Page 1 of 72 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT: Lawyers for Ron Paul Lawsuit NOTE: Having the lawsuit not up 4 debate

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries

Smile MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT: Lawyers for Ron Paul Lawsuit NOTE: Having the lawsuit not up 4 debate

There has been a lot of discussion and concern here recently about negativity towards other peoples ideas and projects. It should be noted however that the forum guidelines allow for simple ways to advert issues- the easy way is to take advantage of this forum guideline:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=22
    + Off-topic posts - Posts that do not relate to the threads intent are subject to being deleted.
    Thus all that is needed is in your original post to add a comment such as "This is a Q&A and planning thread, the idea is not open for debate". It then makes it clear that any debating or criticism of the idea is off-topic and subject to being deleted (as flagged by the topic starter).

This isn't to say that someone else couldn't start another thread providing constructive criticism of the idea, but this should likely be done in "Hot Topics" and should not violate the guideline:

+ If you are to be critical of another users ideas or message please do so in a respectful manner. It is possible to discuss your points as to why you feel the way you do, ideally you should include alternate suggestions or acknowledge you have none.
    The starter of the critical thread can post a link to their thread in the original but the overall net effect is that the people working on the project don't have to wade though a mess of other peoples criticism.

Please bare in mind the following guideline however:
    + No promoting of campaign tactics or other activity that grossly counter the morals or ethics of Dr. Paul.
    Ideas that violate this will be deleted, so this isn't an open, free rein of craziness either.

Thanks, hope this pointer helps out. It pays to read the forum guidelines!
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=22
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Smile MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT: Lawyers for Ron Paul Lawsuit

There was a conference call Thursday evening @ 10pm EST. This call was recorded and I have the link below. Two major announcements were disclosed, one being a update on the lawsuit and the other one I'll let you be surprised by listening.
    Here is the link: http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/audioPop.jsp?episodeId=635553&cmd=apop

---------------------------
    Link to post 212 with 3 piece conference call with graphics by RDM:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post4497950

Link to post 158 with more detailed info by Barrax:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post4495638

Link to post 214 with cliffs notes on what this is all about by presence:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post4498011
    Last edited by RDM; 06-17-2012 at 01:04 PM.

come on, sum it up for us, don't make us listen to a conference call in order to get the info. did you actually listen to it?

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    come on, sum it up for us, don't make us listen to a conference call in order to get the info. did you actually listen to it?
    Not only did I listen, but participated with a question. I'm identified as Ron from PA. I'm sure one of your NON lazy ass friends will sum it up for you.

Quote Originally Posted by RDM View Post
    Not only did I listen, but participated with a question. I'm identified as Ron from PA. I'm sure one of your NON lazy ass friends will sum it up for you.

Not everyone has time, the internet connection, etc. so it would be awfully polite/convenient to put it at the top of the thread for those who are on the fly.

oh well, if you want the information to go unheard. nobody is gonna listen to that. hell, I can't stand listening to the ones I get paid to listen to.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    oh well, if you want the information to go unheard. nobody is gonna listen to that. hell, I can't stand listening to the ones I get paid to listen to.
    Well, you're not alone. Lot of you lazy ass "fake" Ron Paul supporters are slowly coming out of the closet on this forum.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, you're not alone. Lot of you lazy ass "fake" Ron Paul supporters are slowly coming out of the closet on this forum.
    You're basing someone's level of support of Ron Paul by whether or not they're willing to listen to a one hour conference call?

Last edited by specsaregood; 05-19-2016 at 09:09 PM.

Are you really calling someone with 23,000 posts and who registered in 2007 a "fake" supporter? Just because of that comment, I'm not going to give the slightest damn about your link.
    I ignore the fact that RP's take back the GOP strategy is working. I ignore the fact that RP accomplished more from his 2008 GOP run than he ever has before. I ignore the fact that 3rd party candidates lose and are a joke to voters. I ignore all this b/c I have an arousing fantasy where RP runs 3rd party in 2012, magically polls at 15%, magically is allowed in the debates, and then magically wins the election. Trust me, it'll work this time.
    - The naive attitude of too many RPF members

BULL$#@!! Now you're just being an $#@! to everyone. Just because you don't want to/have the time to listen to the whole thing says absolutely nothing about whether you're a fake/real liberty supporter... because it's not about Ron Paul. Why do you have to be one of those guys that makes the inside of the movement hostile? It's BS, stop it.

I'm listening to it now, looks like it's a good hour, I'll sum it up for everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by tsai3904 View Post
    You're basing someone's level of support of Ron Paul by whether or not they're willing to listen to a one hour conference call?
    Just one of many bases.

Hopefully RDM's participation in this thread is not a reflection on the seriousness/quality of the lawsuit(s).

I was hoping for a summary as I can't listen to it 'til later

I want to remind everyone here there is a reputation button for people like this.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good grief.

On most all forums I visit, it is not only considered good manners to sum up, it is required.
    There is no spoon.

The major announcement is that the lawyers for Ron Paul are claiming they are going to unofficially take over the Ron Paul campaign with the intention to strip Romney of his delegates and nominate Ron Paul. There now stop fighting.
    I am more and more convinced that man is a dangerous creature and that power, whether vested in many or a few, is ever grasping, and like the grave, cries, 'Give, give.'

Abigail Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Eric39 View Post
    I want to remind everyone here there is a reputation button for people like this.
    Noted.

The movement operates more effectively when we don't commit 10,000 man-hours to listening to a call that can be summed up in a few sentences.

Quote Originally Posted by Nubraskan View Post
    The movement operates more effectively when we don't commit 10,000 man-hours to listening to a call that can be summed up in a few sentences.
    This...SMH.

Just one of many bases.
    Basis ?
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Ok, so can anyone provide some insight into this announcement? How viable is this?

And while I appreciate the op's passion, we need to help forward info. Expediency = productivity.

And thank you for the post. Still listening.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend1104 View Post
    The major announcement is that the lawyers for Ron Paul are claiming they are going to unofficially take over the Ron Paul campaign with the intention to strip Romney of his delegates and nominate Ron Paul. There now stop fighting.
    I just heard this, too. Apparently they are saying the campaign has no standing to negotiate on behalf of their clients (delegates) and they are forming an Executive Committee to deal with just that outside of the lawsuit itself.

Edit: Now going into Benton signing the letter giving the RNC permission to violate Rule 11 and Wead's doubts about Ron's success. I think the argument is the campaign is acting in bad faith on the delegates' behalf. They seem to be attempting to empower the delegates outside the campaign's directives. Interesting tack to take.

Edit: Now accusing the Romney campaign of election fraud & committing criminal acts; giving a laundry list of abuses.
    Last edited by jay_dub; 06-14-2012 at 11:16 PM.
    "The principle for which we contend is bound to reassert itself, though it may be at another time and in another form"..... Jefferson Davis

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle".
    .....Edmund Burke

"A corrupt electoral process can only lead to corrupt Government."
    ......jay_dub

This is amazing stuff. Only 20 min in.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm sure one of your NON lazy ass friends will sum it up for you.
    What the heck is wrong with you?

-rep

They just accused the Romney campaign of being a criminal organization, and said Mitt is not the lesser of 2 evils, he is evil. He also says when the judge renders a positive decision, mitt will have 0 delegates.
    Last edited by CPUd; 06-14-2012 at 11:35 PM.

Is this for real? Are Ron's delegates getting on board this?
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    Is this for real? Are Ron's delegates getting on board this?
    They are claiming to have affidavits from over 100 delegates.
    "The principle for which we contend is bound to reassert itself, though it may be at another time and in another form"..... Jefferson Davis

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle".
    .....Edmund Burke

"A corrupt electoral process can only lead to corrupt Government."
    ......jay_dub

Quote Originally Posted by Legend1104 View Post
    Thank you!

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

By the time they go into court, the evidence will be 'insurmountable'.

He also made clear that they will fight on behalf of any delegate, even a santorum-bound one who wants to vote for romney.

Page 1 of 72 1231151 ... LastLast