Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: U.S. And Israel Enlist Jihadist Terrorists To Bring Down Syria

  1. #1
    Member John F Kennedy III's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Portland, OR (FEMA Region X)
    Posts
    11,394

    Default U.S. And Israel Enlist Jihadist Terrorists To Bring Down Syria

    U.S. And Israel Enlist Jihadist Terrorists To Bring Down Syria

    Saman Mohammadi
    Infowars.com
    Sunday, June 10, 2012

    In Syria, the U.S. and Israel are sponsoring Jihadist terrorists to destroy the unity of Syria and bring down the current Syrian government. As a result, the moral and intellectual arguments for the U.S.-led war on terror are being exposed as propaganda talking points that have no logical connections to the real world.

    The U.S. and Israeli governments cannot be taken seriously when they try to sell to the world the lie that Islamic terrorism is a threat to Western civilization while it is secretly funding and arming Sunni terrorists to wage war against governments that they don’t like.

    We don’t have to point to the false flag 9/11 events as an example of state-sponsored terrorism by the U.S. and Israeli governments. There is endless evidence in Syria that points to a coordinated policy of state-sponsored terrorism against the Syrian people by Washington and Tel Aviv.

    Washington’s alliance with Jihadist terrorists is coming out into the daylight in Syria, Libya, and other nations that have experienced the CIA’s “Arab Spring.” Rob Prince wrote an excellent article on June 3rd about this unholy alliance called, “Tunisia’s Salafists: Brownshirts of the Arab Spring.” Prince said:


    “The British and the U.S. prefer the more placid and ‘west-oriented’ face of ‘moderate Islamic parties’ like Tunisia’s Ennahda which claims to respect democratic processes. But when necessary, London and Washington have not hesitated to cooperate with more fanatical elements — be they Saudi Wahhabists or now Syrian jihadists. Besides the anti-Arab secular nationalist bond that unites U.S. foreign policy with Islamists, there is a bond of another kind: they see eye to eye economically. The Moslem Brotherhoods in Egypt, Ennahda in Tunisia, and Salafists throughout the region are all comfortable with and support the kind of neoliberal economic policies the United States and Europe pursue. They have opposed trade union rights, strong state-directed economic policies. When it comes to neoliberal economics, openness to foreign corporate and financial penetration, the Islamists and U.S. policymakers are in complete harmony.”

    The U.S.-Israeli-Jihadist war against Syria has produced a humanitarian crisis that the Western media is deliberately and criminally misrepresentingto the world. It is now clear beyond any shadow of a doubt that the guilty party in the Houla massacre was the foreign-armed Syrian opposition.

    There is dissent within the loosely assembled, highly unpopular, and murderous opposition, with the more moral members breaking ranks and admitting to a German reporter named Rainer Hermann that their bloodthirsty partners were responsible for the Houla massacre.


    rest of article here:
    http://disquietreservations.blogspot...-jihadist.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    There would be riots in the streets, if boobus gave one shit about his honor.
    UN Agenda 21 Explained

    The Single Most Important Documentary I've Ever Found

    Robert Downey Jr will learn you how to pimp. If you ever need to know.

    How the GOP stole the nomination



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2

    Default

    American's don't want to see that they are in the wrong and are the ones manufacturing terrorism... We are as wrong as our politicians/elite/bankers. The majority do nothing or reject what is wrong with their country. You give the people evidence, but they reject it and always want to see the USA as being righteous and good.

    Jihadist caused so much trouble with USA.. now USA want to work with them.

  4. #3

    Default

    Or the Syrians are fed up with Assad murdering children, and therefore are revolting.

    But that would make too much sense.
    “I'm real, Ron, I'm real!” — Rick Santorum
    “Congratulations.” — Ron Paul¹

  5. #4
    Member paulbot24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Right Place Wrong Time
    Posts
    2,361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muwahid View Post
    Or the Syrians are fed up with Assad murdering children, and therefore are revolting.

    But that would make too much sense.
    You really believe the "rebel forces" fighting Assad are the citizens in the towns of Syria? I've heard Assad chops off the hands of Red Cross nurses too.
    Last edited by paulbot24; 06-10-2012 at 07:10 PM.
    "Perfect safety is not the purpose of government." - Ron Paul

    Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    "I was in the rain forest once, and it rained on me..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Ron Paul suggested a very good first step to the process of restoring sound money... It was beautiful. It left them all standing with their fiats out.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    'Excuse us, we'll be leaving now. Oh, and you don't mind if we just steal this Constitution before we go? You @#$%s aren't using it anyway...'

  6. #5

    Default

    Yes? I have family in Jordan who witnessed riots in the streets and the beating of police officers and regime supporters, and by all accounts the Arab Spring in Jordan was very mild, so times that intensity by a few thousand across the border. They don't like Assad, him and his father are considered complete criminals in the Arab world. I met a lot of Syrians there on the run from the regime too.

    I don't see why people fighting a dictator is somehow strange.
    “I'm real, Ron, I'm real!” — Rick Santorum
    “Congratulations.” — Ron Paul¹

  7. #6
    Member paulbot24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Right Place Wrong Time
    Posts
    2,361

    Default

    YOURS:Yes? I have family in Jordan who witnessed riots in the streets and the beating of police officers and regime supporters, and by all accounts the Arab Spring in Jordan was very mild, so times that intensity by a few thousand across the border. They don't like Assad, him and his father are considered complete criminals in the Arab world. I met a lot of Syrians there on the run from the regime too.

    I don't see why people fighting a dictator is somehow strange.

    MINE:I have family in America who witnessed riots in the streets and the beating of police officers and freedom supporters. They don't like Obama, him and his predecessor are considered complete criminals in most of the world. I meet a lot of Americans here on the run from the Obama administration too.

    I don't see why people fighting a dictator is somehow strange.

    Sounds like we have more in common than we have differences.
    "Perfect safety is not the purpose of government." - Ron Paul

    Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    "I was in the rain forest once, and it rained on me..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Ron Paul suggested a very good first step to the process of restoring sound money... It was beautiful. It left them all standing with their fiats out.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    'Excuse us, we'll be leaving now. Oh, and you don't mind if we just steal this Constitution before we go? You @#$%s aren't using it anyway...'

  8. #7
    Member donnay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Live Free or Die Trying!
    Posts
    20,856
    Blog Entries
    24

    Default

    Remember the U.S.S. Liberty!!!!!!!
    *Legal Disclaimer: While I am a keen researcher and want nothing more than to help people, I am not a doctor and more importantly, I am not your doctor. Any article I post that contains general information about medical conditions, treatments and remedies is to bring awareness. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such. You should never delay seeking medical advice, or discontinue any medical treatment because of information in an article I have posted. The only advice I would give is to continue to research further and use discernment with all advice.

  9. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paulbot24 View Post
    YOURS:Yes? I have family in Jordan who witnessed riots in the streets and the beating of police officers and regime supporters, and by all accounts the Arab Spring in Jordan was very mild, so times that intensity by a few thousand across the border. They don't like Assad, him and his father are considered complete criminals in the Arab world. I met a lot of Syrians there on the run from the regime too.

    I don't see why people fighting a dictator is somehow strange.

    MINE:I have family in America who witnessed riots in the streets and the beating of police officers and freedom supporters. They don't like Obama, him and his predecessor are considered complete criminals in most of the world. I meet a lot of Americans here on the run from the Obama administration too.

    I don't see why people fighting a dictator is somehow strange.

    Sounds like we have more in common than we have differences.
    Lol now imagine people are saying the liberty movement here, is Russia trying to destabilize America or something. This shit happens, people get fed up and revolt, the Assad regime is a small religious minority ruling over a majority (who happen to hate eachother). Again I don't see what's so strange about people in Syria revolting against Assad these posts all seem to act as if Assad and his government are so free and amazing that no one could possibly want to remove him from power.
    “I'm real, Ron, I'm real!” — Rick Santorum
    “Congratulations.” — Ron Paul¹

  10. #9
    Member paulbot24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Right Place Wrong Time
    Posts
    2,361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muwahid View Post
    Lol now imagine people are saying the liberty movement here, is Russia trying to destabilize America or something. This shit happens, people get fed up and revolt, the Assad regime is a small religious minority ruling over a majority (who happen to hate eachother). Again I don't see what's so strange about people in Syria revolting against Assad these posts all seem to act as if Assad and his government are so free and amazing that no one could possibly want to remove him from power.
    Absolutely not what I mean. It is not about some misconception about Assad being free and amazing at all. That would be called delusional. It is about funding a variety of groups that we "do not negotiate with", that can't even get along with eachother, all the while pretending to not be involved. Whether you want to believe there are American special ops there is up to you. This is about hypocrisy. This is about regime change instead of letting the Syrians make this happen for themselves. What happens to the Syrian people later when we have achieved OUR end objectives? What is strange is you say you have close connections to the region and you have no idea what I am talking about. You don't hang out with any Iranians, Iraqis, Afghans, Pakistanis, or Libyans I take it? Sit down with one, have a few drinks, and then have yourself a talk. Not too many. Just enough to loosen up a bit. Don't try to match them one for one though, because they will drink you under the table very easily. There is a reason for that.
    Last edited by paulbot24; 06-10-2012 at 07:58 PM.
    "Perfect safety is not the purpose of government." - Ron Paul

    Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    "I was in the rain forest once, and it rained on me..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Ron Paul suggested a very good first step to the process of restoring sound money... It was beautiful. It left them all standing with their fiats out.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    'Excuse us, we'll be leaving now. Oh, and you don't mind if we just steal this Constitution before we go? You @#$%s aren't using it anyway...'

  11. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paulbot24 View Post
    Absolutely not what I mean. It is not about some misconception about Assad being free and amazing at all. That would be called delusional. It is about funding a variety of groups that we "do not negotiate with", that can't even get along with eachother, all the while pretending to not be involved. Whether you want to believe there are American special ops there is up to you. This is about hypocrisy. This is about regime change instead of letting the Syrians make this happen for themselves. What happens to the Syrian people later when we have achieved OUR end objectives? What is strange is you say you have close connections to the region and you have no idea what I am talking about. You don't hang out with any Iranians, Iraqis, Afghans, Pakistanis, or Libyans I take it? Sit down with one, have a few drinks, and then have yourself a talk. Not too many. Just enough to loosen up a bit. That should straighten things out.
    I have friends from Afghanistan/Pakistan who have lived there, maany Syrian friends (vast majority here are Syrians), I've had numerous Iranian friends (both Shia and Sunni) I'm part Iraqi and Kurd myself, and there were some refugees who came here that my brother got to know and heard their stories, but no can't say I know any Libyans

    I have no idea what you're talking about because you're original premise is fallacious. The feds around here did get real interested in Syrians lately because of the uprising and I'm sure America has it's concerns and may want to steer the revolt, but to say they are enlisting "terrorists" to blow stuff up and attack the Syrian regime (who I guess in your opinion wants to negotiate?) is just against anything I've heard from what's going on there.

    The FSA is real, and large, and I'm sure there's other organizations as there were in Libya and Egypt connected to the large (yet a minority) Salafist bloc, which is more the classic al Qaeda, they exist in all countries, they were the ones beating police up in Jordan calling for the release of Sh. Abu Muhammad al Maqdisi along with others.

    So again... don't see the basis for this claim.
    “I'm real, Ron, I'm real!” — Rick Santorum
    “Congratulations.” — Ron Paul¹

  12. #11
    Member paulbot24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Right Place Wrong Time
    Posts
    2,361

    Default

    Okay, let's start over then. Who DO you believe is fighting Assad and why do you believe this is taking so long? Assad is sitting on some pretty heavy artillery as I am sure you know. Is he incapable of handling this "crisis" himself? What is he waiting for? As for your friends and family, perhaps I have not been hanging around the right people. Maybe the Afghans and Serbians I know are slightly biased......
    "Perfect safety is not the purpose of government." - Ron Paul

    Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    "I was in the rain forest once, and it rained on me..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Ron Paul suggested a very good first step to the process of restoring sound money... It was beautiful. It left them all standing with their fiats out.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    'Excuse us, we'll be leaving now. Oh, and you don't mind if we just steal this Constitution before we go? You @#$%s aren't using it anyway...'

  13. #12
    Member John F Kennedy III's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Portland, OR (FEMA Region X)
    Posts
    11,394

    Default

    Muwahid is a troll. Put him on ignore and forget you ever met him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    There would be riots in the streets, if boobus gave one shit about his honor.
    UN Agenda 21 Explained

    The Single Most Important Documentary I've Ever Found

    Robert Downey Jr will learn you how to pimp. If you ever need to know.

    How the GOP stole the nomination

  14. #13
    Member paulbot24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Right Place Wrong Time
    Posts
    2,361

    Default

    No shit JFKIII. Hopefully he is asking his "friends" to be honest with him next time.
    "Perfect safety is not the purpose of government." - Ron Paul

    Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    "I was in the rain forest once, and it rained on me..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Ron Paul suggested a very good first step to the process of restoring sound money... It was beautiful. It left them all standing with their fiats out.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    'Excuse us, we'll be leaving now. Oh, and you don't mind if we just steal this Constitution before we go? You @#$%s aren't using it anyway...'

  15. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paulbot24 View Post
    Okay, let's start over then. Who DO you believe is fighting Assad and why do you believe this is taking so long? Assad is sitting on some pretty heavy artillery as I am sure you know. Is he incapable of handling this "crisis" himself? What is he waiting for? As for your friends and family, perhaps I have not been hanging around the right people. Maybe the Afghans and Serbians I know are slightly biased......
    Serbs? I know Bosnians, I'm sure they're biased too. I take what most people say with a grain of salt but I happen to be from this region in particular so I understand the politics and the opinions of the Arabs.

    The people fighting Assad are in many categories. If you saw the situation in Iraq, there were actually many faction, for example the Islamic Army in Iraq which was a nationalist group so their name was a bit of a misnomer, if they're juxtaposed with say Ansar al Mujahideen who were an Islamic group who worked with non-Iraqis for the goal of the establishment of an Islamic state, they are quite different ideologically and these two sides skirmished, there were kurds vying for a Kurdish state, and there were the Shia both nationalist Iraqis and foreign elements probably funded by Iran, noteably, Jaysh al Mehdi, under the leadership of a very influencial figure in Iraq and Iran named Muqtada al Sadr.

    Not to get off topic but these are the types of nuances you get with middle eastern politics, I'm sure there are Ba'athists fighting Assad who are seculars, and I'm sure there are Islamists, along with general nationalists, maybe even foreigners, there were tons of Saudis in Iraq, Arabs tend to want to help Arabs borders don't mean much.

    The only time I've heard Americans or Israelis stirring up trouble is directly from the mouths of state media, Russian media echos these claims, they're strategic allies so it's in Russias interests that Iran and Syria remain stable. But ask yourself why are you listening to state media's reports as opposed to the direct words of the FSA (Free Syrian Army) who have many hubs for information regarding the conflict in English, many of the people in the Free Syrian Army are ex Military who had defected. I can show you many videos to testify to this, many show their personnel ID.

    Basically look at the atrocities of the Assad regime, and the previous regime, and things start to add up. Add to that a pathetically poor country where police officers ask you for bribes of 50 Lira which is like one dollar every time the stop you, and it begins to add up that people might want to revolt given the opportunity.

    YES, I do think outside forces will and are trying to change the process, the Arab leauge would want a new regime to reflect their ideals, Iran would like to help the current regime, however to say that it's being destabilized on purpose and all this killing is the hands of outsiders is ridiculous and against overwhelming evidence otherwise. Besides, it's not like these regimes falling are favorable to the USA or Israel. The best example is Hosni Mubarak, the dude was a total puppet of America. The Muslim brotherhood is SO moderate compared to other groups yet they were imprisoned en masse, every single one of these dictators ALSO fought against Americas enemies like Al Qaeda, Egypt did, Libya did, Syria does, Tunisia definitely did. Tunisia was so secular it banned Islamic clothing... they're 98% Muslim.

    My point being that, the greatest threat to Israel is Islamic groups, most people can agree on that. So Mubarak, so Assad (a Ba'athist), So Gaddafi, all were favorable to atleast Israels preservation.

    That's my take, sorry for the long post.

    Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    Muwahid is a troll. Put him on ignore and forget you ever met him.
    Don't believe in his world view == troll. That's a cop out. "I can't answer his/her claims, therefore troll"
    Last edited by Muwahid; 06-10-2012 at 08:38 PM.
    “I'm real, Ron, I'm real!” — Rick Santorum
    “Congratulations.” — Ron Paul¹

  16. #15
    Member paulbot24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Right Place Wrong Time
    Posts
    2,361

    Default

    Sounds to me that you have many friends. I do not ask myself why I listen to state media reports because I listen to no such things. You do not know where I get my information so do not assume that which you do not know. Your statement "The only time I've heard Americans or Israelis stirring up trouble is directly from the mouths of state media, Russian media echos these claims, they're strategic allies so it's in Russia's interests that Iran and Syria remain stable" is a very interesting one to me. You claim to know Russian media? Would that be state-run Russian media? Who is Russia echoing the claims of? It is in the entire world's interests that nations such as Syria and Iran remain stable. This is not about arms sales or pissing in the face of the Western forces. It is not even about the "regimes" themselves. I use the word "regimes" since that is understood by the Western world as "the other administrations." This is about tyranny and the willingness of Western powers to inflict WWIII on the world out of pure greed and the delusional feelings of nobility it gains due to a warped sense of divine providence and scriptural irrelevance.

    P.S. I believe in JFKIII's world view already. Damn state-run media, question is which state? You do not know. That is too bad.
    "Perfect safety is not the purpose of government." - Ron Paul

    Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    "I was in the rain forest once, and it rained on me..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Ron Paul suggested a very good first step to the process of restoring sound money... It was beautiful. It left them all standing with their fiats out.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    'Excuse us, we'll be leaving now. Oh, and you don't mind if we just steal this Constitution before we go? You @#$%s aren't using it anyway...'

  17. #16

    Default

    Ok, for example RussiaToday which I've seen on many occasions cite Syrian officials without challenge to their claims. The reason is clear and evident.

    By the way, when I say things like "But ask yourself why are you listening to state media's reports as opposed to the direct words of the FSA"; I don't mean to say you're literally turning on state TV and listening to it I mean you're agreeing with state run TV like RT, and like Syrian TV, Syria for examples blames the US and Israel, like Gaddafi did, and they usually say it's Al Qaeda too, they grasp at straws to explain why the peasants are revolting.

    If your world view is that of the "global elite" which believe it or not I'm not entirely opposed to, then obviously you will disagree with my perception of Syria, because it simply does not accommodate this view. I also don't believe there's a serious want for all out war with Iran and Iran's allies because as I've said in previous posts, Iran tends to play ball with the west behind the facade of "Death to America/Israel", citing their involvement with the israeli government under Ayatollah Ruhollah khomeini.

    I believe the real super-power in the world is Israel, and I believe zionist jews hold disproportionately the worlds wealth. I believe Israels goal aside from material gains, is the preservation of their state, which would require at all costs the quelling of Islamist groups, therefore the Assads and the Mubaraks and the Kings have all been quite helpful to Israel.

    Anyway I see a lot of conjecture in regard to this topic. I don't see proof. I gave my main points on this, which I feel you brushed over and ignored, not wanting to engage in any real discourse and instead decided to harp on Russian Media and your "sources" if you want a real geopolitical discussion I'm happy to give my input but back and forth biased worldview isn't really appropriate. The only reason I chime in here is because it hits close to home and when I see people giving a pass to the Regime as they kill children it does bother me.
    “I'm real, Ron, I'm real!” — Rick Santorum
    “Congratulations.” — Ron Paul¹

  18. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muwahid View Post
    Or the Syrians are fed up with Assad murdering children, and therefore are revolting.

    But that would make too much sense.
    Why do you see this as an "either/or"? I'm sure there were people legitimately angry at Khaddafi. That doesn't change the fact that at least one Libya rebel commander bragged about being Al Qaeda and sending soldiers to Iraq to kill Americans.

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...eda-links.html





    Syrians "fed up with Assad murdering children" and then setting off suicide bombs that kill children doesn't make sense.

    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012...omb-kills-nine

    But hey, eventually it comes full circle right? Now Al Qaeda is staging attacks against U.S. interests in Libya. Go figure?

    http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Mid...#axzz1xVUrcndI

    Stupid is as stupid does.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Eze 22:25 There's a conspiracy of prophets within her....

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.

  19. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muwahid View Post
    Lol now imagine people are saying the liberty movement here, is Russia trying to destabilize America or something. This shit happens, people get fed up and revolt, the Assad regime is a small religious minority ruling over a majority (who happen to hate eachother). Again I don't see what's so strange about people in Syria revolting against Assad these posts all seem to act as if Assad and his government are so free and amazing that no one could possibly want to remove him from power.
    If someone starts blowing up cars in the U.S. killing innocent civilians and does so in the name of "liberty" I will most certainly suspect that person of being a plant and not truly part of the liberty movement. Wouldn't you?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Eze 22:25 There's a conspiracy of prophets within her....

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.





« Previous Thread | Next Thread »


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •