Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: i think ALEX JONES should POTUS run as in a.s.a.p!!!

Vermin Supreme!
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hell no. Just look at the stupid $#@! he has said
    Juice boxes making kids gay
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtKT11WmQcY
    Atheists Worship Lucifer
    http://youtu.be/usU8jp7lCVE
    Alex Jones has also claimed that BP is behind the Peak oil scam when BP has said that Peak oil is not real
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/environmen...-groundless-bp
    Alex Jone is an idiot lunatic.
    -Freeman On The Land

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

alex jones plans to join adam kokesh in d.c in july
    there are these days when I feel he has br@ss ballz
    equal to the war vet who ran for congress in N.M

=====================================
    there is a way serious postscript to this old missive
    of mine, poor Adam Kokesh may be hit with a 15 year
    stint in prison if things go against him. i'm hoping he
    dodges this legalistic entanglement and gets his life
    going in the direction he wants it to. this edit is half
    the reason why i bumped my old thread. i chose not
    to add my opine into the 15+ pages of a recent thread.
    poor FF is on a temp ban, i await his return dutifully.
    Last edited by Aratus; 06-17-2014 at 02:57 AM.

Alex Jones as a POTUS contender felt right, but the idea is with its obvious flaws.
    Somehow, if DOCTOR RAND PAUL only decides to do a senate run in 2016 i feel
    we must keep in mind our other options. its way too soon to run Thomas Massie.

i even once thought that Bob Barr and Rev. Wright would
    have made a great POTUS/VEEP tagteam. i liked the idea.
    Last edited by Aratus; 06-17-2014 at 02:44 AM. Reason: i even did up an onsite RPFs poll, here.

Okaaaaaaaaaay, I admit Alex Jones is not an empathic or caring human being,
    And that today's interview has its bias and slant. maybe he is more VEEP-like.
    I'm going to put my chips on Matt Collins actually getting somewhere politically.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    Okaaaaaaaaaay, I admit Alex Jones is not an empathic or caring human being,
    And that today's interview has its bias and slant. maybe he is more VEEP-like.
    I'm going to put my chips on Matt Collins actually getting somewhere politically.
    Collins for undersecretary...

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Collins for undersecretary...

Digging around in the basement again are you.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Digging around in the basement again are you.
    Aratus brought it "up" I just brought things back down to a less lofty height.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Seriously, our own MATT COLLINS is more qualified to be our president
    than is Steve Bannon, Donald Trump or even Alex Jones. seriously put...

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Aratus brought it "up" I just brought things back down to a less lofty height.
    I admit my "Olympian" remarks do take us all away from the realm of mere mortals,
    But in fairness to Matt Collins, he is better educated than Andrew Johnson ever was,
    and is more mannered than ole Andy Jackson was! He is much like these two towering
    Tennesseans from our history books. All he has to do is get elected into a state or even
    a national level public office, and then do a bold and wise POTUS run. Cakewalk thusly!

+rep he did basically single-handedly get Rand elected (though he will never admit it, he's far too humble)

I'm pretty sure he's also personally responsible for at least one const carry bill being passed
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

, and then do a bold and wise POTUS run. Cakewalk thusly!
    He could do it. He could be a Great politician. Its a shame, damn shame, he chose the lesser career of being a pilot

He could be so much more
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Folks...he thinks the market crash is like the moon landing in 1969... (fake news) I think I'm about to go POPULIST Party or GREEN or Woodrow Wilson Democrat if he keeps on gettin' Stupid!!!

Folks...he thinks the market crash is like the moon landing in 1969... (fake news) I think I'm about to go POPULIST Party or GREEN or Woodrow Wilson Democrat if he keeps on gettin' Stupid!!!
    He's actually a pretty smart guy (probably IQ in the 140-150 range)

His public persona is just that.

We all know who controls the economy.

Have you read the memo?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

One question about Alex Jones, why does he not say anything about the relationship between the US and Israel?

Personally, im not against Israel, or for it, I just think that the US should stop acting like Israel's bitch, considering Israel just attacked Iran and Syria... Can Israel do no wrong?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    One question about Alex Jones, why does he not say anything about the relationship between the US and Israel?

Personally, im not against Israel, or for it, I just think that the US should stop acting like Israel's bitch, considering Israel just attacked Iran and Syria... Can Israel do no wrong?

That has been debunked.. He does talk about Israel, he just doesn't focus on it all the time because he doesn't think 'the Jews' are the primary conspirators. They are just players in the game. He would probably focus on them more, but by focusing on it a lot you get a lot of people who just hate Jews watching your show and it discredits your entire platform.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Long time no see.

You seem not to write with the same poetic flair as in days of yore. I hope all is well.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    That has been debunked.. He does talk about Israel, he just doesn't focus on it all the time because he doesn't think 'the Jews' are the primary conspirators. They are just players in the game. He would probably focus on them more, but by focusing on it a lot you get a lot of people who just hate Jews watching your show and it discredits your entire platform.
    Agreed.

Its not everyone in Israel that is the problem, only a select few, and every country will have people like this, the US included.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Alex Jones is a conman who, while paying lip service to liberty, really couldn't care less.

Therefore, I expect him to run and be elected any day now...

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I'd vote for that.
    I hereby rescind that support.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Alex Jones is a conman who, while paying lip service to liberty, really couldn't care less.

Therefore, I expect him to run and be elected any day now...

Yeah, He could create a proposal to fund government programs with sales of AnthroPlex or Squatty potties or whatever tripe he pushing these days.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Maybe a Trump/Jones ticket for 2020?
    - Kim Kardashian

Not even for the entertainment value??

I would be in awe of Alex Jones if he became part of a Trump/Jones ticket, even if I'd hold back my support.
    A few weeks back, I was wondering if the Democrats were going to field a SANDERs/KENNEDY ticket, given
    the way folks online got young Joe Kennedy III to confess up to his utilizing Chapstick. I admit I regard DJT's
    presidency as a train wreck in slow motion, he seems to egg on impeachment as each day passes. If only he
    were more honest. Deep down, and not a con man. Heck, Omarosa has high odds of being more presidential.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Omarosa possibly understands D.C better than our freedom loving Liberty Hobbit ever could!
    Maybe our 2020 dream ticket is for HER to POTUS run with Matt Collins as our next veep!!!!!

I recently watched Celebrity Big Brother and did hear some D.C gossip.
    In the beginning I thought "Lady O" went on the show to secure a
    book deal, in a gossipy Wolff-like manner. I now truly think she wants to
    run for a D.C job, as in House or Senate or higher & she is about
    to wisely pen her campaign autobiographical rationale for everything

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    He has high odds of dumping poor Mike Pence
    if he dodges all impeachment attempts...

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Reverse the ticket. namely JONES/TRUMP
    Our sadomasicism is then an all time high
    maxed out level. Tis Glutton 4 Punishment.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast