Thread: Islamic world must have nuclear weapons, says Iran,NeoCons Buying into it Again.

Thumbs down Islamic world must have nuclear weapons, says Iran,NeoCons Buying into it Again.

Dailycaller posts an article with no sources other then an Iranian blog and this there claim. The War propaganda seems high today on Iran and one of the users attacked us ron paul supporters that we dont have a clue on anything.
    http://dailycaller.com/2012/06/10/is...#disqus_thread

Among the state-run media carrying Forghani’s new piece — which argues that Iran should have an atomic bomb – is the major outlet Fars News Agency, which is run by the Revolutionary Guards and thus represents the views of the Islamic regime.

I guess this pretty much shows the Paulturds don't have a clue about anything.
    Keeping showing your true colors you war mongers, seems to me that these war mongers on the daily caller are the same ones from Iraq, yeah thats why they are always avoiding the debate on how come we didn't find any actual WMDs in Iraq?

Why do the war mongers always seems to avoid that?

Just look at the War Mongering comments.

Israel is right. The Iranian regime needs to be flattened and right now. Even if it results in a depression.
    Good lord, his basically calling the murder on innocent civilians, when you say that it needs to be flattened thats what it usually means.

A libtarded country.

June is the ideal month for air attacks on Iran. We won't need to wait long to find out if Israel will attack in 2012.

Totally lacking any balls from the leaker-in-chief, Israel is our last hope of taking out these islamic neanderthal idiots.

Go Bibi.
    But this comment is the worst.

What does Tehran and Hiroshima have in common?

Nothing, YET!

I am glad i am not a war monger when i see people like them making comments like they are it makes me sad inside and frustrated on people are buying into the war propaganda yet again.

If they arent buying the Sryian war propaganda they shouldn't been buying into the Irianian war propaganda either its the same thing.
    and for them to attack us that we dont have any clue?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What a bunch of sick freaks, do they not realize that Christians and Jews live there too? (Not that they are worth any more than innocent Muslims)
    "Power tends to confuse itself with virtue...conferring upon it a special responsibility for other nations—to make them richer and happier and wiser, to remake them, that is, in its own shining image. Power confuses itself with virtue and tends also to take itself for omnipotence. Once imbued with the idea of a mission, a great nation easily assumes that it has the means as well as the duty to do God's work." - William Fulbright

Quote Originally Posted by seyferjm View Post
    What a bunch of sick freaks, do they not realize that Christians and Jews live there too? (Not that they are worth any more than innocent Muslims)
    Yeah a lot of people don't realize this... They think everyone in middle east are muslims. Bombing Iran = lots of Jews/Christians/Others will get killed too.

Iraq has uranium...it's laying all around now....I think we call it "depleted uranium" though.

Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

Pakistani has nukes...

yeah, using DU is horrible. we think we safe from DU here in the USA? eventually it'll make it's way here after a few decades or hundreds of years through some factors like animal, wind, and etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post

Keeping showing your true colors you war mongers, seems to me that these war mongers on the daily caller are the same ones from Iraq, yeah thats why they are always avoiding the debate on how come we didn't find any actual WMDs in Iraq?
    Don't you know that Saddam had them transferred to Syria trough an underground tunnel/highway.This is why you did not find them in Iraq.

RP supporters don't have a clue about anything
    Last edited by Demigod; 06-11-2012 at 01:32 AM.

Dailycaller posts an article with no sources other then an Iranian blog and this there claim. The War propaganda seems high today on Iran and one of the users attacked us ron paul supporters that we dont have a clue on anything.

Why do the war mongers always seems to avoid that?

Just look at the War Mongering comments.

Good lord, his basically calling the murder on innocent civilians, when you say that it needs to be flattened thats what it usually means.

But this comment is the worst.

I am glad i am not a war monger when i see people like them making comments like they are it makes me sad inside and frustrated on people are buying into the war propaganda yet again.

If they arent buying the Sryian war propaganda they shouldn't been buying into the Irianian war propaganda either its the same thing.
    and for them to attack us that we dont have any clue?
    These people disgust me. Judging by those comments, they truly enjoy war and death. How many of them do you think consider themselves family values Christian conservatives?
    ...but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"

FYI: Native Iranians are not Arabs, they are Persians.

Iraq = Mostly desert 3rd world slice of pure misery, even before we made it worse.
    Iran = Relatively beautiful country w/ a rapidly growing "westernized" middle-class.

No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That picture is disturbing. Source?

Also, even if Iran did get a nuclear weapon, what changes? There is still no good reason to go to war with them...
    “War is not real to us, but only too real to those that are needlessly killed.
    Violence, when not in one’s own self-defense, can never be justified, no matter how noble the explanation.” -Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by cdc482 View Post
    That picture is disturbing. Source?

Also, even if Iran did get a nuclear weapon, what changes? There is still no good reason to go to war with them...
    We can't let them wipe Israel off the map!
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Demigod View Post
    Don't you know that Saddam had them transferred to Syria trough an underground tunnel/highway.This is why you did not find them in Iraq.

RP supporters don't have a clue about anything
    Ah yeah i remember that news source back in 2005, but as a young teenager i questioned that (isn't that just propaganda?)
    After all i was reported on FOX News.

But...but...but....the DailyCaller is on our side. Tucker Carlson did his best in 2008 to sabotage help the campaign by [strike]setting Ron Paul up with hookers[strike] introducing Ron Paul to potential new supporters.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

"Wally" the ex-CIA spy is just trying to become relevant again and get more people interested in purchasing his book. He's also involved in Homeland Security and teaches at the Department of Defense’s Joint Counterintelligence Training Academy (JCITA). Can you say job security? Thanks to the OP for pointing out how unreliable these "sources" are. Why don't they just draw us another picture of the super secret Iranian containment unit?
    "Perfect safety is not the purpose of government." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    "I was in the rain forest once, and it rained on me..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Ron Paul suggested a very good first step to the process of restoring sound money... It was beautiful. It left them all standing with their fiats out.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    'Excuse us, we'll be leaving now. Oh, and you don't mind if we just steal this Constitution before we go? You @#$%s aren't using it anyway...'