Thread: THE NEW CEASEFIRE THREAD FOR NET~RADIO HOST ALEX JONES

Cool THE NEW CEASEFIRE THREAD FOR NET~RADIO HOST ALEX JONES

Alex Jones often thrives on controversy but our disputes onsite have been slowing down the coordinating of delegates
    prior to Tampa. if i slam into Alex Jones right now rudely, I will make this worse. could we keep to our agreements in the
    old CEASEFIRE thread and put any and all future missives from Alex Jones or his guests HERE? He did let Ron Paul on his
    show way back in 2007 + 2008 so i can't cuss him out totally for milking this all for what it's worth, and i feel he helped
    me to buy into a truther mindframe. lets look at this objectively, and until otherwise, these are the RON PAUL FORUMS!!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    Alex Jones often thrives on controversy but our disputes onsite have been slowing down the coordinating of delegates
    prior to Tampa. if i slam into Alex Jones right now rudely, I will make this worse. could we keep to our agreements in the
    old CEASEFIRE thread and put any and all future missives from Alex Jones or his guests HERE? He did let Ron Paul on his
    show way back in 2007 + 2008 so i can't cuss him out totally for milking this all for what it's worth, and i feel he helped
    me to buy into a truther mindframe. lets look at this objectively, and until otherwise, these are the RON PAUL FORUMS!!!

respected are thee and rightly, methinks
    do better thee see puzzle of bias hijinks?
    maligned & mistreated swift do to others
    that which does their course most bother
    Last edited by cheapseats; 06-11-2012 at 02:10 PM.

this would be a neat forum and a neat thread to put alex jones videos in.
    a bunch of threads are now in hot topics that were in grassroots central!

this would be a neat forum and a neat thread to put alex jones videos in.
    a bunch of threads are now in hot topics that were in grassroots central!

there's a lotta that goin' around, it's so sad
    your nature strives to make things less bad
    float a top-ten with your mature discretion
    "all's lost" for now if that excites dissension

i don't usually look at alex jones but i've looked at a few of his shows in the past

He has interviewed Ron Paul 200+ times over like 16 years. That's more just letting him on the show in 07/08. Just saying.
    I am the spoon.

im not mad

we havent left tAmpa yet

talk to me then

Having the discipline to stay on track in striving for a goal is a good thing.
    But don't be so on track that you miss that the goalposts have been moved...
    Who cares what happens in Tampa if Romney is a foregone conclusion?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    He has interviewed Ron Paul 200+ times over like 16 years. That's more just letting him on the show in 07/08. Just saying.
    And whenever he has him on he always tries to steer him into saying that 9/11 was an inside job or something similar that would hurt him politically. Alex Jones is an enemy. He's not even a libertarian, his camp supports a lot of regulations like Glass-Steagal and banning GMO. And the Arizona "your papers please" immigration law. He has on Glenn Spencer who's a white supremacist and a Zionist. He also tries to blame America for stuff that Israel does like when he said that LBJ made a deal with Israel to do the USS Liberty attack which never happened. I'm warning people that this guy will lead us off of a cliff if you follow him. I'm not making the common sweeping generalization that all 'conspiracy theories' are b.s., clearly some are true. But they're secondary to the overall fight for liberty and focusing on conspiracies alienates most people.
    Last edited by HigherVision; 06-12-2012 at 08:47 AM.

i am less PO'ed at Mr. Alex Jones right now but i do feel i am correct about him
    having potomac fever worse than rand does right now. i am not backing down
    at all concerning my suggestion that he should run for POTUS in the immediate
    future so he has a more realistic understanding of what is inside the candidate's
    mind when running for public office. the litmus test he's putting good people thru
    is easy to understand. alex jones does have a gravitas & although i once looked
    at don imus more often than he, i have been known to listen to him. the lil ole d.c
    ambush interview rand was just put thru shows us the impact of alex jones's show.

Check out this quick, fun, sensible documentary (3:58) on WHY people showed up to protest Bilderberg 2012.

Features hilarious cameo by the one and only Alex Jones.

Great little vid featuring Alex Jones and a bunch of Ron Paul supporters at Bilderberg 2012. These are the people in the trenches...

Quote Originally Posted by HigherVision View Post
    And whenever he has him on he always tries to steer him into saying that 9/11 was an inside job or something similar that would hurt him politically. Alex Jones is an enemy. He's not even a libertarian, his camp supports a lot of regulations like Glass-Steagal and banning GMO. And the Arizona "your papers please" immigration law. He has on Glenn Spencer who's a white supremacist and a Zionist. He also tries to blame America for stuff that Israel does like when he said that LBJ made a deal with Israel to do the USS Liberty attack which never happened. I'm warning people that this guy will lead us off of a cliff if you follow him. I'm not making the common sweeping generalization that all 'conspiracy theories' are b.s., clearly some are true. But they're secondary to the overall fight for liberty and focusing on conspiracies alienates most people.
    Lol bull$#@!.
    I am the spoon.