Thread: MassGOP hacks who lost to RP delegates looking to win at-large seats TONIGHT

MassGOP hacks who lost to RP delegates looking to win at-large seats TONIGHT

Mass state committee elects 11 at-large delegates (plus some alternates) tonight. this appears to be the romney slate...

June 8, 2012
    Dear Esteemed Members of the Massachusetts Republican State Committee:

We, the undersigned members of the Massachusetts Republican State Committee, are all strong
    supporters of our Presidential nominee, Governor Mitt Romney, and wish to represent him in Tampa. As such, we are asking for your support for our candidacy for Delegate and Alternate Delegate to the 2012 Republican National Convention.

For the sake of simplicity and to keep us organized, we have decided to call our group the "State Committee Group" (SCG). Though we have not been endorsed or asked to be endorsed by the Romney Campaign, we all fully support Governor Romney for President and believe this is a very significant qualification.

We feel that Governor Romney deserves to have a loyal and united delegation from Massachusetts
    to support him in Tampa. And, as members and former members of the Massachusetts Republican State Committee, it is our duty to represent Governor Romney, our Commonwealth and our Party in a manner consistent with the long-standing, conservative message that unites us all. Our group representing the Massachusetts Republican Party will proudly stand front and center in Tampa to show the United States and the rest of the world our unwavering support for Governor Romney as we march to victory in November.

This is a once-in-a-lifetime event - not only for those who want to go to the Republican National
    Convention, but for our Massachusetts Republican Party. We ask for your vote on June 12 so that we may serve as Delegates and Alternate Delegates in Tampa.

Please contact any one of us with any questions. Thank you for your consideration!

Respectfully,

Amy Carnevale, State Committeewoman
    Brock Cordeiro, State Committeeman
    Rick Greeley, State Committeeman
    Jeanie Falcone, State Committeewoman
    Kerry Healey, National Committeewoman-Elect
    Kevin Jourdain, Former State Committeeman
    Bill Nickerson, State Committeeman
    Elizabeth Mahoney, State Committeewoman
    Brad Williams, State Committeeman
    Minority Leader Brad Jones, Ex-Officio State Committee Board Member
    Rachel Kemp, State Committeewoman

Mike Case, State Committeeman Mindy McKenzie Hebert, State Committeewoman
    Patricia Saint Aubin, State Committeewoman
    Sue Smiley, State Committeewoman
    John McCarthy, State Committeeman
    Janet Garon, State Committeewoman
    Fran Manzelli, State Committeeman
    Kim Roy, State Committeewoman
    Barbara McCoy, State Committeewoman
    Mimi Sundstrom, State Committeewoman
    http://www.redmassgroup.com/showDiar...?diaryId=14853

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thank you!

Best of luck, Massachusetts!

I understand this is highly biased towards the establishment, so if we got anything at all there, that would be a huge win.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Yes if we pick up one I would be pleasantly suprised

News?
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

I suppose either all "our" people went home in disgust, and don't want to talk about it. Or they are keeping the old guard there late by making motions and causing a "real" convention to happen

bump for morning update
    "Perfect safety is not the purpose of government." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    "I was in the rain forest once, and it rained on me..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Ron Paul suggested a very good first step to the process of restoring sound money... It was beautiful. It left them all standing with their fiats out.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    'Excuse us, we'll be leaving now. Oh, and you don't mind if we just steal this Constitution before we go? You @#$%s aren't using it anyway...'

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why are people with yellow hair called "BLOND"?
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

any new news? or is no news par for the course?

The romney hacks swept it, according to RedMassGroup site.

The main item of interest for most during Tuesday's Massachusetts Republican State Committee meeting, held in Natick at The Verve - Crowne Plaza - was the election of At-Large Delegates and Alternates to the 2012 Republican National Convention.

There were 16 candidates for At-Large Delegate and 13 for At-Large Alternate. There were 11 slots in either category.

21 Republican activists, all with present or past ties to the MassGOP State Committee, banded together in support of each other in hopes of being elected. This is the "State Committee Group" that you may have heard of in recent days.

Rather than each use their own 2 minutes to speak the 10 of the 11 State Committee Group candidates for delegate yielded their time to State Committeewoman Amy Carnevale, who spoke for the group in order to save time. Similarly, 9 out of 10 alternate candidates from the State Committee group yielded their time to State Committeeman Mike Case.
    Last edited by CPUd; 06-14-2012 at 06:04 PM.

^^^^^^
    I missed the part where it stated the results? Did we have anybody there or was this some closed door fraud crap? Needs more info. Considering how well we did at the CDs there I find it hard to believe no one showed up for the state convention and no updates on this forum.
    Last edited by devil21; 06-14-2012 at 08:16 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by Barrex View Post
    Why are people with yellow hair called "BLOND"?
    Because some of them act like the girls in the Blond Jokes, like my wife
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    ^^^^^^
    I missed the part where it stated the results? Did we have anybody there or was this some closed door fraud crap? Needs more info. Considering how well we did at the CDs there I find it hard to believe no one showed up for the state convention and no updates on this forum.
    my understanding is some committee picks the delegates, so it isn't voted on by the general group, in some way. I didn't expect anything there, but always hoped, of course!

Mass could still be one of Ron's states for bringing motions and seconding them, assuming we can convince a handful of delegates of a specific issue, or they have the same hot button issues on some of them as we do.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

So basically closed door fraud type crap. Got it.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Considering how well we did at the CDs there I find it hard to believe no one showed up for the state convention and no updates on this forum.
    I don't think it was a State Convention. I think the at-large delegates were elected by State Committee members only. State Committee members were elected four years ago.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ^

This is the same situation in many states, and most of the "At large" delegates will go to Romney throughout the country.

Yeah, it was a committee meeting; the site in the OP is where they quietly announced the winners ( which were the same as listed in the OP). No word on who the other 7 (5+2) candidates were; possibly were thrown in there to make it look like there was competition. But when the candidates are current and former State Committee members being voted on by the State Committee at a State Committee meeting, I'd probably remain relatively quiet about it as well.

Not so quiet i've known about this meeting for months

I was told by some leaders in mass to keep it hush

There was some publicity behind it though as the deadline for the committee meeting to be legally held was only a few days ago. While the results probably aren't very known, those interested could have at least assumed it was going to be held sometime around now.

^^^^^^
    I was beginning to think our people had been NDAA'ed...

Thank you for all of your service Ron Paul. You have awakened a great number of liberty minded folks, and inspired many to run for office themselves.