the same team? I support Ron Paul and liberty, you?
    uh..who rattled your cage?...is your name Ivash?...gtfo..

Cliff's Notes:

A decision has been made to take over the RP campaign without permission: A people's mutiny. We are forming a lawyers committee and we will no longer tolerate injustice.

There was foul play, significant fraud, and misconduct.
    Romney will be stripped of all delegates.
    Ron paul will get the nomination.
    The GOP "club" has violated Title 42 US Section 1971-1974 Voting Rights Law.
    100's of lawyers have signed up.
    We are accusing the Romney campaign of organized criminal acts including: altering ballots, rigging voting machines, etc.
    Binding delegates is illegal.
    There are numerous delegate affidavids attesting to fraud.
    There is an extremely well founded legal position.

The case will be heard before the convention.

Richard Gilbert & Associates, 950 W 17th St Ste C D & E, Santa Ana, CA 92706
    Telephone: (714) 667-1038
    The actual case number is "8:12-CV-00927"
    9th Circuit Court in California

106 page PDF of case as filed: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B42o...T0U/edit?pli=1

Short and skinny pages 16-18 and 25-29

Check this link to post 158 by Barrex for more info:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post4495638

3 piece audio with graphics at post 212:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post4497950

More info at:

www.ronpaulgrassrootsrevolution.com
    www.weareronpaul.com
    www.realgrassrootsrevolution.com

RDM can we get an updated op with some of this pertinant info?
    Last edited by presence; 06-21-2012 at 07:05 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    ...gtfo..
    ??? I haven't a clue what is your problem...isn't there another place, outside this thread, where you can direct your hostilities. Thank you.
    "We live in an age where things change rather rapidly, whether politically or economically and certainly in foreign policy things change, so this whole ball game can change rather rapidly.” ― Ron Paul

That is very good news!

So are we sure the case will be heard and not simply dismissed?

Quote Originally Posted by TrishW View Post

That is very good news!

I am not a lawyer, but maybe someone with legal experience wants to weigh in on this they could. IMO, the overwhelming evidence, over 150 sworn testimonies and affidavits and more coming in daily, already precidented case law pertaining to this case and statutes and laws in our favor, I believe there is less than 1% chance this case gets dismissed.

Quote Originally Posted by TrishW View Post

This is entirely up to the judge.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivash View Post
    In today's day and age 14,000 views is nothing. Videos with many, many times that get no notice by the media. I'm sure the media would think this is the act of a group of sore losers rather than anything significant, anyways.
    True. I have over 800,000 combined views on my YouTube whistling videos and the MSM hasn't covered me or made me famous yet.

I'm sure they're aware of the lawsuit by now, but I think the bigger issue here, as others have pointed out, is that if all this stuff has been happening all along, and nobody has been reporting any of it (except Ben Swann and Rachel Maddow to some degree), then they all have some serious explaining to do. I wonder how many media outlets are sweating bullets right now figuring out how they are going to deal with this story since it is not going away. Their little plan to rig this primary is about to fall flat on its face and they are going to be exposed for the liars and cheats they are, along with Romney's "unity" folks.

Personally I'd like to see some of the MSM outlets indicted on criminal charges in the RICO trial when that part happens, because I have no doubt there was an organized effort by some of them to keep Ron Paul as invisible as possible, and collusion with the GOP to report the facts incorrectly in order to manipulate the outcome of this primary in favor of Romney. I wish some whistleblowers from inside the MSM would come forward with e-mails from Murdoch, Moonvies, et. al.... It would probably be hard to prove without something like that.
    "Some supporters of the war use their religion to justify the war. Evidently, I’ve been reading from a different Bible." — Ron Paul
    “I'm supportive of all voluntary associations and people can call it whatever they want.” ― Ron Paul

My crazy whistling YouTube channel
    My crazy whistling music on iTunes

Duplicate post... (deleted)
    Last edited by WhistlinDave; 06-17-2012 at 10:51 AM. Reason: Post got duplicated. Hit the button only once... Got it twice.
    "Some supporters of the war use their religion to justify the war. Evidently, I’ve been reading from a different Bible." — Ron Paul
    “I'm supportive of all voluntary associations and people can call it whatever they want.” ― Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by WhistlinDave View Post
    True. I have over 800,000 combined views on my YouTube whistling videos and the MSM hasn't covered me or made me famous yet.

I'm sure they're aware of the lawsuit by now, but I think the bigger issue here, as others have pointed out, is that if all this stuff has been happening all along, and nobody has been reporting any of it (except Ben Swann and Rachel Maddow to some degree), then they all have some serious explaining to do. I wonder how many media outlets are sweating bullets right now figuring out how they are going to deal with this story since it is not going away. Their little plan to rig this primary is about to fall flat on its face and they are going to be exposed for the liars and cheats they are, along with Romney's "unity" folks.

Personally I'd like to see some of the MSM outlets indicted on criminal charges in the RICO trial when that part happens, because I have no doubt there was an organized effort by some of them to keep Ron Paul as invisible as possible, and collusion with the GOP to report the facts incorrectly in order to manipulate the outcome of this primary in favor of Romney. I wish some whistleblowers from inside the MSM would come forward with e-mails from Murdoch, Moonvies, et. al.... It would probably be hard to prove without something like that.
    yeah, I'm pretty sure it was I who brought that up, in a few threads actually.

It seems the MSM isn't going to pick this up and how can they really since they would be opening a can of worms for themselves because of their failure to report on a single allegation of fraud. Their lightening quick responses to certain campaign announcements prove they are aware, but just failing to report. To the extent it is possible, I hope there is an indictment of the media for collusion with the criminal deeds of the RNC and others during the RICO phase of litigation.
    my earlier point

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    my earlier point
    Well said.

It seems the MSM isn't going to pick this up and how can they really since they would be opening a can of worms for themselves because of their failure to report on a single allegation of fraud. Their lightening quick responses to certain campaign announcements prove they are aware, but just failing to report. To the extent it is possible, I hope there is an indictment of the media for collusion with the criminal deeds of the RNC and others during the RICO phase of litigation.

Barrex
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

Apologies if this was already provided, but will there be a twitter feed for the progression of this case?

CORRECTED:

@usa_free_press
    Last edited by ChristopherShelley; 06-17-2012 at 11:35 AM.

CORRECTED:

I listed the wrong handle.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristopherShelley View Post
    CORRECTED:

@usa_free_press

Quote Originally Posted by ChristopherShelley View Post
    CORRECTED:

@usa_free_press
    It's worth noting, when you search on Twitter for @usa_free_press their account comes up and their name is USA_Patriot_Press. Then when you look at it you see their actual Twitter handle is @usa_free_press .

Took me about a minute to figure out it was the right one. (I haven't used Twitter all that much.)

I'm sure they're aware of the lawsuit by now, but I think the bigger issue here, as others have pointed out, is that if all this stuff has been happening all along, and nobody has been reporting any of it[]
    Well... in the same way our grassroots have created the legal case. We need a grassroots press release to our liberty-online force, this site lists the top libertarian sites by page hits:

http://toplibertarian.com/

We are the legal team.
    We are the PR team.
    etc.
    Last edited by presence; 06-17-2012 at 11:57 AM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

MSM is going to have to cover this at some point.

They're probably hoping the lawsuit is unsuccessful so then they can report on it in a negative way, like "Well look what those crazy Ron Paul people tried this time. They're a bunch of losers and they keep trying to steal this election any way they can." That's what they're wishing for.

But what they're going to have to say is, "Well no one saw this coming, but apparently there was massive fraud and cheating going on by the Romney folks, and an army of lawyers teamed up to fight on behalf of Ron Paul, and... All of this was kept so secret for so long, it's with great surprise that we tell you today, Romney is NOT the GOP Nominee! You heard right, we just said: Romney is NOT the GOP Nominee! In an unprecedented turn of events, Ron Paul has taken the GOP Nomination and will be facing President Obama in November... And in other news, Michelle Obama reported that she's picked out a nice little house in the suburbs and the Obamas have begun packing their things."

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You know... you put this side by side with the whole Obama birth certificate issue and that whole prophecy/conspiracy theory of suspended elections in the US for 2012 becomes easy to write political fiction.

presence

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    Well... in the same way our grassroots have created the legal case. We need a grassroots press release to our liberty-online force, this site lists the top libertarian sites by page hits:

http://toplibertarian.com/

We are the legal team.
    We are the PR team.
    etc.
    I'm with you on that.

I wonder what it would take to get a massive amount of people to participate in a Twitter bomb all on one day at a preplanned time, to make something in the top trending stuff like #RomneyElectionFraudLawsuit or something like that. If we have tens of thousands of people posting on Twitter all at once, each person Tweeting repeatedly over and over, I wonder if it would be enough to get into the top trending results so everybody would say "Wow what's that about?"

It's worth noting, when you search on Twitter for @usa_free_press their account comes up and their name is USA_Patriot_Press. Then when you look at it you see their actual Twitter handle is @usa_free_press .

Took me about a minute to figure out it was the right one. (I haven't used Twitter all that much.)
    me neither! yay! more technology!!1! ;-)

#RomneyElectionFraudLawsuit
    OK. I tweeted it.

It seems like the few media outlets that have reported on this are all using Courthouse News as their source. The initial news of the case being filed has largely been ignored. There likely won't be any significant developments until the case comes up on the court calendar.

Ben Swann may report on this, but that's probably as far as it will get at this time.
    "The principle for which we contend is bound to reassert itself, though it may be at another time and in another form"..... Jefferson Davis

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle".
    .....Edmund Burke

"A corrupt electoral process can only lead to corrupt Government."
    ......jay_dub

I'm with you on that.

I wonder what it would take to get a massive amount of people to participate in a Twitter bomb all on one day at a preplanned time, to make something in the top trending stuff like #RomneyElectionFraudLawsuit or something like that. If we have tens of thousands of people posting on Twitter all at once, each person Tweeting repeatedly over and over, I wonder if it would be enough to get into the top trending results so everybody would say "Wow what's that about?"
    You dont need tens of thousands of people. You need about 5000 people re-tweeting from just 1 account. That is all what it takes to dominate hashtags and trends.... There were few attempts to do this but they were unsuccessful.
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrex View Post
    You dont need tens of thousands of people. You need about 5000 people re-tweeting from just 1 account. That is all what it takes to dominate hashtags and trends.... There were few attempts to do this but they were unsuccessful.
    ^^^THIS. We have the numbers to make it a reality. We just need a small amount of coordination.

Please copy and paste this into your groups and share it far and wide! Thank you!
    Please join the lawsuit against the RNC and the GOP. It is necessary to have as many Delegates join the Case as possible. The more delegates, the stronger the case. All Delegates are public record. There is a myth on the Daily Paul that delegates have a secret identity. Every delegate knows that is false. We represent delegates for ALL candidates no matter who they are intending to vote for. If you are a "stealth" delegate we do not need to know that. We never ask that question. You just become a Plaintiff and that's it. If you are bound to Santorum you just say that. It is already a public record. Every delegate has a duty to protect the sanctity of voting your conscience by asking a Federal Judge to order it. No one needs to know if you are stealth.

In addition, all plaintiffs are fully protected by the "Litigation Privilege". This means the Judge will not permit any Plaintiff to be harassed or intimidated in any way. There can be no fine or penalty of any kind and the Judge will protect you. It is my understanding that it is mathematically impossible for Dr. Paul to win without this Case. As of now, Dr. Paul is not having his name in nomination and is not being permitted to speak. If anybody has information otherwise, please let us know. This case can fix that. Please go to www.electionfraudremedy.com and join us in our effort to make ALL delegates UNBOUND prior to the convention in Tampa! THANK YOU!

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 8 of 72 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast