Thread: More on Santorum picking a fight about platform instead of joining to push cons. principle

More on Santorum picking a fight about platform instead of joining to push cons. principle

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What Tricky Ricky should be fearing is how many of his 266 (CNN) delegates he really has left.

I think Santorum should be our real enemy at the convention.. He might screw things up and we get nothing.

Elected GOP politicians use the platform for toilet paper. It doesn't mean jack squat to them. At the State convention, there wasn't a single elected official in the delegation worrying about the platform (that I could see).

National delegates might have real leverage in joining forces with Santorum and Gingrich delegates and withholding support for coronating Romney's hand picked VP choice unless some concessions are made.

Quote Originally Posted by Bern View Post
    Elected GOP politicians use the platform for toilet paper. It doesn't mean jack squat to them. At the State convention, there wasn't a single elected official in the delegation worrying about the platform (that I could see).

National delegates might have real leverage in joining forces with Santorum and Gingrich delegates and withholding support for coronating Romney's hand picked VP choice unless some concessions are made.
    That's the Longhorn state. Some of us live in states that are dedicated to a process that results in winning.

is he gonna sick the templars on us, or the spanish inquisition?

Got to laugh at Rick. He might have 150 delegates and the rest are controlled by Paul. I don't even think he has the delegates to be nominated from the floor.
    Last edited by cassielund99@gmail.com; 06-11-2012 at 04:24 PM.

Yeah. I just think before Tampa this little Kerfuffle needs to be resolved.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    rick santorum will be asking for his own planking. this makes tampa very interesting and exciting. good luck everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    What Tricky Ricky should be fearing is how many of his 266 (CNN) delegates he really has left.
    True. I can't look it up right now, but I'm guessing that CNN's projection includes a sizeable number of delegates from Colorado, Minnesota and Iowa, etc. I think we all know how those conventions went. :-)
    Thank you for all of your service Ron Paul. You have awakened a great number of liberty minded folks, and inspired many to run for office themselves.