Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: i think ALEX JONES should POTUS run as in a.s.a.p!!!

Cool i think ALEX JONES should POTUS run as in a.s.a.p!!!

if he carefully tested the proverbial waters and finds all his glass ceiling limits
    he'd cease with the simplistic shock jock syllogisms and a priori assumptions.
    he should get "it" out of his system and cease with the convoluded theories.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Freedom and liberty are simplistic. We will have them despite your arrogance.

Could he run Independent?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

i also was suggesting we run our own matt collins in 2016 if rand goes for the KY senate.
    i also have been toying with taking on john kerry up here when he runs for re~election in
    2014. i admit i have wanted to run for potus and understand the fever! me, matt collins
    and alex jones have personality traits in common. yes, i do think i could defeat john kerry
    under the right circumstances & this is arrogantly egotistical although i've read ayn rand.

Alex Jones may have to run 3rd Party! I'm hoping Matt Collins stays inside the GOP totally!

Alex Jones/Jesse Ventura FTW
    Rand Paul 2016

I wouldn't be on board.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

well hell, just get Mr. Matt Collins on board and he'll win it all! Of course, ya might have to spot him a couple bills to get the proper training, but hey, he won MN for Ron Paul I'm sure he can win it all for Alex Jones.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    this would be the funniest $#@! ever . i can only imagine the nut job conspiracy theories on why he got less than 1% of the vote .
    You are the Universe experiencing itself

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    well hell, just get Mr. Matt Collins on board and he'll win it all! Of course, ya might have to spot him a couple bills to get the proper training, but hey, he won MN for Ron Paul I'm sure he can win it all for Alex Jones.
    So goes Minnesota, so goes the country. We can do this guys!

Anyone know Collins number? We need him to get on this ASAP!
    Rand Paul 2016

bump for the savior of liberty !
    You are the Universe experiencing itself

For Liberty - Feature-length doc about the 2008 R3V | Twitter

If by POTUS you mean Pile Of The Ugliest $#@!, he should by all means run.

It would be a sight beyond epic proportions to see AJ in the network debates. Serious LOLz, pwning the establishment puppet shills left and right.
    For Liberty - Feature-length doc about the 2008 R3V | Twitter

His slogan could be...."I would never sell the LIBERTY movement out to the neocon scumbags...you are who you associate with!!!!"
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

seriously, what if our own matt collins does a veep run with good ole alex jones in 2016 so
    as to keep the ron paul rEVOLUTIOn politically alive? can U picture a jones/collins ticket???

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Would be a great way to finally separate him and his goofy followers from those of us who are mature and serious. Go Alex!

alex jones seriously having a potus run would indeedy tell him things that he needs to hear and comprehend

I'm more enthused about JFK3's run when his chance comes around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    I'm more enthused about JFK3's run when his chance comes around.
    what is he running for ? if it is RPF's spammer of the year he should win in a land slide !

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    can U picture a jones/collins ticket???
    yes, yes i can

Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulfollower999 View Post
    I'd vote for that.

He should run for president eventually. Imagine if he'd somehow get the numbers to qualify for the debate, it would be fireworks

Quote Originally Posted by sgt150 View Post
    He should run for president eventually. Imagine if he'd somehow get the numbers to qualify for the debate, it would be fireworks
    nobody knows who alex jones is besides a small, dedicated group of followers. as an exercise, go to the mall, to the grocery store, barnes and nobles - wherever, and ask anyone you see if they've heard of him. i'd be surprised if you even find one person.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He wouldn't get many votes. I'm not even sure most of the people in this movement would vote for him.

In early 2000, Jones was one of seven Republican candidates for state representative in Texas House District 48, an open seat swing district based in Austin, Texas. Jones stated that he was running, "to be a watchdog on the inside." He aborted his campaign and withdrew before the March primary when polls indicated he had little chance of winning.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by DerailingDaTrain View Post
    He wouldn't get many votes. I'm not even sure most of the people in this movement would vote for him.
    I doubt that he would get more than 10% of the support that Ron Paul got. He might get maybe 1% in Republican primaries and .15% nationally.
    Last edited by misean; 08-05-2012 at 09:42 AM.

i am bumping this old thread as my response to the sharp and recent focus the L.A Times has brought on him

Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulfollower999 View Post
    Webster Tarpley for Secretary of State or AG.

Ventura would be far better - same sort of skeptic but with a lot more public office credibility.
    "Like an army falling, one by one by one" - Linkin Park

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast