Thread: PHONE FROM HOME EMERGENCY. VICTORY WITHIN GRASP!!!!

Exclamation PHONE FROM HOME EMERGENCY. VICTORY WITHIN GRASP!!!!

Turnout is VERY low in this primary. My locality (a city) might not even hit 4% turnout. This is fantastic for Karen. We need you to hit the phone from home option and go to the "GOTV Democrats" link.

phone.karenkforcongress.com

This link has a script dealing specifically with Bob Goodlatte's civil liberties violations, including SOPA, CISPA and NDAA Indefinite Detention. I don't exaggerate when I say victory is within our grasp. Karen will have been outspent 10:1 by a 20 year incumbent and could take him down with a completely grassroots campaign. This would send shock-waves across the entire country. Polls close at 7pm EST so there are less than 3 hrs to get this done.

Please re-post on Daily Paul and on all RP boards across the net.

To The Republic & To Liberty!
    Last edited by Mike T; 06-12-2012 at 02:47 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

5:45 PM -- heavy rain in Roanoke!

EDIT: reminds me of that episode of "The West Wing"
    Last edited by cjm; 06-12-2012 at 03:50 PM.

Good luck Karen! Talked to you for a bit in the chat before, and hope you bring it home for us. I have the utmost confidence you will!

For liberty!
    SUPPORT LIBERTY IN MASSACHUSETTS - THE BIRTHPLACE OF THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION IN 2014
    LEAH COLE
    TOM LYONS
    BRAD WYATT

Unfortunately SOPA Bob crushed us with an afternoon robo-call. Turnout jumped from less than 1.5% at noon to right at 5% at 5pm. That extra 3.5% was the difference. The result is that while being outspent 10:1 by a 20 year incumbent, a political novice with no experienced campaign staff still took 1/3 of the votes. Time to reset it for 2014, Hammer SOPA Bob in the paper every time he makes a mistake and to tear down the hero image of the statist stooge.

Don't stop campaigning and Karen can win in 2014
    Karen Kwiatkowski
    Thomas Massie
    Kurt Bills
    Art Robinson
    Patrick Kelly
    John Dennis
    Rick Williams
    Richard Mack
    Justin Amash (reelection)

already in the works.

state convention this weekend. update to follow.