Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MATT COLLINS 4 POTUS!!! i'D ALMOST URGE HIM TO RUN 3RD PARTY!

if matt backs me up on this one, and we both are serious, he's running.
    if matt ignors me and doesn't reward me with the veep position for this
    grand attempt at getting mitt romney to explain himself, assuming, then
    with a very dry poker~faced yankee wit i am "funning" on our poor lil ole
    Liberty hobbit. stephen douglas was not tall but could debate quite well.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    insta~potus in 2016 is too big a step for our Liberty hobbit?
    you do know barack obama lowered the criteria + standards?
    Last edited by Aratus; 06-18-2014 at 03:11 AM. Reason: we need someone to bring together each faction as we try to create a network of favorite sons and daughters in 2016...

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    As an afterthought, could we ask admin for both a 2014 and 2016 candidates forums at the same time???
    This thread more properly belongs in the 2014 or 2016 candidates forum if matt collins runs for something!

we can at least vouch for the veracity of his wikipedia page! i backed him up on it!

if matt would just cease with his bragging and puffery, he could get somewhere
    and be somebody by the time he's in his 50s. he might get elected in tennessee.

jon huntsman is being coaxed into speaking at the DNC.
    rather than alex jones in 2016 i wanna run matt collins.
    the two parties may have very wide open fields then!!!

lolz@thread!! Best trolling I've seen in a while. I am impress!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I think I might eventually hire matt collins as a political consultant when I take on
    senator ed markey if gabriel gomez fails to win his senate race in a big way a.s.a.p.!

I'll be his official spokesman on RPF. That why I'm going to know a lot of things, and I ain't telling u guys nuthing.
    "Corruptisima republica plurimae leges."

---- Tacitus

I love von Mises and Emma Watson

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Senator Rand Paul's latest poll numbers are lookin' good. i think i am now going to hint again to our own LIBERTY HOBBIT that he should
    humour the idea of runnin' for something in the great state of TENNESSEE rather than just being the latterday MARK HANNA who gets
    the good senator onto a winning GOP ticket. Again, Rand's poll numbers have me thinking about things. we do have two new forums that
    https://www.senate.gov/artandhistory...96Election.htm are connecting up to what the voters are doing this year. i have high hopes for this fall!

Aratus, can you recommend a brand of coffee for me? Something that will keep me up all night, preferably?

i actually recently purchased a store brand espresso coffee. i think i overdid the amount earlier.
    are you thinking i'm starting to ramble and/or bump old threads or even fight boredom in my wide
    awake state by carefully reading ALL the postings in a particular and given fifteen page thread
    that expanded from near to nothingness in less than 72 hours? i think i am being more reflective
    and careful. i've repped people tonight in that particular long thread, and i hope people will be pleased
    that i care about justice, and that i was in a very good mood earlier upon seeing two new LIBERTY
    forums here, i admit i am again perennially toying with the idea of running for a HOUSE or SENATE
    seat up here, and once again i am handing out advice. i'm hoping our LIBERTY HOBBIT is open to
    constructive criticism. if i ever get to D.C in the next five to ten years, i will treasure this moment.
    i still think Adam Kokesh gave two to three of the best years of his life to UNCLE SAM and that its
    rather selfish of the powers that be for them to demand that he do 15 years in stir because we know
    the man's life is what it is due to the way he heroically served our contry and then continued being
    a true patriot after his tour of duty. i am hoping folks just simmer down and get back to doing what
    they were doing. i am trying not to bump the 15 page thread. instead i bumped a thread or two of mine.

You two should just get a room already and make some short troll babies that are only half understandable a quarter of the time.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

the lonnng dawg days of summer are upon us all, and devil21 just helped us all make the daily RPFs quota
    of classically sexist postings despite the lower current volume of all around postings & threads in contrast
    to POTUS contest years. this bi-election is only a quaint tempest in a teacup by comparison to 08 + '12.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    this bi-election is only a quaint tempest in a teacup by comparison to 08 + '12.
    This tempest in a teapot dislodged the Number Two RINO from the House of Representatives...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Cool

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE$S$S$S$S$S$S it really TOTALLLLLLLLY did!!!!

the lonnng dawg days of summer are upon us all, and devil21 just helped us all make the daily RPFs quota
    of classically sexist postings despite the lower current volume of all around postings & threads in contrast
    to POTUS contest years. this bi-election is only a quaint tempest in a teacup by comparison to 08 + '12.
    Your thread bump is all the evidence one needs but thanks for the labeling. It is hot in here, isn't it?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    i do admit in my younger days i was inspired by AYN RAND and i know that the two decade age difference
    between her and one of her "truFanz" who became a very significant person in her personal life has been
    commented on. its only startin' to get hot up here in New England and yes, i'm almost old enuff to be our
    Matt's mommy and had i made a very big mistake in my teen years despite the arrival of "the pill" and had
    had to give up the poor baby due to the scandal, who knows what my twin would have experienced in an
    alternative universe. i feel i must say that anything the lil dickens does to help out any fledgling campaign
    by me up here will be kept on a very professional level due to the TWO TO ONE RATIO of Democrats to GOP
    people in terms of voter registration. i also carefully read acptulsa's postings, and despite Matt's ability to
    charm away Democrats, he does have a learning curve and shows initiative. i liked the idea of his wiki page.
    Last edited by Aratus; 06-18-2014 at 03:10 AM. Reason: i had better not have scandals in my personal life happen if i do a D.C Senate or House run!!!

...and despite Matt's ability to charm away Democrats...
    LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    I'm sorry, Aratus, but you have lost your mind.
    i admit i was totally wrong on what i thought this election would be like, but if DONNIE j. DRUMPF, ENTREPRENEUR
    wins the fall election, this shall put the GOP establishment in quite a bind. How do you even hope to take on a
    sitting POTUS who totally controls the spigots of patronage at the FEDERAL level? You run our wise MATT COLLINS!
    seriously, he has heart, stature, dedication, true grit and sharply honed political instincts. he often shakes hands.
    I see the pearls of wisdom inside my sophomoric postings from four years ago. i am thinking this all totally THRU!!!

Matt Collins has stature???

Now I've heard everything.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

dannno --- maybe it is more esoteric and metaphoric than actual, but i must appeal to his EGO!

otherwise, we are to spend four years waiting for RAND PAUL and JUSTIN AMASH to make up their minds!
    Matt Collins is the ideal "dark horse" compromise border state 1800s candidate on many levels. I do feel!!!

Folks, Donald Trump is on the verge of firing Bob Mueller and is about to go "truther" on the lead britches
    of several important and powerful FBI guys. I feel D.C is about to bee anything but pretty. A zoo. If not
    a five ring circus. What did Bob Mueller know and when did he know it? 1999 as a year is so very distant.

MATT COLLINS, the 2020 election is wide open on the GOP side if Bernie & Hillary run again...

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There have been calls for Doctor Ron Paul to run THIRD PARTY...
    There is talk that if Mitt wins this fall, a recovery hands him term two...
    We need to find someone who will take on Mitt Romney in 2016 if he wins...
    The odds are anyway if he looses pore Rand will POTUS RUN in 2016...
    WE NEED TWO CONTENDERS IN A BINARY WAY BEFORE 2015 EASY...

MY GUT LEVEL INTUITION IS TELLING ME WE NEED SOMEONE LIKE OUR OWN MATT COLLINS
    OR JOHN DENNIS TO RALLY AROUND. WE NEED A TROOPER WHO WILL TAKE ALL THE POINTERS
    FROM DOCTOR RON PAUL IN THE VERY EARLY STAGES OF THE CONTEST SO THAT IN A BIG
    DEBATE IF MITT IS THE POTUS AND DEBATING, HE EXPLAINS HIMSELF. IF MITT IS A VERY
    SUCCESSFUL POPULAR POTUS, THIS MOVEMENT MIGHT BECOME SEMI~IRRELEVANT OR EVEN
    FORGOTTEN IN THE EYES OF THE PUBLIC AT LARGE. THIS PERHAPS IS A TAD WAY TOO EARLY
    BUT IF WE RUN SOMEONE AGAINST THE SITTING GOP PRESIDENT, THEY MAY RUN THE RISK
    OF BEING A PARRIAH FROM THAT POINT ON. JOHN DENNIS IS BRAVELY RUNNING IN THE MOST
    DIFFICULT DISTRICT FOR THE GOP IN THE USA. HE CAN BE FORGIVEN FOR ASTUTELY CUTTING
    AGAINST A POLITICAL WISDOM. MATT COLLINS IS MATT COLLINS. LETS RUN MATT COLLINS!

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    The people we run cannot have skeletons in their closet.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    WTF?
    normally i myself would not "hoosier" booster him so fervently but for the happenstance that i saw his wikipedia page
    and it was very accurate about his political savvy & experiances in politics. he did help out in minnysota rather nicely.
    As I said, the GOP POTUS election in 2o20 is totally wide open, even if
    the Democrats whip thru a fast House Bill...of...Impeachment
    And DJT goes scorched earth when corner'd again.
    We must prepare for D.C chaos theory
    unpredictability. ....Next....

if matt backs me up on this one, and we both are serious, he's running.
    if matt ignors me and doesn't reward me with the veep position for this
    grand attempt at getting mitt romney to explain himself, assuming, then
    with a very dry poker~faced yankee wit i am "funning" on our poor lil ole
    Liberty hobbit. stephen douglas was not tall but could debate quite well.
    I need a job, too...

MATT COLLINS, the 2020 election is wide open on the GOP side if Bernie & Hillary run again...

you can't have healthy garden dirt without worms.

COLLINS 2020

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast