Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MATT COLLINS 4 POTUS!!! i'D ALMOST URGE HIM TO RUN 3RD PARTY!

Cool MATT COLLINS 4 POTUS!!! i'D ALMOST URGE HIM TO RUN 3RD PARTY!

There have been calls for Doctor Ron Paul to run THIRD PARTY...
    There is talk that if Mitt wins this fall, a recovery hands him term two...
    We need to find someone who will take on Mitt Romney in 2016 if he wins...
    The odds are anyway if he looses pore Rand will POTUS RUN in 2016...
    WE NEED TWO CONTENDERS IN A BINARY WAY BEFORE 2015 EASY...

MY GUT LEVEL INTUITION IS TELLING ME WE NEED SOMEONE LIKE OUR OWN MATT COLLINS
    OR JOHN DENNIS TO RALLY AROUND. WE NEED A TROOPER WHO WILL TAKE ALL THE POINTERS
    FROM DOCTOR RON PAUL IN THE VERY EARLY STAGES OF THE CONTEST SO THAT IN A BIG
    DEBATE IF MITT IS THE POTUS AND DEBATING, HE EXPLAINS HIMSELF. IF MITT IS A VERY
    SUCCESSFUL POPULAR POTUS, THIS MOVEMENT MIGHT BECOME SEMI~IRRELEVANT OR EVEN
    FORGOTTEN IN THE EYES OF THE PUBLIC AT LARGE. THIS PERHAPS IS A TAD WAY TOO EARLY
    BUT IF WE RUN SOMEONE AGAINST THE SITTING GOP PRESIDENT, THEY MAY RUN THE RISK
    OF BEING A PARRIAH FROM THAT POINT ON. JOHN DENNIS IS BRAVELY RUNNING IN THE MOST
    DIFFICULT DISTRICT FOR THE GOP IN THE USA. HE CAN BE FORGIVEN FOR ASTUTELY CUTTING
    AGAINST A POLITICAL WISDOM. MATT COLLINS IS MATT COLLINS. LETS RUN MATT COLLINS!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    deep down, of all of us who post here and have achived public office or are trying for the same, our Gunny might be our next
    contender who in time shall get to d.c and actually potus run first, if the others here in this LIBERTY CANDIDATE sub~forum
    wait before trying for the 1600 PENN AVE ADDRESS! we have to think out of the box as we try to keep the momentum going!

Huh?

NO WAY IN HELL. Not Collins.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

then maybe GunnyFreedom or John Dennis? I think our own Matt Collins is on a fast learning curve even if he wrote his own wiki*page!
    the episode where he didn't shake this guys hand and lost that chair or vice-chair position tells people he is a "young turk" but sincere.

rand in 2016 can easily potus run if mitt looses this fall by perhaps 2% of the popular vote.
    if mitt wins and gets into the whitehouse, the party will be furious at any 2016 challenger
    and will put pressure on that person to call it quits before south carolina. has matt collins
    ever taken cues from anyone but doctor ron paul? i admit he was rough edges, LE and also
    needs a manners make-over in order to not look like a hayseed who has never been to a city...

Collins would get ripped apart.
    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    god damn vipers, all of them.

What do you want me to do, to do for you to see you through?
    A box of rain will ease the pain, and love will see you through.
    Box of Rain, Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV
    A real feminist would have avoided men altogether and found a perfectly good female partner. Because, y'know, all sexual intercourse is actually rape.
    निर्विकल्पा
    aka Wicked Heathen
    I was a nasty woman before Trump made it cool.

dr. rand just got ripped apart by many of us.
    after what we all saw on this board, it is only
    the brave few who might enter politics now!!!
    i think rand paul might run in 2016 if mitt looses
    but one of the old rules from the 1800s is that
    you do not challenge your own potus under all
    normal circumstances. this is why matt collins
    goes to the top of the list if mitt is very popular.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Would Collins be able to see over the podium at debates?

What do you want me to do, to do for you to see you through?
    A box of rain will ease the pain, and love will see you through.
    Box of Rain, Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV
    A real feminist would have avoided men altogether and found a perfectly good female partner. Because, y'know, all sexual intercourse is actually rape.
    निर्विकल्पा
    aka Wicked Heathen
    I was a nasty woman before Trump made it cool.

barack obama could loose the fall election. mitt romney may win it even if everyone who voted for ron paul stays home.
    the GOP has gone into a shrill, partisan "unity" mode and are actually having less doubts about mitt even if they don't at
    all agree with him. i admitt many of mitt's stances are similar to potus's, but we know 2016 is the next potus election and
    that 2014 is the inbetween bi~election. we also can run candidates freely in 2014 without going against an old gop taboo.
    what we must do is really focus on what we must do to get the message out there in 2016 if it makes more sense for rand
    to stay in the senate, especially if once the recovery clicks in, mitt romney is very popular. this may be an election like 1932
    but it is cutting against a sitting Democrat rather than a sitting Republican. i feel if we all were very nice to matt collins he'd
    run for us in 2016 even though he has had less executive or legislative experiance than did barack obama in 2008. i am serious!

we can place him up there on a big stack of very old dictionaries that are dusty so he will gain a stature equal to noah webster, cousin of dan'l

the idea of the camera only seeing a bald spot then, and not even his face can be compensated for by the dictionaries and this is less of a problem!!!

The people we run cannot have skeletons in their closet.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvikalpa View Post
    i think we need to worry about a "gremlin" doing a snafu to the sound system.
    this would be indeedy like the lincoln/douglas debates but within the GOP fold
    where our matt explains how the IRS enslaves us all to very tall mitt the potus.

lol. I couldn't even conceive of a reason I would vote for someone like Mitt Romney, but gotta admit now if my only choices were Mitt or Collins, I'd have to go all in for Mitt and take my chances .

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    has matt collins ever plundered about and taken bribes or done worse in a public position?
    the worst he may have done is make a few sexist remarks akin to herman cain's at a few
    pretty sweet young things when a pair of boobies was at eye level for him. we do have a
    contender who has no scandals that will tumble out in front of the public. he is a natural!

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotOne View Post
    lol. I couldn't even conceive of a reason I would vote for someone like Mitt Romney, but gotta admit now if
    my only choices were Mitt or Collins, I'd have to go all in for Mitt and take my chances .
    normally i myself would not "hoosier" booster him so fervently but for the happenstance that i saw his wikipedia page
    and it was very accurate about his political savvy & experiances in politics. he did help out in minnysota rather nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    normally i myself would not "hoosier" booster him so fervently but for the happenstance that i saw his wikipedia page
    and it was very accurate about his political savvy & experiances in politics. he did help out in minnysota rather nicely.
    Not sure, but I get the feeling you are playing the dimwitted laugh-getter in some Abbot and Costello comedy team revival. Am I getting warm?

i am also trying to guess what the voters at large would do in four years as i carefully
    think over how that pore rand paul can't run for potus and senate at the same time...
    Last edited by Aratus; 06-10-2012 at 10:42 AM. Reason: i also read the thread about the busy bee hive at the Daily Paul

Not sure, but I get the feeling you are playing the dimwitted laugh-getter in some Abbot and Costello comedy team revival. Am I getting warm?
    were i trying to totally pull a bud abbott number and be dead-pan, pokerfaced and doing a gag set-up, i'd have spelled minnysota as minny~soda

Cool

deep down, of all of us who post here and have achived public office or are trying for the same, our Gunny might be our next
    contender who in time shall get to d.c and actually potus run first, if the others here in this LIBERTY CANDIDATE sub~forum
    wait before trying for the 1600 PENN AVE ADDRESS! we have to think out of the box as we try to keep the momentum going!
    Huh?

NO WAY IN HELL. Not Collins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaneEnochs View Post
    Collins would get ripped apart.
    dr. rand just got ripped apart by many of us.
    after what we all saw on this board, it is only
    the brave few who might enter politics now!!!
    i think rand paul might run in 2016 if mitt looses
    but one of the old rules from the 1800s is that
    you do not challenge your own potus under all
    normal circumstances. this is why matt collins
    goes to the top of the list if mitt is very popular.
    we can place him up there on a big stack of very old dictionaries that are dusty so he will gain a stature equal to noah webster, cousin of dan'l
    i think we need to worry about a "gremlin" doing a snafu to the sound system.
    this would be indeedy like the lincoln/douglas debates but within the GOP fold
    where our matt explains how the IRS enslaves us all to very tall mitt the potus.
    lol. I couldn't even conceive of a reason I would vote for someone like Mitt Romney, but gotta admit now if my only choices were Mitt or Collins, I'd have to go all in for Mitt and take my chances .
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    WTF?
    has matt collins ever plundered about and taken bribes or done worse in a public position?
    the worst he may have done is make a few sexist remarks akin to herman cain's at a few
    pretty sweet young things when a pair of boobies was at eye level for him. we do have a
    contender who has no scandals that will tumble out in front of the public. he is a natural!
    were i trying to totally pull a bud abbott number and be dead-pan, pokerfaced and doing a gag set-up, i'd have spelled minnysota as minny~soda
    odds are, i am not looking dim~witted to Matt Collins... he might even have me as
    his campaign manager between december of 2014 and october of 2015
    if by luck, mojo, savvy and momentum we have a rolling bandwagon going that is
    revving up to take on a sitting GOP potus who knows how to fundraise!!!
    Last edited by Aratus; 06-10-2012 at 10:59 AM. Reason: DON'T BLAME ME, I'M FROM MASSACHUSETTs (george mcgovern bumper sticker in 1972)

odds are, i am not looking dim~witted to Matt Collins... he might even have me as
    his campaign manager between december of 2014 and october of 2015
    if by luck, mojo, savvy and momentum we have a rolling bandwagon going that is
    revving up to take on a sitting GOP potus who knows how to fundraise!!!
    By all means, go for it--it's only realistic though if you're the campaign manager. First step: publicity shots.
    Well, I got Rand started on his campaign (just search around here to see). I advised Thomas Massie before he ran for Congress. I am currently advising 2 liberty campaigns for the state legislature. I ran the war-room and won Minnesota for Ron Paul a few weeks back. There are other things I'm probably forgetting.
    Yet I can't afford $200 to go to a seminar--Matt Collins

This ^^
    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    thats simple... its cinamatographer 101

we place all cameras on the ground and

angle them up. the scene where orson welles

walks into the campaign headquarters for

charles foster kane in 'citizen kane' would be

the way all filmed footage would be done...

even though orson's character looses the race.

Quote Originally Posted by Kluge View Post
    By all means, go for it--it's only realistic though if you're the campaign manager. First step: publicity shots.
    Matt... Kluge is correct! i could have you looking and sounding like philosophically like Orson Welles but with
    a greater gravitas! do i have a job? yes or no? or do we wait... we need to get past the fall election first!!!
    Last edited by Aratus; 06-10-2012 at 11:07 AM. Reason: i still think we have to plan ahead for 2016 a.s.a.p!

Supporting Member
    Missouri

Blog Entries
    LOL you were serious. I thought this was just a little comic relief from the drama.

I saw matt collins at the leadership institute. A big hell no to that one!

I'm sorry, Aratus, but you have lost your mind.
    ================

okaaaaaaaay.... potus is a big step for our lil ole Liberty hobbit. maybe he could be a mayor or a state legistaor first.
    this gives him four years to clean up his act and never again wear a ponytail. barack obama as an insta-candidate.
    why not matt collins or someone like him? we need to plan now for 2016 if rand runs for the senate and the gop in
    unison would be furious at a serious contender taking on mitt romney. we may have to run an educational campaign!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast