Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glenn Beck doesn't hold back, "Ron Paul supporters deride son Rand as a "Judas""

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    And did you know that the "transcript" on Beck's site is edited? He (or his editor) removes the most inflammatory parts to make it seem more reasonable.
    Not to mention when Beck did the show it was a script he was reciting that his handlers wrote. I wouldn't even give Beck credit for thinking this up on his own.

Yeah he has a "L" next to his name and it stands for 'Loser." That's why he cries so much, he knows it!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sgt150 View Post
    Nah, the real whores are the Reason scum whose opinions you parrot.
    They are all whores....

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't like Beck, but he has a point here, I didn't like Rand's endoresement and I still don't, I wrote him politely and told him so, but people telling him to "Burn in Hell", seriously grow up.
    Golden Rule? Booooo. Go back to Texas!

ill be honest with you.

we are doing this to ourselves. dont blame the shill for our actions.

going on rands facebook page and explaining your disappointment is one thing. it's another to use such harsh words.

but, let me remind some of you...rick santorum said he will fight us at the convention for the platform, that is why glenn beck is saying this. to hurt us and help santorum.
    "I am, therefore I'll think" - Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by No Free Beer View Post
    ill be honest with you.

we are doing this to ourselves. dont blame the shill for our actions.

going on rands facebook page and explaining your disappointment is one thing. it's another to use such harsh words.

but, let me remind some of you...rick santorum said he will fight us at the convention for the platform, that is why glenn beck is saying this. to hurt us and help santorum.
    The last I checked, the grassroots has little blame to bare. When was the last time a company that failed because of terrible policies, pricing, and strategy blamed the customers?
    Ron Paul 2012's campaign not only signed a deal with Romney, but they did so and kept raising money and then used the official campaign website to try and defend Rand's lying endorsement of Ron Paul.
    If Glenn Beck is supposedly about "The Truth" or whatever bullcrap is his new slogan, how about the fact Rand Paul was lying in his endorsement?
    Glenn Beck has no credibility. He lives in a bubble world where honest debate is not allowed, because he pushes propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt150 View Post
    Beck pisses me off on stuff like this, but he gives quality analysis of the Federal Reserve and banking system. It's strange how someone can get one issue so well and then completely miss the mark on others.
    Glenn Beck has to continue feeding something for his target audience to bit into and string them along with, otherwise his rating would begin to plummet, while his viewers move elsewhere to feed; to Alex Jones for example. Beck’s show is designed primarely to corral those now beginning to awaken.

Even watered down wine will keep you intoxicated if you consume enough of it.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Beck is losing views, and wants to increase his ratings by mentioning us as much as possible in hope of the impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    They are all whores....
    I would agree. Excluding Ben Swann of course.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Glenn Beck is a snake in the grass. A disingenuous huckster who is not to be trusted again.
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12